Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products (45966 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) / Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Lovelyn451(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tribalistic Nafdac shut-up...if I see fake or original of anything I will know...goan arrest those Indians and Lebanese producing fake, rubbish juice for our children,you'll see capri-sun today, capri- sonne tomorrow. alabukun will kill you b4 this wine, the caffein is overdose for human consumption but it's produced by yoruba so it's original,go to North and see how they're reproducing everything, including drinks, perfume, cream, but they won't dare go there indomie is one harmful food that should be banned, nafdac won't go there, now you want to tell me what is fake....if the owner had settled them it'll become original....thieves!!!
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by sukkot: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
XAUBulls:

Hey Sukkot baba. Compliments of the season to you and I wish you an AWESOME 2024 ahead!

Did you read about the arrest of another criminal gang of fake wine and juice makers in a very filthy environment in the Ojo area of Lagos last week by NAFDAC and the police?
=>https://www.nairaland.com/7945085/fake-drink-factory-discovered-lagos/

To you question... Ebeano in Canada would definitely be well regulated... Conforming to the high standards of that country. However, the Ebeano branch in Lekki may have been infiltrated by a few of the expired products which were repacked by these creeps in warehouses just like other retail and wholesalers may have fallen victim.
The co-founder of Ebeano is from Agbor in Delta State and not from the core South East so I'm sure he knows the value of service to clients and total quality management.

It's just better to watch out for any clues that will give a food product away as fake.

Enjoy your holidays Sukkot.

I guess
thats good information bro and a splendid 2024 to you too indeed. May we all prosper and be healthy and happy in 2024. It’s interesting to know that ebeanos exists in Canada and scary to know the lekki guys may have been infiltrated. I guess shoprite it is then. I doubt they can infiltrate Shoprite. Then again who knows eh 🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by XAUBulls: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
sukkot:
thats good information bro and a splendid 2024 to you too indeed. May we all prosper and be healthy and happy in 2024. It’s interesting to know that ebeanos exists in Canada and scary to know the lekki guys may have been infiltrated. I guess shoprite it is then. I doubt they can infiltrate Shoprite. Then again who knows eh 🤣🤣
Indeed Sukkot.
ShopRite, Domino stores, Cash 'n Carry, Juli Pharmacy, etc, are the cream of the crop. These folks get their merchandise direct from the manufacturers at whole sale price... And even at slightly below wholesale price for items got at foreclosures, auctions and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by BALLOSKI: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Iykopee:
Not in support of adulterated beverages and anything fake but this is better than skull mining grin grin
All involve killing people and skull-mining can be once or twice, but fake products kill every seconds.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by sukkot: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed Sukkot.
ShopRite, Domino stores, Cash 'n Carry, Juli Pharmacy, etc, are the cream of the crop. These folks get their merchandise direct from the manufacturers at whole sale price... And even at slightly below wholesale price for items got at foreclosures, auctions and more.

nice one Chief, this is great information. I would look into juli pharmacy most especially cuz I never heard of them

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by XAUBulls: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2023
sukkot:
nice one Chief, this is great information. I would look into juli pharmacy most especially cuz I never heard of them
Greetings Sukkot. Juli Pharmacy on Kodesoh street in Ikeja, was founded by the industrialist and pharmacist, Prince Julius Adelusi-Adeluyi. They have cheaper prices and quality products and they offer dental services too. You can do some Googling on them.

HealthPlus and MedPlus are very credible phar macy stores located at malls where ShopRite is also located and at MMA2 (the domestic airport in Ikeja).
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Joecap(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why not give us samples of fake driks
Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by Constantine10: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
PaulH07:

They should take the war to popular cigarettes too like Chesterfield & Benson Switch.

I can actually tell the difference between the fake and original while smoking it...
please tell me the difference because the one I bought today looks like fake, cigarettes is dangerous on his own, make I know go smoke fake

Re: NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products by PaulH07: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Constantine10:
please tell me the difference because the one I bought today looks like fake, cigarettes is dangerous on his own, make I know go smoke fake

The taste is the major difference for a newbie.

From the taste you can start keeping the pack to differentiate it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.