Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30832 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sparko1(m): 11:24am On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.

About 8 years ago, I created a post on Nairaland about gays been born that way, so many people were furious with me, even the mod couldn't attempt to move it to front page even though it was research backed.

Now 2024, not even up to 10 years like I suggested.

Just pray nobody can trace you, there are people willing to kill anyone with the word gay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Illusioneffect(m): 11:24am On Jan 05
Bintdawood:
Carry am go therapy
To remove the gayness from him??🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omooba969(m): 11:24am On Jan 05
Necrophagia:
He's better off dead than alive

I would do the needful if I were

I can't have a fággot in my household, we go fight and I'll chop your meat to satisfaction

What's wrong with being gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Mandela27: 11:24am On Jan 05
I feel sad

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by grandstar(m): 11:24am On Jan 05
Ikanium
I admire the mature way your family has handled matters.

Getting him to change will be very hard. It's almost the equivalent of asking you to be gay.

I am a Jehovahs Witness and we do have ex active homosexuals in our fold, one knowing he's been so since he was 5. Now, he is 61 and the urge hasn't gone. He only thanks God that he does not give in to it. It is a battle (Read 1 Cor 6:9-11)

Please note that at least 2% of the general population is disposed to being gay or queer.

Ensure he partakes in face sex, even though he is gay. Gay men are 46-47 times likely to contact an STD than straight men. Whatever role he plays, whether 'top' or 'bottom', he must ensure its safe. This also goes for MouthAction.

Many gay kids cherish the love and guidance of a parent dearly, even though they don't see eye to eye in respect of sexuality.

You can ask him if he wants kids sometime in the future.

Despite your tolerance, draw a line. Gay men can be very promiscuous so ensure he isn't bringing home different men all the time or engaging in 3somes or orgies right under your roof. He might also make passes at visitors or relations who come over.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by iLegenddd: 11:25am On Jan 05
At least, there is an angel (Gaybriel) in your house guiding and protecting the family.

Na why people should born only 2 or max 4. If you born plenty, one of them will betray the family.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Freelancerr(m): 11:26am On Jan 05
Invite hook girl to fvvck the hell out of him, when he realizes how swt pussy is he will run far away from being gay

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by GOSPELTRUTH31: 11:26am On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

He was attacked by demons
Demons can attack even babies in the womb...

How to restore him back to God's plan is to ask him deep down if he wish to become a real man if he says yes then don't just meet any how pastor who's limited.

If you need contact indicate and I will provide it free of charge for you

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Illusioneffect(m): 11:27am On Jan 05
Davidcorny:
Personally i dont mind gays, more women for the rest of us, the thing is people are born different, I'd rest easy knowing my neighbor is gay than knowing he is a serial killer or a criminal.
Or rather a paedophile, the fact that Nigerians are shocked by gays in par with paedophilia is funny to me

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Mayeldah(m): 11:27am On Jan 05
Hathor5:
There is nothing you can do about a person who is gay. There have been conversion therapies done with homosexuals and their results have been desastrous to their mental well-being and otherwise changed nothing about a person`s sexual orientation. In this world, people who are different, need acceptance from their loved ones. The world is still very much a hostile place to this group of people. And as you have already rightly observed, people are born this way and there is nothing they or anyone can do about it. I don`t understand why it is a problem anyway and I will never understand why people get so worked up about it when clearly there are much bigger problems.

Leave that matter, being born with some elements of feminine traits shouldn't make anyone think he is gay. There are men with no beards, there are ladies with hairy chests and so on. nature sometimes bring about these things.

The young guy is only pandering to this devilish gay thing because the society thought him so. Let him continue his life as a man and have a girl friend. His body will adjust as he grows.

Homosexuality is sin, it is an abomination here in Africa and the Nigerian laws forbids it

5 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by maasoap(m): 11:28am On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided

Hi Miss Deranged, what is that thing that is cursing everyone? grin grin grin
Religions have done a lot of damages to many souls.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by HBB1(m): 11:29am On Jan 05
Send him to a Cele church!

They will flog the weyrey out of him.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by TechCapon(m): 11:32am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
It’s already too late to change him. God created him like that for a purpose

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Zonefree and his likes should go and marry your brother. undecided

Nonsense!!
God never created him like that. He didn't create anyone gay. Its a mistake on their part not to set him straight right from the onset. Its wrong to see a boy act like a girl and do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by PepeXKermit: 11:33am On Jan 05
Ikanium:

There is nothing as someone being born gay, there are men who are effeminate, there are women who are masculine - all from birth - , do we then assert that they were born to like the same sex as them? this is bullsheet. No one is ever born gay, it is learned by people like you who reinforce to such people that whatever they are facing is a natural phenomena!

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bobby007(m): 11:33am On Jan 05
Find cane and beat gay comot for em body

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by firearcher: 11:34am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Maybe If he acts like a man he would have been gallivanting all over social media like Zonefree ranting Nigerian women are this…. Nigerian women are that.

Nonsense!!

No, God did not create him like that. Just because someone is born in a certain way does not mean he or she is meant to stay that way especially if the way in question deviates from the normal.

Things happen to human foetuses in the womb that are not really meant to happen. The body is formed in the womb, not brought from heaven. Its only the spirit that God injects.

We correct known physical abnormalities that are present at birth, so nothing wrong in attempting to correct this also.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omooba969(m): 11:37am On Jan 05
Kinzo0917:
MAY GOD USE THIS YOUR COMMENT AGAINST YOU ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT WHETHER YOU REPENT ANYDAY OR NOT. NO MORTAL CAN MOCK GOD.

AND IF GOD BE GOD, LET HIM (GOD) PROOF TO YOU THAT HE IS GOD. MAY YOU LEARN IT IN A REGRETABLE WAY THAT YOU WILL WISH FOR DEATH TO COME UPON YOU. YOU CAN ONLY BE FREE IF GOD DON'T EXIST

If you're a Christian, then something is definitely wrong with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Bigseven(m): 11:38am On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
You couldn't do anything to save him as a child yet now that he is an adult, you think it your place still to monitor his life and choices? One would expect that by now you would have learned to love him as he is. Is that too much for you to so? undecided

In case anyone would come in pretending Scripture on their side in this, make I help una small. In Genesis 3 vs 16, the Almighty who created man ans certified man of good quality, took to washing His hands off the multiplying process --- childbearing--- which was meant to populate the earth with more of the man He had made. Guess what that meant? With God's cursing childbearing, rendering it not of His Kingdom, all who are born into this world are born unrighteous, removed from God. That means no single individual born of a woman is born perfect from the womb. undecided

So, whenever you look at a gay man or a disabled individual, realize that you are just as cursed as he is, only that your damage is just not as obvious as theirs may seem to you. undecided
that is why Jesus came and took the curse along with him on the tree(cross) to set everyone who believes free. Whoever(all humanity) believes in the sonship of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior shall be saved otherwise the other way. It’s a choice to choose.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Originalsly: 11:40am On Jan 05
Last child is usually spoilt by the parents .... especially the mother if it's a boy. Last child tells me there are more siblings. Your parents and you his siblings all never tried to straighten his life ... but supported him to go left by allowing him to play with dolls and taking it to the next level by wearing wrapper. " Bend the tree when it is young so it will grow in the diirection you want it to ".... did any of you? You allowed the tree to grow left ... is it when the tree is matured you will try to set it straight? ... what do you think will happen? If you believed one is born gay ... why would you be now surprised when he showed the signs from a young age? Weren't you concerned enough before you left to do something about it?... as an elder brother? Some boys ... especially with many sisters... have feminine antics ... but grow them out by age 11 . Being gay is something different .... and has nothing to do with born gay. If he were checked earlier he would've been straight just like any other boy. There is absolutely nothing you can do now to reset his mind. The only thing I can think of ... is to educate him .. with the help of graphic photos and videos .... on the destruction of the anus and renal system by anal sex. Next time you visit ... don't be shocked to meet him sitting on the laps of his lover ... and later at nights you be hearing him moaning under pressure . Have some savings set aside for pampers and mops... he would soon be leaking around the house.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by itsene: 11:43am On Jan 05
Evil propaganda sponsored by vested interests.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Scholace: 11:44am On Jan 05
Necrophagia:
He's better off dead than alive

I would do the needful if I were

I can't have a fággot in my household, we go fight and I'll chop your meat to satisfaction
rubbish talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by We4all: 11:44am On Jan 05
People who are likely to become gays:
1. Only boy in the family
2. Last born
3. Only girl
4. Only child raised by a single parent.

Your bro was probably over pampered and he rode on that to choose the wrong path. You guys should have disciplined him enough to reset his brain. Unfortunately, now it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:45am On Jan 05
The amount of stupid people here is staggering, from the dumb Christians to the idiots who make fun of everything and contribute nothing.

You have to accept your brother's nature OP, whatever severe measure you attempt to use to suppress his sexuality will certainly not last forever. Seeing as he lives in a hateful and intolerant society like Nigeria, the best solution if your family can afford it will be to send him abroad to a more liberal climate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by adecz: 11:45am On Jan 05
Make una look for good husband
for am or make him Japa....

He is a lost cause & nothing can be done😞😞😞
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by sofiscatedmoron: 11:46am On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
I have never come close to tolerating gay until I read this. I used to have hot arguments with my neighbor who said that many gay guys are born that way. Could this just be true? I'm actually shedding tears right now😭

My advice is: Since even you agree he has been like that from childhood, don't try to put any pressure on him. Just hand him over to God and let him be. This world's got uncountable mysteries🙏😭

But, why would someone be born like op's brother if it's ALL ABOUT SOCIETY SCRIPTING AND PERSONAL WILL?

And even society scripting means it's not exactly their fault. You remind me of this tweet I just read. So, let me even use this opportunity to share it... https://twitter.com/DNCNetwork1/status/1743198485287981148?t=5AmTxVx6BAFFtu7syOCtnw&s=19

The vid said some touching things about how our society and government created Yahoo Yahoo through economic hardship and glorifying wealth without hardwork. So, it's not exactly their fault at last.
Africans and God, instead of looking for a way out, you are calling God
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by YourGFsnatcher: 11:48am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!

Your hate for men is legendary. Person weh break ur heart do u strong thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Jan 05
Ikanium:

It's the fault of you and your parent,

The boy had been acting like a demented buffon since childhood, instead of resetting his brain with serious discipline then. Y'all were waiting for him to get his back to being normal.

It's like, they're not normal in your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Faposky95: 11:50am On Jan 05
He wasn't born gay.....he was born with the the feminine number.....
So we get to see some.boys display queer traits......
Once again, they not gay.

4 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Light777(f): 11:51am On Jan 05
Hathor5:
There is nothing you can do about a person who is gay. There have been conversion therapies done with homosexuals and their results have been desastrous to their mental well-being and otherwise changed nothing about a person`s sexual orientation. In this world, people who are different, need acceptance from their loved ones. The world is still very much a hostile place to this group of people. And as you have already rightly observed, people are born this way and there is nothing they or anyone can do about it. I don`t understand why it is a problem anyway and I will never understand why people get so worked up about it when clearly there are much bigger problems.
There is something that can be done to correct a person's sexual orientation.Just say you haven't seen.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by DJInfluence: 11:53am On Jan 05
Ikanium:

what else can you do than love and support him. Every other thing is counter productive and will only pull him away from your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by IMASTEX: 11:53am On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
I have never come close to tolerating gay until I read this. I used to have hot arguments with my neighbor who said that many gay guys are born that way. Could this just be true? I'm actually shedding tears right now😭

My advice is: Since even you agree he has been like that from childhood, don't try to put any pressure on him. Just hand him over to God and let him be. This world's got uncountable mysteries🙏😭

Those two bolded are kind of conflicting. If he was born that way, meaning he was created same way by the same person you asked him to handover to. On a lighter note though grin grin

Personally, I think people's social & behavioral pattern is largely the influence of the immediate environment & the society. The females around him may have unconsciously played a significant role while he was growing up. I have observed cases where bigger sisters regularly costumed their kid brother with their own wears & makeup. Bath & freely unclothe completely in his presence, etc. Its even worse when he happens to be the only "male" around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.