Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out (3691 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: “At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out by Johnsinia(m): 11:50am On Jan 01
JustPowerApps:

African mentality sha, everything they think of is marriage and child bearing.
You that have oyubo mentality what have you ever acheived in your life. Allow people that want to settle down settle down bc even millions of oyubo married at the age of 18 which is allowed by law over there. So stop this your bush mentality of attacking others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Ladies / 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now / Why Does She Always Touch My Zipper Area When We Hug Indoors For Long?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.