Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,423 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products (45968 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by fineboynl(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
I plan to buy separate fruit grade blender for juice. A cheap whisky like mcdowell have fake what about black label and hennesy?
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by ElSudani: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
fineboynl:
Never boy bottle water from traffic as majority of them are fake. I saw this igbo bboy selling bottle water in one village like that between enugu to anambra. I bought from him because I like buying anything consumables from neat people. When I taste the water it taste somewhere very fake. From someone who have been drinking bottle water you will know at ones. Sadly I already drank a bit from it. When I return home i was having terrible headaches from typhoid.

That is how risky it can be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by ednut1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
There should be a barcode to scan and verify

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Yankee101: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
In short most products are
Part of cancer explosion in nigeria

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Moniya4Real(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2023
Have people noticed that of glaring Coca-cola? Too bad. The health challenges resulting from these adulterated drinks is alarming. Cocke and Fanta products full everywhere, especially this Yuletide season.
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Omoawoke: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Iykopee:
Not in support of adulterated beverages and anything fake but this is better than skull mining grin grin

There's nothing to compare evil deeds. They are both killers and callous, do you know what it is to consume toxic substances?
The effects are slow deaths that kill people in large numbers. It is worse than genocide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by SamTheAnalyst(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
They're doing their best. Honestly, the war against fake and adulterated foods & drugs is one that must be sustained.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Omoawoke: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
NAFDAC died with Aunty Dora. The new DG is just as useless as the "P" in Psychology

So your problem now is the DG? what of the makers of the drink? It is not their fault right. I can tell where you come from, certainly from the people who justify their evil. Same way a girl did fraud, first thing is to say Tinubu was faking certificate. You guys must find one thing to either compare or justify any evil that comes from that filthy region. Cannibals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Iykopee(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dittodat:

IPOB terrorist cannibal. Better go and kill someone to eat for dinner.

Abobaku, rest make you no die young.🤗
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by ILoveNG: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
nedu666:

Empty boast like your death to lsreal chants
Do you manufacture fake products?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by sslcrypt: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
I hardly patronize from certain shops since this news broke out. It's just pure evil to do such thing for purpose of making money. Very wicked and evil thing to do. Unfortunately big supermarket chains in lagos are owned by easterners so there's a danger of encountering such fake drink.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by sirchim(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Am just ashamed of many comments I have read so far. What a tribalistic country? And many of them called themselves graduates. Is really a pity, school never passed through them at all, they only went to mark register. Must everything in this God damn country, turn into a TRIBAL war? How will the citizens of other countries, feel to see we don't even love ourselves. Why don't we all CONDEMN this evil act and just save our breath, rather than all these noises. Meanwhile, the main CRIMINALS and EVIL one's, called poliTHIEFcians are at the top doing the worse, while we celebrate them. There was a country INDEED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by XAUBulls: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products

Written by Royal Ibeh

https://leadership.ng/nafdac-lists-adulterated-wines-drinks-shows-steps-to-verify-original-products/
Better to get your drugs, wines, malt, and other drinks from the big malls such as Shoprite, Juli Pharmacy, etc, instead of the smaller shops because of the activities of these highly irresponsible boys who want to claim to be legit millionaires but are actually merchants of death.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by RingRoadCartel: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

So your problem now is the DG? what of the makers of the drink? It is not their fault right. I can tell where you come from, certainly from the people who justify their evil. Same way a girl did fraud, first thing is to say Tinubu was faking certificate. You guys must find one thing to either compare or justify any evil that comes from that filthy region. Cannibals

I stopped reading this crap where you said my problem is the DG. Shut the f up.
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Starships4u(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
FineUsername:
Na fake scores grin

Make dem go court ba? grin
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Coldspice: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
sirchim:
Am just ashamed of many comments I have read so far. What a tribalistic country? And many of them called themselves graduates. Is really a pity, school never passed through them at all, they only went to mark register. Must everything in this God damn country, turn into a TRIBAL war? How will the citizens of other countries, feel to see we don't even love ourselves. Why don't we all CONDEMN this evil act and just save our breath, rather than all these noises. Meanwhile, the main CRIMINALS and EVIL one's, called poliTHIEFcians are at the top doing the worse, while we celebrate them. There was a country INDEED!

You left your kinsmen making and selling fake medicines, food and soap, thereby killing people, only to cry over tribalism. You are a dirty hypocrite.
Leaving leprosy to treat eczema. Rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Felix6: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
All the faces and physique there looks very tired, but them no wan retire.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by PaulH07: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products

Written by Royal Ibeh

https://leadership.ng/nafdac-lists-adulterated-wines-drinks-shows-steps-to-verify-original-products/

They should take the war to popular cigarettes too like Chesterfield & Benson Switch.

I can actually tell the difference between the fake and original while smoking it...

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by XAUBulls: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
NAFDAC died with Aunty Dora. The new DG is just as useless as the "P" in Psychology
NAFDAC under the leaderships that took over from Dora was very active and busted several fake producers of drugs and fake drinks in especially the South East and Lagos where the items were produced in filthy environments and dirty water. The current NAFDAC DG and her team have a leadership style that works in stealth mode and then strike the enemy after surveillance of the target area, and for over 10 years now, I have seen several videos of NAFDAC sting operations. Below is the video of the NAFDAC sting operation in Aba in December 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts26sVvNLcA?si=bgAYS5KD9LBb9rx0

Dora Akunyili's leadership style was more combative and brash, so, her actions were publicised and she herself said that those who were doing these fake products were from Iboland were she came from. This led to an attempt to kill her by the criminal syndicate on Anambra State and miraculously, bullets passed through the back windshield of her car in the 2000s after driving into Anambra from Lagos and grazed the surface of her scalp and she had to be hospitalized.

The most important thing is to have stiffer punishments for these annoying crimes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Tjra: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPObidients should stop producing fake drugs and fake drinks
They will go hungry if they stop. That's their major stock in trade.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by cardoctor(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Those fakers are always one step ahead until they get caught.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by unavailablecity: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Drug related tribe..... Awon eleleyaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by unavailablecity: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
100% of them are stupidient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by sirchim(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Coldspice:

You left your kinsmen making and selling fake medicines, food and soap, thereby killing people, only to cry over tribalism. You are a dirty hypocrite.
Leaving leprosy to treat eczema. Rubbish
Do I look like Igbo to you? Mai ka na yi haka? Kayi shiru dan Allah, ba Kai da magana. Make my name deceive you wela. Am a true NIGERIA. Kai ma haka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.