Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? (1014 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / What A Nigerian Lady Can Say, That A Guy Cant / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? by virusabbey(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
Hey peeps around, I was just thinking maybe yah all can help with this, I am currently in love with someone that is 6 years older than me and to be precise am 21 while she is 27 and i really love her and she loves me too and i am also afraid to say that she loved me more than i love her and i know everything about her and she does the same but the problem is that her families her telling her to get married and she said she want to wait for me till i finish my school so we could both get married but am scared about everything , I dont know what to do as am still in my 100 level while she is already working in one of the biggest insurance companies, Do you think i can go ahead or i should just quit before its too late because she said if she eventually gets pregnant for me she will NEVER abort it so i am SCARED OHOHOHOHOHOH, Though she is nice and anytime i tell her somethings she listen and doesnt do as if she is the oldest but still yet i still give her that respect that she is older than me, Please advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? by davou4eva(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
some things can only be answered by God, so ask HIM
Re: Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
Who says a guy can't date / marry an older lady?

It's your choice, if you 2 love each other, go for it! Sod everyone else.
Re: Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? by iice(f): 4:46am On Sep 17, 2007
*sighs*
Re: Why Would A Girl Date An Older Man But A Guy Cant Date An Older Woman? by zignorr(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2007
*scratch head* grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate Lovers Invited To Compete For A Sweet Prize To Celebrate Sweetest Day / Are Men Still Threathened By Successful Ladies / What Kind Of Gft Do Guys/men Appreciate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.