Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26133 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2016
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.

Awwww tanx will like to see u too kiss kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2016
plenty wey I go like to see.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:
plenty wey I go like to see.

What of me grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
I will not kiss and tell grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww tanx will like to see u too kiss kiss
I KNOW I WILL SEE YOU BEFORE THE END OF JULY.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
v met none actually

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I will not kiss and tell grin
chai i said see not fork
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

What of me grin grin
I go like to see you especially. but you too the shy.
you no wan gimme cuddle.
you no wan gimme lap dance
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

this is a promise
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
chai i said see not fork
perv
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
v met none actually
who are the ones u will like to meet?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
v met none actually
like seriously.? Why scared much? We rapists ryt? wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wat shall i prepare for u.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

this is a promise
hehehehe im working on seeing her
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I go like to see you especially.
but you too the shy.

you no wan gimme cuddle.

you no wan gimme lap dance

grin grin grin grin

Ow are u i can give u nah
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wat shall i prepare for u.
hehehe your favourite meal
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe im working on seeing her
that's good when you're going tell me lemme rap a hug and a kiss for you to give her for me.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
perv
hehehehe na u write kiss and tell na
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Leriebloom(f): 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
I wild Luv to meet Drnairaluv Skarlett, Naijaboy and Smellymouthgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe na u write kiss and tell na
wat do u think to kiss and tell means?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

that's good when you're going tell me lemme rap a hug and a kiss for you to give her for me.
hehehehe no wahala bro. so who are the people u will like to see.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
wat do u think to kiss and tell means?
FORK AND TELL
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
Lol..Dem too plenty jare..

Sinaj
Leriobloom(the cute writer) smiley
Cutehector
Mimzy
MUVA
Skarlett
Vizkiz
Iykekelvins
Suzan404
Naijaboiy
Lavedaa
Obiorathesubtle
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Lsofdk
Lezzlie
Refiner
STFuareuG0d
Ohilistic
SlyIsaac
AirSultan
IvyT
Firstking01
Ellacute45
Ogorwyne

Etcetera Etcetera grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
FORK AND TELL
Change ur mindset please...
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe no wahala bro. so who are the people u will like to see.
them plenty I no fit remember all of em make God just help me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Change ur mindset please...
LOL so wats kiss and tell?
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin
Ow are u i can give u nah
I wan come unilag tomorrow then grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Yuneehk(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Meeting Feranchek, david2, thamarvelz and MrImole wouldn't be a bad idea cool
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by RoyalBlak007: 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Met 17

i'll like to meet Lavedaa,farano Twaci....Vizkiz....stfuareyougod...Obiorathesubtle...

ion kiss and tell

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Met 17

i'll like to meet Lavedaa,farano Twaci....Vizkiz....stfuareyougod...Obiorathesubtle...

ion kiss and tell

why do u want to meet laveda?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe your favourite meal

Nice grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.