Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30813 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Jan 06
Bintdawood:
Carry am go therapy
As someone who went for conversion therapy, it's terrible
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 10:31am On Jan 06
Illusioneffect:
Some Nairalanders are so daft tbh, I see no problem with him being gay, he's an adult, he didn't choose this, although I don't think anyone is born gay, his childhood is a big prompter of his actions. He should live his life as he sees fit without you or any of his family members
You should be more worried about what the society as close minded as Nigeria is will affect him not just because he's gay
Nobody is born gay or straight,your environment influences your sexuality as you grow,the concept of born this way is that you birth yourself as you grow
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Jan 06
NuclearWinter:
This is a Pro LGBTQ thread

The thread aims to promote homosexuality as natural which is never the case.

By advised accordingly.

The thread glows harder than a glory hole .

@bold:

Hmmmmm......

An interesting angle.

Already seeing pro-homosexuals plying their wares.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 12:16pm On Jan 06
kendological:

Most gay people are actually masculine, athletic or heavily built, many are family men, it changes nothing.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:45pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Ikanium, If you believe this, then you, and not your brother, need serious help! undecided

You don't have to believe me
Bring a solution to the boy or forever remain quiet
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:45pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Ikanium, If you believe this, then you, and not your brother, need serious help! undecided

You don't have to believe me
Bring a solution to the boyz problem or forever remain quiet
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bonapart(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man and certified man to be of good quality by His standard, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made after man fell. Guess what that meant? With God's curse on childbearing— a curse which rendered it unholy and not of His Kingdom— all who are born into this world were as a result born unholy and hence unrighteous(not of good quality), removed from God. No single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided
you're a terrible liar. The Lord rebuke you. Jesus came to correct what went wrong in the garden of Eden. We are exactly as he is, and no longer under the curse. Gayism and lesbianism are all an abomination before the most high God. Seek help
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bonapart(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Stop rambling abeg! The length and breath of your kind of sense no pass religious gibberish! undecided

What is wrong with folks engaging in occultism and the lot? Let people worship and live as they please. So long as they commit no crime wetin be your own? undecided
this one no get sense
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jan 06
MySolace:
■ Abeg put religion apart and just b rational. No b everybody believe in wot u believe. Who cursed who to start with? Dey cursed woman to suffer in childbearing because she ate forbidden fruit, every other animal da suffers during childbearing also ate d fruit? If u have seen goat deliver, u would know dey even suffer more than human.
■ .... coming to d issue at hand, I think being a gay esp those from birth are biological. Maybe during mutation or sth like dat. And I think such could b corrected when dey're still tender by applying or reducing the right hormones. I mean, if transgender could also happen in adulthood, is it not even better to use it in correcting those abnormally wen dey are still babies?
1. I did mention that what I said was of Scripture so what are you trying to debate there... Scripture or your opinion..., which? undecided

2. Nobody is born perfect from birth. So, those who assume that what they consider a societal norm is established from birth are just ignorant folks who know nothing or reject the reality of things as they are. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Jan 06
GOSPELTRUTH31:
■ You don't have to believe me. Bring a solution to the boy or forever remain quiet
Solution to what? His brother's life is for him to solve? Are you kidding? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Jan 06
Bonapart:
■ you're a terrible liar. The Lord rebuke you. Jesus came to correct what went wrong in the garden of Eden.
We are exactly as he is, and no longer under the curse.
■ Gayism and lesbianism are all an abomination before the most high God. Seek help
Here's a challenge. Find and post, in the Words of Jesus Christ, where He said He came to do what you claim there in bold. Do it and prove you are not the liar here. lipsrsealed

2. Provide for us a quote of Jesus Christ Himself telling you that you are no longer under this curse you speak of. Take this as me standing against your gods of men whom you serve there.

3. What God said is that homosexual sex is bad. He didn't say being Gay or lesbian alone is an abomination to Him. And yes, this sexual act was a sin in the Land of Canaan over which His Old Law of Moses was imposed by Him. But what did God do about the same in other lands where He did not proclaim His Law of Moses nor give the people of those lands the same Law? I may be expecting too much here from a mind wrapped up in religious delusions lipsrsealed

You religious lot in your blindness are notorious for shoving your lies into the very Mouth of God Himself, why? Because you have no real regard for Him. Prove me wrong in this. lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jan 06
Bigseven:
😂 lol exactly how thought you’ll respond 😂
Well, anyone on Nairaland would have come to realize that I rarely change my mind regarding these religious ramblings. So? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by achimendy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Stop trying to guilt OP into believing he caused it. undecided

2. Oh the gullible!... So because the man be captain for the army, and is probably married too, he is no longer gay. E no occur to you say right there in the army, na there dem go meet many other gay men to hang out with after them leave barracks? grin

3. How I wish it was possible to flog the stewpid out of some of you lot. lipsrsealed

If you dont have something important to say pls shut up.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kinzo0917(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, carry your religious lunacy waka pass me. undecided

You folks and always trying to use God as a weapon against those you are intolerant of... Yet na una dey suffer pass for this world with all your many delusions wey dey carry una go dey hide under pastor this and that.... tufiakwa! undecided
. On your day of judgment, all d insults you have attributed to God will be be relayed to you
Imagine you mere mortal insulting God
Let see how your life will shape out
May God never forgive all you have said about HIM even if you repent tomorrow
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kinzo0917(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06
omooba969:

If you're a Christian, then something is definitely wrong with you.
We know you are anti-christ
You are Supporting her because she is a woman.
Woman wrapper
SIMP
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jan 06
Kinzo0917:
. On your day of judgment, all d insults you have attributed to God will be be relayed to you
Imagine you mere mortal insulting God Let see how your life will shape out May God never forgive all you have said about HIM even if you repent tomorrow
See this one drawing in religious delusion! undecided

Jesus Christ told you exactly what would happen on the Day of His judgment- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - but I see you would rather hold to the script you by your pastors and mogs — your gods of men— yet you think you make sense where God of Israel is concerned? Religion don batter una head so tay.... head or tail, una no even know. lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kinzo0917(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
See this one drawing in religious delusion! undecided

Jesus Christ told you exactly what would happen on the Day of His judgment- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - but I see you would rather hold to the script you by your pastors and mogs — your gods of men— yet you think you make sense where God of Israel is concerned? Religion don batter una head so tay.... head or tail, una no even know. lipsrsealed

I.never bother to read up your comments you anti-christ
If God be God, He will fight for HIMSELF
Let see how you will win this fight between God and you
I am done with you daughter of jezebel
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jan 06
Kinzo0917:
I.never bother to read up your comments you anti-christ
If God be God, He will fight for HIMSELF
Let see how you will win this fight between God and you I am done with you daughter of jezebel
*** Yawn***
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.

Seat with him and have a talk with him

He may have one stupid reason why he is in that category of stupid people

Then you will have to talk sense to him and advise him on now to come out of that stupid life

Dont use force or on that will worst the day situation
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bigcasava1(m): 10:24am On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God's mention down into what is your foolishness! undecided
ass fucker I was expecting this reaction from children of devil. In my community, we do hunt ur like down.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:30pm On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Solution to what? His brother's life is for him to solve? Are you kidding? undecided

He brought the information on media to chase clout?
He brought it to Media so that you can't attack anyone who volunteer solutions?

Get a life
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by GOSPELTRUTH31: 3:31pm On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:

He brought the information on media to chase clout?
He brought it to Media so that you can find pleasure to attack anyone who volunteer solutions?

Get a life
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by delishpot: 6:41am On Jan 10
omoadeleye:

It's the fault of you and your parent,

The boy had been acting like a demented buffon since childhood, instead of resetting his brain with serious discipline then. Y'all were waiting for him to get his back to being normal.

[s]It's like, they're not normal in your family[/s].

See how quick you are to insult others families? If someone says one word about yours now you will start raining curses on them.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omoadeleye(m): 8:43am On Jan 10
delishpot:

See how quick you are to insult others families? If someone says one word about yours now you will start raining curses on them.

How did i insult his parents?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by delishpot: 11:26am On Jan 10
omoadeleye:

How did i insult his parents?
If I said "it's like they aren't normal in your family", wouldn't you have started cursing?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omoadeleye(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10
delishpot:

If I said "it's like they aren't normal in your family", wouldn't you have started cursing?

Not normal is someone acting beyond norms in the society.

How can you see a wrong fella doing the wrong thing and instead of correcting the wrong fella to let the fella understand that there is always punishment for doing the wrong things. The family decided to leave the fella to be the doing the wrong thing with the mentality that the young fella would grow to correct itself.

Is that a normal thing in the society?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by delishpot: 2:23pm On Jan 10
omoadeleye:

Not normal is someone acting beyond norms in the society.

How can you see a wrong fella doing the wrong thing and instead of correcting the wrong fella to let the fella understand that there is always punishment for doing the wrong things. The family decided to leave the fella to be the doing the wrong thing with the mentality that the young fella would grow to correct itself.

Is that a normal thing in the society?

Well, I didn't say allowing him stew in what he was exhibiting was wrong. I only brought your attention to the fact that when others have an opinion about your opinion and air it the way you just did, you will become defensive. Das all!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omoadeleye(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10
delishpot:

Well, I didn't say allowing him stew in what he was exhibiting was wrong. I only brought your attention to the fact that when others have an opinion about your opinion and air it the way you just did, you will become defensive. Das all!

Do you know me before?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Xosh: 7:21pm On Jan 23
omooba969:

What's wrong with being gay?
Rule 9 Broken.
Seun
nlfpmod
Richie .

Rule 19 Broken
Alternate accounts KanUse
Labadi09
Tranquility123
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omooba969(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23
Xosh:

Rule 9 Broken.
Sun
nlfpo
Rhie .

Rule 19 Broken
Alternate accounts Kase
Labad9
Tranquili23

FBI ìsonu...😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.