Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months (37828 Views)

My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by CrystalMax: 3:28pm On Jan 05
Necrophagia:
Tuehhh

Wicked woman

This happens when you marry a who're , when you're in need she will abandon you for another nigger

Simps beware , don't let any who're into your life
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by countryman13: 3:28pm On Jan 05
DonFreshmoney:
Women are very wicked.. heart of evil all cos of the man money and wealth... abandoning your husband you swore at the altar for better for worst..
Who told U they swear at d altar? Lesson to b learnt, dont run away from ur people/village

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Nice2023(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05
Marry from ur tribe...e get why.

This one was lost since 1983.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by UHLmoving: 3:29pm On Jan 05
Reelmii:
and as a man..learn to treat ur wife well...because the way they will pay u back will be outrageous
how did he treat the woman to deserve this?
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by gateleo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05
Please always associate with your family, no matter the situation they will always be there for you. Wife and children can leave you but your family will always stay.

Keep your family and keep them alive.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Stevenbright(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05
Hmmm....

Imagine the glaring example of the "for better for worse vow!!!"

See,ehn, in all you do, both in family, marriage and in everything else, put your personal interests first!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Reelmii: 3:30pm On Jan 05
UHLmoving:
how did he treat the woman to deserve this?
like i said..the story is not complete...until the woman comes out to say her part of the story...

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Faposky95: 3:31pm On Jan 05
Sorry, you been HOed out
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by KayB: 3:31pm On Jan 05
She got into his head and made him abandon even his siblings now that there are no beds of roses after 40 years she absconded.
Me and my wife lifestyle kii you there
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by oluwaseyi0: 3:31pm On Jan 05
UHLmoving:
As a man, never make a mistake in choosing a wife. May God Heal him

Also never abandon your family for ages
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Timoleon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05
Reelmii:
Ok..this story is not complete...it looks to me like a case of revenge.....untill the woman comes to speak...i reserve my comment...

I said a case of revenge because i have witnessed some things like this from a couple.....thi the man survived sha but he always wish for death everyday....

May God heal this man

This is not a case of revenge though. I don't think so. He simply has an illness that has drained his meagre savings and had married a wife who can't stand the heat. She didn't need to take him to a hospital to exert her revenge. She could have just abandoned him at home. After all, him no get family or people to hold her accountable.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by kevwemike: 3:33pm On Jan 05
Fear and runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn men plsssssss have plan BBBBBBBBBBBBBB OOOO Take very good care of urself oooooo don't abandoned ur health bcuz of woman ooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Elsueno: 3:34pm On Jan 05
I would always say this, in ur whole family, ur wife is the only non blood relative you have. . no matter what, always keep in touch with ur blood relatives, They would always come through in terms of need...

Sigh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Reelmii: 3:34pm On Jan 05
Timoleon:

This is not a case of revenge though. I don't think so. He simply has an illness that has drained his meagre savings and had married a wife who can't stand the heat. She didn't need to take him to a hospital to exert her revenge. She could have just abandoned him at home. After all, him no get family or people to hold her accountable.
may God heal him
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by idalex: 3:35pm On Jan 05
t's well
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Timoleon(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05
KayB:
She got into his head and made him abandoned even his siblings now that there are no beds of roses after 40 years she absconded.
Me and my wife lifestyle kii you there

She did not make him abandon his family. That's his fault. His children are 'underage' according to the article. Their union I'm guessing should be around 10 years. What happened to the 20-30years before they married? We're the family even at the marriage? No one from his hometown knew him. Even if family denies him, there'll at least be someone or people that can say we knew him. This part I don't think is on the woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Jeon(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05
Men don't give a fvck when their wives are very sick. Some can fuvk another woman during the late wife's funeral.

This maybe the second/the most loved wife he abandoned his first family for . They don't tolerate nonsense, unlike the first wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Timoleon(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05
Omihanifa:
Am sure the wife is cheating on the guy

Chances exist that the children aren't his.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by epainos: 3:41pm On Jan 05
Most people see a fault in this man...well..maybe yes. But do we need to depend on our siblings everytime? Or perhaps, the wife is bad...maybe.

Nigeria...hmmm! Let us fix our system. Naija are japa-ing cos US, UK, and Canada takes care of their citizens serious, and they need helping hands to care for their citizens in need of help. Care giver job is a big business there. Let us fix our health system. This man's health insurance should be able to cater for this situation if he had it. We need to fix the system so that we don't need to hear this kind of story again.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Dennisochampa: 3:44pm On Jan 05
Bad wife.....
I fear calabar women Sha....
Man never die... She don dash follow another pweek...
Only God know if she never sell the man children....
May God help us and save us from unfortunate situations.... Amen...
I hope and pray he gets help and recovery soon...
God bless those taking care of him.... Amen
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by jessylaurel(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by JustPowerApps(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05
FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/05/wife-takes-sick-husband-nigerian-hospital-abandons-him-there-over-six-months-edo

How do I help please, let's verify the story and help, this is a call to all men in nigeria. I am crying as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Princedapace(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05
As a man, prepare for emergencies like this by having ur own separate investments. Dont place everything inside family o and oringo.
Women are t#rrible people when they want to strike, they wait for ur worse moment and strike. They wont go when u were cheating becus las las, na so called cheating she go talk sey the man dey do then. If she had left when he was cheating, maybe he would have replaced her with someone better. But they wont go, they will wait to finish u at ur vulnerable time. I know that gender, prepare o.
Have investments for ur healths, if it means land, buy them and be keeping as portfolio. Never ever discard ur family for any woman. Even ur kids fit run leave u when e red.
Find a club or a a union to be a member, they can help u when ur family fails u.
Men health is very fragile becus of the type of life most men live! And above, drink healthy, live healthy as a man. U know, men drink more than women and that alcohol is a killer.
Prepare for ur old age, no rely on ur kids or family o. Forget that one. As I am like this, I no dey even think about my family for my oldage o. While I will surely take care of everyone as much as I can, I am seeing life as a solo race and I am making preparation for my retirement. Have solid plan to reward loyal persons. A loyal person maybe ur staff, ur friend, or anyone u have known to be loyal. Add them to ur will if possible.
Life is a battle, and a solo race.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by FireUpNow(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05
Things dey happen. When I was in the hospital doctors and nurses always it is when a woman's husband is sick that's when you will know if the man was really taking care of the woman when he was okay. I wait to hear the other side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05
Jeon:
Men don't give a fvck when their wives are very sick. Some can fuvk another woman during the late wife's funeral.

This maybe the second/the most loved wife he abandoned his first family for . They don't tolerate nonsense, unlike the first wife.

Why are we like this in this country. God help us all o. Imagine the insunations, sickening I swear. What if u are wrong. Let's look for the facts of the story bottom line help in the end. Nigerians are so cold hearted
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05
FireUpNow:
Things dey happen. When I was in the hospital doctors and nurses always it is when a woman's husband is sick that's when you will know if the man was really taking care of the woman when he was okay. I wait to hear the other side of the story.

That's a lie, most women are careless with thier husband regardless. U don't need a reason to be good or bad. Trust me. We are judgemental and cold hearted in nigeria
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Regie2bless: 3:57pm On Jan 05
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by latonione: 3:58pm On Jan 05
The moment a woman knows you are vulnerable with no reasonable friend or relatives contact and confidant either by her design or your decision, you are good as dead.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by tubolancer(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05
Calabar, you leave your family for forty years, follow calamari woman in Lagos. This man finished himself.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Jan 05
royalfly:

Why are we like this in this country. God help us all o. Imagine the insunations, sickening I swear. What if u are wrong. Let's look for the facts of the story bottom line help in the end. Nigerians are so cold hearted
This ur narration no go be lik this if na woman dy for sick bed.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by FireUpNow(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05
royalfly:

That's a lie, most women are careless with thier husband regardless. U don't need a reason to be good or bad. Trust me. We are judgemental and cold hearted in nigeria

I am not supporting the woman but some men do not treat their wives well. What I told you is not a lie buddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.