Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30814 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 6:25pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Says a proud b*tch ... sorry proud witch cheesy
For find a dirk to suck or a blood to suck..not mine.. grin
I'll make sure to get your blood by midnight. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Jan 05
erniok:
■ Imperfection came in when the ate of the fruit. It had nothing to do with child birth.
■ How do you define your imperfection/curse
■ because according to the scriptures, man was not cursed in Gen.3. God cursed the earth for his sake so not to curse him directly. He died/became imperfect when he ate of the fruit. What is your imperfection.
1. So, you equate imperfection to sin aka disobedience? undecided

Remember, cursed is a man who is hung on a tree to die... and guess what, that was another curse that Jesus Christ had to contend with when He was raised on the cross to die. Do you equally believe that curse reduced His status as God too? undecided

2. God's curse is punishment /consequence— not sin— that renders unholy/imperfect that which is judged and condemned. So, to state that a thing is rendered unholy/imperfect by God's curse is to insist that no efforts of man particularly under that same Law by which the judgment was carried out can make man holy and acceptable to God. For example, when God cursed the works of man and man's life on earth in Genesis 3 vs 16- 19, what God did was ensure that all man's efforts and works in his life under that Law, end in nothing — have no meaning i.e. vanity. undecided

3. God cursed all associated with man's living on this earth in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 — and because of those curses, man himself existed as though cursed from his birth. undecided

Remember, cursed is the man who is hung on a tree to die... and guess what, that was another curse that Jesus Christ had to contend with when He was raised on the cross to die. Do you equally believe that curse reduced His status as God too?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Colson(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

grin useless biatch!!! Whoever is fvcking u ain't doing it right, cos u act like u need a dirk in ur life. I bet my left cute balls you are sex starved. I wanted to get you hard but I remember you haven't hard anything hard since your daddy's nipples. cheesy so I'm giving u a break. The mentally challenged need a break, what you need is help or a big dirk
why would I need a dick when I'm not gay?
Goblinated drivel grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifeinlight: 6:45pm On Jan 05
epainos:

Bro!!! grin
Its like you need to step down this weekend! Right? grin

Na me you dey call lad... Funny kid! You are talking to someone with a research paper on the gay guy written as far back as 2010... you make me laugh! Kid...grow up!
probably you didn't get it. There are many gays that are much more manly than straight guys. They have every physical attribute of a man that every woman wants, but they're gays. Some straight guys cannot stand them in physical fight. Not all gays act, walk or talk like women. There are many married men that are into this stuff too if you care to know. They no just fancy women.

Most gays looks physically masculine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifeinlight: 6:51pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Pure simp!!!! I can't even argue with you. If u were a girl I would have forgiven u due to low mental capacity... but a SIMP? Hell naww!!! I promise never to advice a SIMP. Go kee yourself
The woman wey do you this thing really do you strong thing o grin grin

The guy educate you about men and women and the next thing you could come up with is Simp! Is that all you can say?

Men like you are either financially broke, had been rejected by women, heartbroken etc. Only broke men hate women. Even gays do not hate women. They're not just into women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 6:56pm On Jan 05
Lifeinlight:
The woman wey do you this thing really do you strong thing o grin grin

The guy educate you about men and women and the next thing you could come up with is Simp! Is that all you can say?

Men like you are either financially broke, had been rejected by women, heartbroken etc. Only broke men hate women. Even gays do not hate women. They're not just into women.

Hahahah showing the real SIMP attitude. I promise you, financially, girl wise and in all ramifications you ain't no where near me. Trust me, I have harem of girls. I have never toasted asked girl out on first date and she said no. Na me be that guy weh dey collect una babes. I have seen more pusseighs than a midwife. I was able to do that by not being a simp. Ohhh u think girls ll like u because you are defending them ? grin grin grin that's what Simps always think and the girls u think u are standing for are standing for us for a doggy. U ll not understand becuse u are hell bend on service girls that ll never love u back and are willing to be hos for us that don't give a shi about em
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 6:57pm On Jan 05
Colson:
why would I need a dick when I'm not gay?
Goblinated drivel grin
Waitttt... this mofo is a man?? HELL NAW!!!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 6:58pm On Jan 05
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you equate imperfection to sin aka disobedience? undecided

Remember, cursed is a man who is hung on a tree to die... and guess what, that was another curse that Jesus Christ had to contend with when He was raised on the cross to die. Do you equally believe that curse reduced His status as God too? undecided

2. God's curse is punishment /consequence— not sin— that renders unholy/imperfect that which is judged and condemned. So, to state that a thing is rendered unholy/imperfect by God's curse is to insist that no efforts of man particularly under that same Law by which the judgment was carried out can make man holy and acceptable to God. For example, when God cursed the works of man and man's life on earth in Genesis 3 vs 16- 19, what God did was ensure that all man's efforts and works in his life under that Law, end in nothing — have no meaning i.e. vanity. undecided

3. God cursed all associated with man's living on this earth in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 — and because of those curses, man himself existed as though cursed from his birth. undecided

Remember, cursed is the man who is hung on a tree to die... and guess what, that was another curse that Jesus Christ had to contend with when He was raised on the cross to die. Do you equally believe that curse reduced His status as God too?

You stated he was born imperfect which I strongly disagree as this is not the position of the scriptures else he'll be ineligible to die for all mankind.

The curse on a tree is another different topic so let us conclude on this one.

Explain how Jesus the christ was born imperfect maybe,I can understand your view.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Jan 05
erniok:
You stated he was born imperfect which I strongly disagree as this is not the position of the scriptures else he'll be ineligible to die for all mankind.
■ The curse on a tree is another different topic so let us conclude on this one.
■ Explain how Jesus the christ was born imperfect maybe,I can understand your view.
As I already explained,
◍ All who are born of woman are born under the curse of God in Genesis 3 vs 16-24. To dispute this, you have to provide Scripture to support your claim, this exemption which you pretend you can claim for Jesus Christ.
◍ The curse is punishment for sin, and not sin itself.

2. How is that curse different from the curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24? No be God's curse them both be? undecided

3. I already explained that God's curse renders imperfect/removed from Holiness under the Law that which it rules over. So, you tell me what part of that you may still have problems with. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifeinlight: 7:15pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Hahahah showing the real SIMP attitude. I promise you, financially, girl wise and in all ramifications you ain't no where near me. Trust me, I have harem of girls. I have never toasted asked girl out on first date and she said no. Na me be that guy weh dey collect una babes. I have seen more pusseighs than a midwife. I was able to do that by not being a simp. Ohhh u think girls ll like u because you are defending them ? grin grin grin that's what Simps always think and the girls u think u are standing for are standing for us for a doggy. U ll not understand becuse u are hell bend on service girls that ll never love u back and are willing to be hos for us that don't give a shi about em
The girl really do you dirty. What a pained soul grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Light777(f): 7:40pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
How many have you personally corrected? undecided
A few..just know there is a solution for sexual disorientation.

If you have anyone who genuinely wants to change(very important), you could refer to us.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bigseven(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Please stop spreading these delusional lies!

Where in His Gospel did Jesus Christ tell you that He came to reverse the curse that God placed on mankind as a result of His judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16-24? Where? undecided
Mr man obviously you are not arguing or expressing yourself to learn rather you just spewing head knowledge. In Gal 3 :13-14 has answered you.

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." [6]
He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

You need Holy Spirit to help you not head knowledge
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Jan 05
Bigseven:
Mr man obviously you are not arguing or expressing yourself to learn rather you just spewing head knows q
Quit rambling thinking you make sense by it! lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jan 05
Light777:
A few..just know there is a solution for sexual disorientation. If you have anyone who genuinely wants to change(very important), you could refer to us.
Abeg, I no ask you for stories but facts. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bigseven(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Quit rambling thinking you make sense by it! lipsrsealed
check my reply again
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 05
Bigseven:
■ Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." [6]
14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit. You need Holy Spirit to help you not head knowledge
Stop spewing these meaningless lies abeg! Which Christ did what? Una no dey read at all na that be una number one problem. lipsrsealed

The curse Jesus Christ redeemed His followers — all of them of Israel — from is the curse of God's Law detailed in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - the end through to Deuteronomy 30 . undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 7:50pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

Waitttt... this mofo is a man?? HELL NAW!!!
Calling someone name because you guys have different view to a subject matter tells alot about your person.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 8:07pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
Calling someone name because you guys have different view to a subject matter tells alot about your person.

I will never argue with a SIMP. It's my stand. You Don win. I give you the trophy bro
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 8:08pm On Jan 05
Lifeinlight:
The girl really do you dirty. What a pained soul grin

I can NEVER argue with a SIMP. You Don win bro. Here's your trophy 🏆
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
As I already explained,
◍ All who are born of woman are born under the curse of God in Genesis 3 vs 16-24. To dispute this, you have to provide Scripture to support your claim, this exemption which you pretend you can claim for Jesus Christ.
◍ The curse is punishment for sin, and not sin itself.

2. How is that curse different from the curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24? No be God's curse them both be? undecided

3. I already explained that God's curse renders imperfect/removed from Holiness under the Law that which it rules over. So, you tell me what part of that you may still have problems with. undecided

Firstly, the woman was not cursed in Gen.3. Please stop prattling as you have been doing to make Jesus imperfect. God deliberately didn't curse her because of her seed. God didn't even curse Adam but the ground for his sake . Why you keep going on and on about a curse on the woman in gen 3 is because you want to twist the scriptures because of your heart. There's no scriptures to provide because a curse on the woman never happened unless you are using a different bible but put on your bible reference of gen3 so I can respond to it.

Secondly, there's no place either in the old testament that shows that God's curse makes things imperfect. Curses are specific stating clearing the effects. Stop stating what the bible never stated as you always do. When curses and blessings were pronounced on the 2 mountains when the Israelites were to cross into the promised land, there effects were announced.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Jan 05
erniok:
■ Firstly, the woman was not cursed in Gen.3. Please stop prattling as you have been doing to make Jesus imperfect. God deliberately didn't curse her because of her seed.
■ God didn't even curse Adam but the ground for his sake . Why you keep going on and on about a curse on the woman in gen 3 is because you want to twist the scriptures because of your heart. There's no scriptures to provide because a curse on the woman never happened unless you are using a different bible but put on your bible reference of gen3 so I can respond to it.
■ Secondly, there's no place either in the old testament that shows that God's curse makes things imperfect. Curses are specific stating clearing the effects. Stop stating what the bible never stated as you always do. When curses and blessings were pronounced on the 2 mountains when the Israelites were to cross into the promised land, there effects were announced.
Sigh...Recall
Kobojunkie:
1. Was the woman judged/punished for her sin against God's Law as stated in Genesis 2? Yes/No undecided

2. Was the man judged/punished for his sin against God's Law as stated in Genesis 2? Yes/No undecided

3. Interesting claim! So, what you are saying is that when Jesus Christ said He came to save those who were condemned/cursed by God to die, Jesus Christ was playing word games? Why did they need saving at all if there was nothing for them to be saved from, to begin with? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 8:34pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

I will never argue with a SIMP. It's my stand. You Don win. I give you the trophy bro
Who's arguing with you in the first instance? Get a life man!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Saviola86: 8:37pm On Jan 05
BondRiv:

You are an apologist for homosexuality. You even went as far as comparing it to racism, like most gay activists do.

We know you guys exist in Nigeria. The interviews foreign media conducts with you guys whenever any "anti-lgbt" legislation is passed in Africa or Nigeria is on the internet.

You won't succeed. I condemn the views you expressed as it goes against nature, morality, humanity and God.

It is abominable.

Demented being with a dark heart
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Lifemanage: 8:43pm On Jan 05
erniok:

The curse on a tree is another different topic so let us conclude on this one.

Explain how Jesus the christ was born imperfect maybe,I can understand your view.

Don't look at things in the eye of scriptures but with science.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bigseven(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Stop spewing these meaningless lies abeg! Which Christ did what? Una no dey read at all na that be una number one problem. lipsrsealed

The curse Jesus Christ redeemed His followers — all of them of Israel — from is the curse of God's Law detailed in Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - the end through to Deuteronomy 30 . undecided
“ …for letters killeth” that’s what you are operating. Best wishes in your canal adventure with head knowledge instead of Holy Spirit. Peace ✌️
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jan 05
Bigseven:
“ …for letters killeth” that’s what you are operating. Best wishes in your canal adventure with head knowledge instead of Holy Spirit. Peace ✌️
You don't even know what Paul meant by that statement, do you? You have simply adopted the eejit interpretation given to you by your pastors — men whom you have set as gods over your lives — and conveniently concluded that it would be best not to learn for your self, abi? Good luck with your blind religion! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by IkeAbuja: 8:56pm On Jan 05
Use 5 minutes gum block his anus let us see how he will do that nonsense again
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Light777(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, I no ask you for stories but facts. undecided
madam are you a lesbian? And feel you can't be changed?

I'm telling you there is solution and you are arguing with me with your full chest.

This is an open forum and I can't disclose much

If you want more info and treatment then I can
help.

But if you still arguing, then won't reply you again.Happy new year
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Jan 05
Light777:
madam are you a lesbian? And feel you can't be changed? I'm telling you there is solution and you are arguing with me with your full chest. This is an open forum and I can't disclose much If you want more info and treatment then I can help. But if you still arguing, then won't reply you again.Happy new year
As I explained earlier, I am not here to be read your brain-farts. If you have facts, state them or waka pass me. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Sigh...Recall
1. Was the woman judged/punished for her sin against God's Law as stated in Genesis 2? Yes/No undecided

2. Was the man judged/punished for his sin against God's Law as stated in Genesis 2? Yes/No undecided

3. Interesting claim! So, what you are saying is that when Jesus Christ said He came to save those who were condemned/cursed by God to die, Jesus Christ was playing word games? Why did they need saving at all if there was nothing for them to be saved from, to begin with? undecided

So judging someone is the same as placing a curse? You really need to revisit your basics in English language. This is really so funny.

Where in the scripture did jesus say he came to save those cursed by God? I have noticed you have a penchant to quote what jesus never said.

Jesus came to save all mankind both those under the law and those who are not under the law. Man fell when he ate the fruit and jesus came to restore that fall. Man was never cursed if you say he is please provide reference and do not quote gen 3 pls.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05
Lifemanage:

Don't look at things in the eye of scriptures but with science.
I'll take a rain check on this suggestion. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.