Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Younger Brother Is Gay - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is Gay (30827 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by allthingsgood: 3:39pm On Jan 05
Phoenix999:

You are Gae!!

You are a full!!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Pythagoras001: 3:42pm On Jan 05
epainos:

I repeat...any man doing that sh.t is in it for the money. Period.
No! It is just like saying any woman in a relationship is doing it because of money. Their are gay prostitute but to claim all are prostitutes is an hasty generalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by DemonAngel(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05
Well, i think no one is born gay.
Especially when they are corrected and watched properly.

Someone i know caught his kiddos giving gay vibes. He flogged the shit out of them...
10 years and these guys na thick redpill teens
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by gidjah(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05
U want to defeat Kobo in scriptures qouting as a jehovah wickedness member ?? try not to .we all on NLD know d Monika and anti Christ qoutings long long ago and quite good at running down the pentecostal or body of Christ as a whole.They are just antichrist waiting to manifest. At any giving point in time .This are going be part of the end time antichrist movement.It is officiall !
santaclaws:

LOL no peace for the wicked... Keep quoting the scriptures.

You go explain taya 😸😹
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by gidjah(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05
Bros stop been comedic abeg !this is a serious matter and a dangerous one at that. Kobo antichrist spirit is not good for the BODY OF CHRSIT and ought to be oestracised at all cost by total ignoring but I realized that westahorf hasn't had encounter with Jehovah Kobo witness that's why he chosed to go this marathon with Kobo. U want to silence Kobo ..just go mute
Daniel7543:
E be like say kobojunkie and westerhoffe wan turn this thread to Sunday service. We hereby call on pastor righteousness1 to come nd continue the sermon.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by epainos: 3:47pm On Jan 05
Pythagoras001:
No! It is just like saying any woman in a relationship is doing it because of money. Their are gay prostitute but to claim all are prostitutes is an hasty generalisation.
You picked a sentence there without following the trend of discussion. Lol. Funny man.

Since you were lazy to read the whole thing or you just want to tackle what is not necessary, I will express the full sentence...

"Any masculine male during his early days on earth and into gay is doing it cos of sapa or greed".

Please, contest the following statement above...and lets see where it takes us. Oga, no dey rush oooo. Learn to read A to Z of a discussion before jumping into it like an antelope. You go collect and jump out the way you jumped in ooo. grin You don see how an antelope dey jump in and out, left and right before? Mey sonu oooo. grin Shiiiii!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kingjbase: 3:58pm On Jan 05
Take him to a catholic for deliverance he is being possessed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by izubext007: 4:01pm On Jan 05
Too late bro
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Westerhoffe(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05
gidjah:
Bros stop been comedic abeg !this is a serious matter and a dangerous one at that. Kobo antichrist spirit is not good for the BODY OF CHRSIT and ought to be oestracised at all cost by total ignoring but I realized that westahorf hasn't had encounter with Jehovah Kobo witness that's why he chosed to go this marathon with Kobo. U want to silence Kobo ..just go mute

I have had countless encounters with JWs.
I do engage them till they told one another to avoid me in our street.

Kobojunkie is not just a JW, he/she has another level of demonic inspired Antichrist mission.
So, anywhere I see his/her posts, which contravenes the Truth of the Holy Bible,
I'll respond to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jan 05
Bintdawood:
Carry am go therapy
Therapy for? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jan 05
Kinzo0917:
MAY GOD USE THIS YOUR COMMENT AGAINST YOU ON YOUR DAY OF JUDGMENT WHETHER YOU REPENT ANYDAY OR NOT. NO MORTAL CAN MOCK GOD.

AND IF GOD BE GOD, LET HIM (GOD) PROOF TO YOU THAT HE IS GOD. MAY YOU LEARN IT IN A REGRETABLE WAY THAT YOU WILL WISH FOR DEATH TO COME UPON YOU. YOU CAN ONLY BE FREE IF GOD DON'T EXIST
Abeg, carry your religious lunacy waka pass me. undecided

You folks and always trying to use God as a weapon against those you are intolerant of... Yet na una dey suffer pass for this world with all your many delusions wey dey carry una go dey hide under pastor this and that.... tufiakwa! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jan 05
grandstar:
Ikanium
I admire the mature way your family has handled matters.
Getting him to change will be very hard. It's almost the equivalent of asking you to be gay.
I am a Jehovahs Witness and we do have ex active homosexuals in our fold, one knowing he's been so since he was 5. Now, he is 61 and the urge hasn't gone. He only thanks God that he does not give in to it. It is a battle (Read 1 Cor 6:9-11)
Please note that at least 2% of the general population is disposed to being gay or queer.

Ensure he partakes in face sex, even though he is gay. Gay men are 46-47 times likely to contact an STD than straight men. Whatever role he plays, whether 'top' or 'bottom', he must ensure its safe. This also goes for MouthAction.

Many gay kids cherish the love and guidance of a parent dearly, even though they don't see eye to eye in respect of sexuality.
You can ask him if he wants kids sometime in the future.
Despite your tolerance, draw a line. Gay men can be very promiscuous so ensure he isn't bringing home different men all the time or engaging in 3somes or orgies right under your roof. He might also make passes at visitors or relations who come over.
Ikanium, JWs have never successfully converted any gays to this day. None of the religious sects, not even the Catholics have been able to do it. So, be mindful when these liars come spewing their lies promising this and that....all they desire is an opportunity to use you lot to punish your brother for being different. lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Sleekfingers: 4:24pm On Jan 05
Necrophagia:

Everything

I can tolerate lesbians but not fággots

Then you be hypocrite.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jan 05
GOSPELTRUTH31:
He was attacked by demons Demons can attack even babies in the womb... How to restore him back to God's plan is to ask him deep down if he wish to become a real man if he says yes then don't just meet any how pastor who's limited. If you need contact indicate and I will provide it free of charge for you
Ikanium, If you believe this, then you, and not your brother, need serious help! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jan 05
Bigseven:
that is why Jesus came and took the curse along with him on the tree(cross) to set everyone who believes free. Whoever(all humanity) believes in the sonship of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior shall be saved otherwise the other way. It’s a choice to choose.
Please stop spreading these delusional lies!

Where in His Gospel did Jesus Christ tell you that He came to reverse the curse that God placed on mankind as a result of His judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16-24? Where? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jan 05
Light777:
■ There is something that can be done to correct a person's sexual orientation.Just say you haven't seen.
How many have you personally corrected? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Tonididdyx: 4:31pm On Jan 05
Once gay always gay

... If you like lock him in a room with 12 virgins for one year and throway the key.
It is what it is!

He's the only one who can advice himself considering the environment he's in but if e escape go jand..... Make una just dey ready to collect groom price for una son
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jan 05
IMASTEX:
Personally, I think people's social & behavioral pattern is largely the influence of the immediate environment & the society. The females around him may have unconsciously played a significant role while he was growing up. I have observed cases where bigger sisters regularly costumed their kid brother with their own wears & makeup. Bath & freely unclothe completely in his presence, etc. Its even worse when he happens to be the only "male" around.
So, your sexual leaning is a result of the immediate environment and the society? lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by MetaFiles230709: 4:36pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Scripture when taken in context is pretty much self-explanatory (unless someone quotes from a version beyond one's comprehension of course) . lipsrsealed

Anyways, Your response is clear that the God of Israel isn't your cup of tea at all; your pastors are your gods whom you serve. So why not accord others the same freedom to pick the gods they desire? Let me guess, your pastor no gree? lipsrsealed

So this bastard is okpontu?

Kai! Ndi Always men and women.
Useless folks.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Jan 05
Kingrshd3:
■ That's the bad thing religion has done in our generation because they do relate everything with God and prayer .. 🤔 Wetin concern God for this one now. Nigeria has more churches than d US and UK that colonize us and gave us d religion yet our continent is worst than d white that brought it to us
Scripture does state that God cursed childbearing in the beginning resulting in none being born perfect from birth. The problem is most of these religious nutjobs do not believe in the God they claim to love. Rather, they stick to the blind interpretations given to them by their gods of men — their self-appointed mogs and religious authorities — that create for them reasons to hate those who are different from them. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jan 05
erniok:
@ bolded, this means that Jesus was not perfect right?
Duh! No one is born perfect from his mother's womb. Rather, Perfection/holiness is attained through the following of God's Law and that is what even Jesus Christ had to do until He was ready for the work that God had for Him at about age 30. undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Jan 05
waice6571:
■ I have never seen anyone on Nairaland coming to attack you or whatever gods you serve but, you are found of attacking everyone and most times unreasonably. You have been disgraced severally on this thread. Your lies has been busted yet you never learnt to keep quiet and follow the path of wisdom. If you have problems with your maker, go and sort it and stop constituting nuisance online.
Which lie did you bust? Just one lie is all you need to point out, please! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Jan 05
melexchi:
■ yea that's what people who does nansense always say to shield their nanansense, do u know u can ask for forgiveness?
■ When an angel was sent to warn Lot, the people said they needed him, he offer to give them his daughter, that act never made him a sinner, nobody is born gay it's a disorder just like an imbécile.
■ If anyone can practice anything why people àngry when some mentally deranged people sleep with animals? Well I'll keep hàting on them, any of my siblings or child that turns out to be gay and I find out I'll just disown them, yes call me a hater I don't care
Forgiveness for what? Being born cursed by God along with all of mankind of what? undecided

2. Did OP tell you an angel was sent to his brother or what in the world are you going on about? undecided

3. So, people angry equals God is angry, or what are you trying to insinuate here? undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jan 05
pak:
■ Don't know if you are really religious but your last two paragraphs was deep
It is the part of Scripture that religious folks refuse to broach because it destroys many of the lies they hold to regarding marriage and childbearing, which they falsely glorify. lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jan 05
gidjah:
LoL, Kobo is not too normal o, did u see d bible scriptures it quoted ? very upside down. THAT is their way in their kingdom hall, satanically supported with testinonies of present and past failures.just ignore d man woman and pass for your sanity sake.i doubt if kobo lives in naija sef
So, you think the declarations of God of Israel Himself is upside down? WOW. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jan 05
gidjah:
U want to defeat Kobo in scriptures qouting as a jehovah wickedness member ?? try not to .we all on NLD know d Monika and anti Christ qoutings long long ago and quite good at running down the pentecostal or body of Christ as a whole.They are just antichrist waiting to manifest. At any giving point in time .This are going be part of the end time antichrist movement.It is officiall !
Even though the Words quoted were the Words that were out of the mouth of the Almighty God Himself, You would rather pretend they belong to a sect you hate and use that as excuse to ignore Him whom you pretend to believe in.... unbeweavable, Not! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jesus Christ did make clear that you ignorant religious folks do not believe in Him but rather in the doctrines and traditions of your many gods of men.... so no shock here! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by bigcasava1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05
I said it this gay thing is beginning to crip into our social environment and this present govt will embrace it and the law will legalize same sex marriage soon. God never create anyone gay it is nothing but devil hand work.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Jan 05
bigcasava1:
I said it this gay thing is beginning to crip into our social environment and this present govt will embrace it and the law will legalize same sex marriage soon. God never create anyone gay it is nothing but devil hand work.
Stop dragging God's mention down into what is your foolishness! undecided
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by achimendy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05
Ikanium:
He's my parents last child, he's 19 now. I feel he was born gay because right from when he was a child, he acts like a woman. He'll prefer to play with dolls, he'll tie wrapper all the time, we felt this was just a small kid thing and that he was going to change when he's all grown. Unfortunately for us, i think he's gay now completely. I'm just devasted right now really don't know how to go about this.

I returned home for Christmas last year i couldn't believe what i saw my brother doing. I have had a discussion with my parents we really don't know what to do right now.

Any advice in the right direction will help please. Thank you.

Your family messed up big time, you people would have handle him at an early stage b4 he grew up to this level. I don't know how worst your brothers issue is, but I know of one guy who has thesame case with your brother, but as I speak with you now that guy is a captain in the Nigerian army. You can't look him in the eyes now o.

All I can advice you people now is, keep on talking to him, pray for him, give him some beating each time he engage in such act or call soldiers to help you do that.

Thank you.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by etrange: 5:12pm On Jan 05
The comments I'm reading on this thread only shows that the kind of development we need in Africa goes beyond electricity and skyscrapers. We need mental development cause it's very obvious most of y'all still think like the men of old. In 2024, someone still thinks that hitting a child with hard objects will change thier sexual orientation. Like seriously, how do you guys think? Do you know the unspeakable things they did to gay kids in places like Germany or South Africa before people eventually accepted that sexual orientation isn't something to be cured? They were subjected to electric shock, corrective rape and flogging. If you are going to hit your child for liking feminine things, then you should never have one. Sexuality isn't something you switch on and off. A gay boy is a gay boy regardless of how much you flog him or force him to behave manly. You'd only make his childhood miserable.

@OP: If your brother is good mannered, intelligent, respectful, loving, etc., has his sexuality changed any of these? Your brother needs you now more than ever. He's at the most difficult stage of his life. He must be yearning for someone to talk to. This is the point where they hate themselves for being different. This combined with the bullying from friends and rejection from family has led a lot of gay teens to commit suicide or harm themselves. A couple of years ago, one came on NL to ask if there was a surgery to get rid of his libido. Your brother is a teen with raging hormones just like his straight counterparts, if he doesn't get the love and guidance he needs now, you'd end up with a directionless younger brother. Therefore, my suggestion is that you let him know that the world is a cruel place for people like him but you'd always be there for him. Gain his trust and use that as a tool to point him to the things he should be focusing on right now. The only things worse than being a gay guy in Africa is being a poor gay guy in Africa. If he's able to make something out of his life, he'd be able live anywhere in the world where he'd be safe, find love or even be a single father if he prefers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jan 05
achimendy:
Your family messed up big time, you people would have handle him at an early stage b4 he grew up to this level. I don't know how worst your brothers issue is,
■ but I know of one guy who has thesame case with your brother, but as I speak with you now that guy is a captain in the Nigerian army. You can't look him in the eyes now o.
■ All I can advice you people now is, keep on talking to him, pray for him, give him some beating each time he engage in such act or call soldiers to help you do that. Thank you.
Stop trying to guilt OP into believing he caused it. undecided

2. Oh the gullible!... So because the man be captain for the army, and is probably married too, he is no longer gay. E no occur to you say right there in the army, na there dem go meet many other gay men to hang out with after them leave barracks? grin

3. How I wish it was possible to flog the stewpid out of some of you lot. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Gay by Abee79(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05
No one is born gãy undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.