Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend (3393 Views)

Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter / Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss / Meet Boy Who Was Chatting & Dating Girl Online But Didn’t Know She's His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
A girl who is dating two different guys without either knowing mistakenly sent a text message meant for Boyfriend A to Boyfriend B, and she was inviting A for an erotic time at her place. Boyfriend B was speechless, because he thought the girlfriend was faithful to him.
When he showed me the text message, I simply said that the girl is still playing the field and sampling to learn from the experiences.
Some girls just want to have fun before settling down to one particular guy.
So, spare her.
Just play along with her.
He just nodded and smirked.

Frankly, I have also made that mistake sometime ago.
Before you know it, the message is sent to the wrong chick!
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
Is that all? Next!
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by BABE3: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2011
Orikinla:

and she was inviting A for an Intimate time at her place. Boyfriend B was speechless, because he thought the girlfriend was faithful to him.

Why was he "speechless"? Did the girlfriend mention Boyfriend A's name in the text?

If she didn't then, why didn't he just assume she's inviting him over?
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
meaning?
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Why was he "speechless"? Did the girlfriend mention Boyfriend A's name in the text?

If she didn't then, why didn't he just assume she's inviting him over?

What?
To pretend when he knew it was not meant for him since she mentioned the other guy's name.

To other replies are from clueless trolls. cheesy
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by edlion57(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2011
na wrong tin 2 get two bf? Na expenses shared
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by iice(f): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
Orikinla:

What?
To pretend when he knew it was not meant for him since she mentioned the other guy's name.

Do you really wanna go there okrika?
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by tellwisdom: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
I think i saw this post 2yrs ago. angry angry.
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by mukina2: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Orikinla:

What?

unnecessary and uncalled for.

case of pot calling kettle black grin

i can bring out 10 of your 'troll' like threads  cheesy
Re: Double Dating Girl Mistakenly Sends Text Message To Wrong Boyfriend by born2boink(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Girls will not seem to continue amazing since Eve wrong step, it has been written so shall they continue to be, Girlz have close relationship with devil so what do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Guys You Will Meet In The Romance Section / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off In Women / Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.