Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30819 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by xristos(m): 10:59am On Jan 05
This is a Pro LGBTQ thread

The thread aims to promote homosexuality as natural which is never the case.
It's a mind game

By advised accordingly.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:59am On Jan 05
So what do you want us to do?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by thaoriginator: 11:00am On Jan 05
Castrate him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by besayag: 11:00am On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.
no one is born gay, every kid play n act like d other sex wen they left without being corrected, ur parent are at fault here.

6 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Maj196(m): 11:03am On Jan 05
God forbid bad thing
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by NuclearWinter: 11:03am On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

No one is born gay

Someone turned him out .

Sit him down and ask him which of your relatives or neighbours fiddled his anus.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:03am On Jan 05
Ikanium:

so what should we do about this matter now ? It's either you guys accept him the way he is or you just ostracize him because there's nothing anybody on Nairaland can do about the situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by KIDfurniture(m): 11:04am On Jan 05
Chai ! Otilo- e don enter express. I m very sure senior gays in the hood go don dey knack am already. What a big shame. My only fear is him catching HIV. Plz house help us pray for this 19years old boy. You guys should have helped em when e was very little.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by NuclearWinter: 11:05am On Jan 05
This is a Pro LGBTQ thread

The thread aims to promote homosexuality as natural which is never the case.

By advised accordingly.

The thread glows harder than a glory hole .

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Mosba: 11:05am On Jan 05
"I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing"

What was he doing??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by BobbieZion(m): 11:05am On Jan 05
I remember when Lucious Lyon saw Jamal Lyon wearing chick clothes as a kid, he threw him im the trash can...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by traeces(m): 11:08am On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
I have never come close to tolerating gay until I read this. I used to have hot arguments with my neighbor who said that many gay guys are born that way. Could this just be true? I'm actually shedding tears right now😭

My advice is: Since even you agree he has been like that from childhood, don't try to put any pressure on him. Just hand him over to God and let him be. This world's got uncountable mysteries🙏😭

Speaking scientifically, there is no gay gene though. It is all a matter of society scripting and personal will. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Necrophagia: 11:09am On Jan 05
He's better off dead than alive

I would do the needful if I were

I can't have a fággot in my household, we go fight and I'll chop your meat to satisfaction
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by LordCenturion(m): 11:11am On Jan 05
It's normal bro, it's a way of nature,in this world,we've seen someone with male and female private part before and they are still existing,we've seen conjoined twins etc,it's possible that his female soul was trapped in male body,it's possible that we can correct something when kids are still young but for 19 years old adult,there is nothing you guys can do again, just leave him to live his life.

@ Ikanium
Always talk to him normally,give him some advice on how to behave,show him love,let him know that you guys will always be there for him,please don't involve religion people,don't expose him to public,don't force anything on him,cuz the more you guys impose something on him,the more he loose trust on u guys and the more he drifts away, you guys might eventually loose him to public, I mean this might let him go away from home.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by mastermaestro(m): 11:12am On Jan 05
Some of you are throwing jokes around over a serious issue involving a loved one. You would not know what feelings certain odd situations evoke until they happen right inside your house.

Op, your parents should have arrested this oddity as a child. Now he is fully grown into it mentally, spiritually and emotionally. It's going to take divine intervention and grace to reverse this damage. This is a battle nobody wishes to encounter. May GOD show up for your family in JESUS' name!

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Badguy77(m): 11:15am On Jan 05
What was he doing when you came back from the village.. Make una no dey write half half story abeg this one na new year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bintdawood(f): 11:16am On Jan 05
Carry am go therapy
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by tonymyke4life(m): 11:18am On Jan 05
Ikanium:

You guys spoilt him. Imagine wat u r saying, dat u felt it was just small kid stuff. because him na last B. Most gay people are from wealthy homes. U can't b gay and live in a ghetto area. Na only d neighborhood go make ur head dey correct. U av to live with the consequences of you guyz negligence. One man down! God help us.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Davidcorny: 11:19am On Jan 05
There are worse things he could be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Illusioneffect(m): 11:20am On Jan 05
Some Nairalanders are so daft tbh, I see no problem with him being gay, he's an adult, he didn't choose this, although I don't think anyone is born gay, his childhood is a big prompter of his actions. He should live his life as he sees fit without you or any of his family members
You should be more worried about what the society as close minded as Nigeria is will affect him not just because he's gay

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Saviola86: 11:21am On Jan 05
Live and let others live

One thing about we blacks is that we try to enforce our lives on others.

Homosexuality is disgusting but one thing I detest about we Africans is how we project to cos harm to them because they have a different orientations like us.

We can liken this saddistic behavior to how the whites saw blacks as abnormal and sub-humans that shouldn’t live

I know some people will come and say they are two different scenarios but that’s how you see it and not how the victims see it

Some hediots will come to call me homo and gay But it’s your business and you are invited to my wedding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Oomardesigns: 11:21am On Jan 05
Pesin dey tie wrapper right from small una no do anything about it, na naw una come dey complain. Sorry o because discipline doesn't begin when someone is already an adult, everything have to start from scratch

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Illusioneffect(m): 11:21am On Jan 05
Davidcorny:
There are worse things he could be.
It's not bad just because this close minded society says it is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Johnweeked12: 11:22am On Jan 05
Just be his BROTHER... that's your damn job!!!

It entails a lot. Only with love brother...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kinzo0917(m): 11:23am On Jan 05
MAY GOD USE THIS YOUR COMMENT AGAINST YOU ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT WHETHER YOU REPENT ANYDAY OR NOT. NO MORTAL CAN MOCK GOD.
Kobojunkie:
Attacking? More like shutting you and the lies you spew using the mentions of the name of a God you pretend to know down.
God of Israel who made clear in Deuteronomy 32 that Israel is His only inheritance in the land of men permitted those of other Nations to worship any gods they please. But here you are demeaning their God-given right, why? undecided

You churchians serve your religious leaders; they are the gods you serve. undecided

AND IF GOD BE GOD, LET HIM (GOD) PROOF TO YOU THAT HE IS GOD. MAY YOU LEARN IT IN A REGRETABLE WAY THAT YOU WILL WISH FOR DEATH TO COME UPON YOU. YOU CAN ONLY BE FREE IF GOD DON'T EXIST
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Illusioneffect(m): 11:23am On Jan 05
Saviola86:
Live and let others live

One thing about we blacks is that we try to enforce our lives on others.

Homosexuality is disgusting but one thing I detest about we Africans is how we project to cos harm to them because they have a different orientations like us.

We can liken this saddistic behavior to how the whites saw blacks as abnormal and sub-humans that shouldn’t live

I know some people will come and say they are two different scenarios but that’s how you see it and not how the victims see it

Some hediots will come to call me homo and gay But it’s your business and you are invited to my wedding
Reverse psychology at its saddest. Unfortunately, black folks are still in the 1800s

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by SPAMBOX7: 11:24am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
It’s already too late to change him. God created him like that for a purpose

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Zonefree and his likes should go and marry your brother. undecided

Nonsense!!
One man go date this kind person o. Omo grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Davidcorny: 11:24am On Jan 05
Illusioneffect:

It's not bad just because this close minded society says it is
Personally i dont mind gays, more women for the rest of us, the thing is people are born different, I'd rest easy knowing my neighbor is gay than knowing he is a serial killer or a criminal.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.