Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30808 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 5:18pm On Jan 05
Pythagoras001:
No! It is just like saying any woman in a relationship is doing it because of money. Their are gay prostitute but to claim all are prostitutes is an hasty generalisation.
LoL

Don't waste your time engaging epainos o, the lad knows absolutely nothing. He talks with so much confidence out of ignorance.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by grandstar(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Ikanium, JWs have never successfully converted any gays to this day. None of the religious sects, not even the Catholics have been able to do it. So, be mindful when these liars come spewing their lies promising this and that....all they desire is an opportunity to use you lot to punish your brother for being different. lipsrsealed

I used

Did I say we change homosexuals to straight? I wrote it it is a battle. Why not try and read my original post slowly to understand what I wrote.

Are you gay?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Jan 05
grandstar:
I used . Did I say we change homosexuals to straight? I wrote it it is a battle. Why not try and read my original post slowly to understand what I wrote. Are you gay?
A battle you fight without expecting any results? LOL grin

You ask if I am gay, is it so you can pretend you are better than I am where it concerns God's curse on all of mankind or what? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by BondRiv: 5:24pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now.[b] I feel he was born gay [/b]because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.

If you don't learn anything from this thread, get this - No one is born gay!

Children are curious and innocent. It is the job of the adults to shape them. Your parents failed to do that and allowed your brother go astray.

No one is born gay. Get it into your skull.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by gidjah(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05
U tried BIKO,more oil on your head,the heresy is just too on another level .I have few too as close pals my female friend is a JW and a lecturer with us here though she get her craze but she is Avery mature advanced lady.drinks,partys, listen to all kinds of music classes including the one them develop from the other side etc.i just like her simplicity that's all.Thwmalea we have here can disturb for Africa but I keep telling them' I am a NO CROSSING ZONE ,!I am more advance than that level u kept your selves'.How can God curse children??I am still following may be some day I will get it Thier own ways .
Westerhoffe:

I have had countless encounters with JWs.
I do engage them till they told one another to avoid me in our street.

Kobojunkie is not just a JW, he/she has another level of demonic inspired Antichrist mission.
So, anywhere I see his/her posts, which contravenes the Truth of the Holy Bible,
I'll respond to it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 5:26pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
LoL

Don't waste your time engaging epainos o, the lad knows absolutely nothing. He talks with so much confidence out of ignorance.

Bro!!! grin
Its like you need to step down this weekend! Right? grin

Na me you dey call lad... Funny kid! You are talking to someone with a research paper on the gay guy written as far back as 2010... you make me laugh! Kid...grow up!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sonofthunder: 5:27pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
Okay, hold on. The girl's comment is ignorant, yeah and the same can be said for yours.

Educate yourself on sexuality, it's obvious you know nothing about it.

You've just said nothing. Fellow ignorant one.

Very typical to claim knowledge but offer nothing tangible.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 5:30pm On Jan 05
sonofthunder:

You've just said nothing. Fellow ignorant one.

Very typical to claim knowledge but offer nothing tangible.
I won't be the one to educate you on sexuality if that was what you were expecting. I hardly educate people these days, the internet is there it would help. Go on learn about it.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sonofthunder: 5:32pm On Jan 05
rickleye:

Let’s be realistic- they exist. Even as far back as 1999 when I was an undergrad at Unilag . A certain someone thought I was symPathetic when I defended him. Didn’t really understand what he was saying then but later realized.
A friend of mine who was effiminate drown in a pool all of a sudden.
You can say what it wants but most of the issue starts with the breakage of the family unit . The man runs away after 3 kids and leaving the mum to handle the family. The boy with no role model does the same things his sister does. The girls grow up seeking men love for sex.

Your point is not valid brother. Any gay or lesbian in the world needs rehabilitation not re-enablement. And that's what you offer. Do you applaud thieves and rapist or push for a correction of poor behaviour?

Also you guys keep coming up with this nonsense talk of men abandoning homes. While this usually happens. Have you asked yourself why it happens that lesbian couples always abandon relationships more than male gay couples? Also in straight relationships, women initiate 70-80% of divorces.

We should stop taking issues for what they offer at the surface level.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sonofthunder: 5:33pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
I won't be the one to educate you on sexuality if that was what you were expecting. I hardly educate people these days, the internet is there it would help. Go on learn about it.

It's simple. You can't offer what you don't have

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Duh! No one is born perfect from his mother's womb. Rather, Perfection/holiness is attained through the following of God's Law and that is what even Jesus Christ had to do until He was ready for the work that God had for Him at about age 30. undecided

Oh, I see but in isa 9:6 that says God will be born, does that mean that prophecy was not for jesus and we should expect a future fulfillment?

Secondly, what did jesus death achieve since he was imperfect like everyone of us.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by BondRiv: 5:37pm On Jan 05
Saviola86:
Live and let others live

One thing about we blacks is that we try to enforce our lives on others.

Homosexuality is disgusting but one thing I detest about we Africans is how we project to cos harm to them because they have a different orientations like us.

We can liken this saddistic behavior to how the whites saw blacks as abnormal and sub-humans that shouldn’t live

I know some people will come and say they are two different scenarios but that’s how you see it and not how the victims see it

Some hediots will come to call me homo and gay But it’s your business and you are invited to my wedding

You are an apologist for homosexuality. You even went as far as comparing it to racism, like most gay activists do.

We know you guys exist in Nigeria. The interviews foreign media conducts with you guys whenever any "anti-lgbt" legislation is passed in Africa or Nigeria is on the internet.

You won't succeed. I condemn the views you expressed as it goes against nature, morality, humanity and God.

It is abominable.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ProudWitch: 5:39pm On Jan 05
sonofthunder:

It's simple. You can't offer what you don't have

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice try, love. Nice try!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by braine(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05
Let him live his life. You can't change him at this point. He just needs guidance
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jan 05
erniok:
Oh, I see but in isa 9:6 that says God will be born, does that mean that prophecy was not for jesus and we should expect a future fulfillment?
It is regarding Him but why do you think it cannot be of Him if God cursed childbearing as stated in Genesis 3 vs 16? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by BondRiv: 5:45pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man and certified man to be of good quality by His standard, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made after man fell. Guess what that meant? With God's curse on childbearing— a curse which rendered it unholy and not of His Kingdom— all who are born into this world were as a result born unholy and hence unrighteous(not of good quality), removed from God. No single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided

A willful and blatant misinterpretation of the scriptures. I feel very sorry for you as there is a curse for doing just that.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:46pm On Jan 05
Colson:
Lmao. Why are you projecting your insecurities and maternal problems on me? grin
Your mum was a Cheap whóre who gave her stinking cunt to every dick, tom and harry she came across. She even do pusssy bonanza for riff raffs on the street. How is that my fault?😂😂

Don't go and look for something to do with your life. Na so Your future pikin go die of hunger because of your wretchedness and na the generational curse wey follow your unidentified riff raff papa na im dey follow You so.
Your deadbeat dad prolly wished he left you for dead wrapped With a worn out mosquito net and dumped under a bridge.

Zombified brainless twàt grin
grin useless biatch!!! Whoever is fvcking u ain't doing it right, cos u act like u need a dirk in ur life. I bet my left cute balls you are sex starved. I wanted to get you hard but I remember you haven't hard anything hard since your daddy's nipples. cheesy so I'm giving u a break. The mentally challenged need a break, what you need is help or a big dirk
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Jan 05
BondRiv:
■ A willful and blatant misinterpretation of the scriptures.
■ I feel very sorry for you as there is a curse for doing just that.
I didn't interpret anything, so what are you accusing me of? undecided

2. Where is this fabled curse of yours written? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:48pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
I am a guy, stop thinking an average naija men reason like you lots.

You're not happy with modern women. Who told you those women are super happy with modern men? Lol, how some of you men reason makes me wonder. So you don't know we're all managing ourselves? Oh! You thought we men are perfect while the so called modern women are imperfect?

Most average naija guys that are still single in their 30s was majorly because of finance. An average Nigerian guy in that age bracket wish to be happily married but financial constraint due to our bad economy is actually preventing them. So don't assume or think an average naija guys that are still single chose to be single even when they're financially stable. I understand there are some guys doing pretty fine for themselves and they're still single, for whatever reason best known to them. However, most average naija guys in that age bracket are single because of poverty. Finance is the major or leading factors while most naija guys in that age bracket are single. It has nothing to do with they don't want to get married anymore because women has no value. That's a pure lie

Pure simp!!!! I can't even argue with you. If u were a girl I would have forgiven u due to low mental capacity... but a SIMP? Hell naww!!! I promise never to advice a SIMP. Go kee yourself
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:50pm On Jan 05
ProudWitch:
😂 You're so emotional and at this point you're just projecting.
Says a proud b*tch ... sorry proud witch cheesy
For find a dirk to suck or a blood to suck..not mine.. grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:50pm On Jan 05
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Laughthem: 5:51pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Just get him locked up and paid for one Asewo or Olosho for a whole month then things will get better........
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
It is regarding Him but why do you think it cannot be of Him if God cursed childbearing as stated in Genesis 3 vs 16? undecided

Well, I never thought it was him. You claimed he was imperfect and also agreed that he was God as prophesied by Isa6:9. How then can this be, an imperfect God?

Secondly, since he was imperfect as you said, what then did his death accomplish?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Jan 05
erniok:
■ Well, I never thought it was him. You claimed he was imperfect and also agreed that he was God as prophesied by Isa6:9. How then can this be, an imperfect God? Secondly, since he was imperfect as you said, what then did his death accomplish?
Let's start by making sure we are on the same page as far as understanding what it means to be born under God's curse — imperfect. Tell me what your understanding is. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Exceed15: 6:00pm On Jan 05
Only God can change him. It's beyond you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by BondRiv: 6:02pm On Jan 05
Scholace:
most gays are masculine

Homosexuality is a choice. A true masculine man has no business with homosexuality. It is a contradiction.

There are those who turn to homosexuality due to lack of attention and intimacy with the opposite sex, confinement in prison or depravity. No reason is justified.

Anyone who has been misled and had the misfortune of being homosexual must turn a new leaf.

It is an abnormal practice and way of life.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Let's start by making sure we are on the same page as far as understanding what it means to be born under God's curse — imperfect. Tell me what your understanding is. undecided

First off, God cursed 2 things in Gen.3 1. The serpent, 2. The ground. Now, at what point did God curse women that we are by childbearing become imperfect or to be born, like you claimed under God's curse. Explain this.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jan 05
erniok:
■ First off, God cursed 2 things in Gen.3 1. The serpent, 2. The ground. Now, at what point did God curse women that we are by childbearing become imperfect or to be born, like you claimed under God's curse. Explain this.
So, God did not judge anything pertaining to the woman and man at all in that same context of Genesis 3 vs 14 - 24? I still want to learn about your understanding of what it means to be imperfect/cursed by God. undecided

Remember, cursed is a man who is hung on a tree to die... and guess what, that was another curse that Jesus Christ had to contend with when He was raised on the cross to die. Do you equally believe that curse reduced His status as God too? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by optimusprime2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05
Nobody is born gay, its like saying there is a specific gay gene or biological marker... and if that's the case it means there is also a scientific pointer to saying somebody had the genetic imprint of a mechanic or a scammer... in other words; "somebody was born as a natural scammer or natural mechanic" the pesin been no Learn the work.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by kpolli(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

When you've children you'll realize people are not born with a sexuality preference; new borns just want to eat and sleep
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by erniok(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
So, God did not judge anything pertaining to the woman and man at all in that same context of Genesis 3 vs 14 - 24? I still want to learn about your understanding of what it means to be imperfect/cursed by God. undecided
Imperfection came in when the ate of the fruit. It had nothing to do with child birth. How do you define your imperfection/curse because according to the scriptures, man was not cursed in Gen.3. God cursed the earth for his sake so not to curse him directly. He died/became imperfect when he ate of the fruit.

What is your imperfection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.