Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months (37801 Views)

My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Wawelexy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Which relatives won't do want,all the relatives that my father had,non showed up for 5 good years only my mother took care of him,me man address this issue at hand. Not just rushing to pour out your bad belle

Ok you might have a point, but the question here is, what is your father's relationship with his relatives? Was it cool or the other way round? If your father was good to them when things was ok for him, hardly will they treat him baldly when he needed them most. I might be wrong tho, I stand to be corrected...
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05
Wawelexy:

Ok you might have a point, but the question here is, what is your father's relationship with his relatives? Was it cool or the other way round? If your father was good to them when things was ok for him, hardly will they treat him baldly when he needed them most. I might be wrong tho, I stand to be corrected...

Oga when it comes to relatives you bothered to ask deeper questions but in the case if woman all declarations was let loose without any questions asked

Yes my father helped so many of them,their kids school fees ,money for feeding,etc
See treat your wife well she will be with you,no be to maltreat her, humiliate her then even it's Rocky,you want her to show you love,it's too late because you have already used your own hand to kill the love
Any man feeling relatives will stand be him is in for a huge disappointment,if you even have little money they will pray you die from the sickness quickly so they can share that money or house, relatives are not your home
Your wife your kids are your home,if you build it on rock it will stand in time's if storm,if you build it on sand, storm will easily wash it away

Doesn't mean if you have extra,you can't assist your relatives,assist them as much as you can,that one na for God not man
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Wawelexy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Oga when it comes to relatives you bothered to ask deeper questions but in the case if woman all declarations was let loose without any questions asked

Yes my father helped so many of them,their kids school fees ,money for feeding,etc
See treat your wife well she will be with you,no be to maltreat her, humiliate her then even it's Rocky,you want her to show you love,it's too late because you have already used your own hand to kill the love
Any man feeling relatives will stand be him is in for a huge disappointment,if you even have little money they will pray you die from the sickness quickly so they can share that money or house, relatives are not your home
Your wife your kids are your home,if you build it on rock it will stand in time's if storm,if you build it on sand, storm will easily wash it away

Doesn't mean if you have extra,you can't assist your relatives,assist them as much as you can,that one na for God not man

Well, you may be right, but I put it to you that it's not in all cases as you have said. There are good relatives just as we have good wives, and likewise bad relatives and bad wives...

The point is, let's try to be good to both, this doesn't guarantee if they will reciprocate our kindness, but atleast, you have done your own part for humanity. Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05
Wawelexy:

Well, you may be right, but I put it to you that it's not in all cases as you have said. There are good relatives just as we have good wives, and likewise bad relatives and bad wives...

The point is, let's try to be good to both, this doesn't guarantee if they will reciprocate our kindness, but atleast, you have done your own part for humanity. Enjoy the rest of your day

Yes I agree with you fully on this statement,they are good and bad wives,some you can treat well they will still not value you and not stand for you same applies to relative's, even children can let a person down
we pray that we be surrounded by good people as we try our best
I can never discourage my husband from helping his relatives whether I like them or not because God is the only constant in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

I just dey laugh you, family never disappoint you,your eyes go clear
I don’t have any family member particularly my siblings that will disappoint me.
100% sure about this
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 3:53pm On Mar 05
NOETHNICITY:
I don’t have any family member particularly my siblings that will disappoint me.
100% sure about this

Nothing is sure in life,wait until disaster,that's when you will know why bible say he who puts his trust in man will surely be disappointed .
So you know what your siblings and the spouse discussed in private
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by MasterTeeUSA: 8:01pm On Mar 05
Your Mom is an exception. I wish I could say the same for women of these generation. He who has ears, let him here what the prophet is saying. Plan wisely.

Preciousese:

My father was sick for 5 years,stroke and without one naira in the bank,only my mom cared for him,both physically financially,,all the relatives that have big mouth they never showed up,all the ones that claim to be best family members we no see them again oh,the day he dead they appeared,hope you have something negative to say about that
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:10pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Nothing is sure in life,wait until disaster,that's when you will know why bible say he who puts his trust in man will surely be disappointed .
So you know what your siblings and the spouse discussed in private
While I understand what you mean and how you feel, if you meet me and my siblings I’m sure you’ would understand what I am talking about.
I come from a home where everyone is eager to help the other.
If we go out to eat everyone of us wants to be the one to pay the bill. We look out for each other. My wife wouldn’t dare bring up a negative comment about my sibling.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 11:13pm On Mar 05
NOETHNICITY:
While I understand what you mean and how you feel, if you meet me and my siblings I’m sure you’ would understand what I am talking about.
If we go out to eat everyone of us wants to be the one to pay.
Do you people love and respect your mother and you grew up seeing your dad and mom in love right,you grew up as a family putting each other first,if yes why not make your home like that
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 11:13pm On Mar 05
NOETHNICITY:
If we go out to eat everyone of us wants to be the one to pay the bill. We look out for each other. My wife wouldn’t dare bring up a negative comment about my sibling.

Leave your father and mother and brothers and cling to your wife, strengthen your home ,make a family as strong as your father made not clingying to what you father made, up build your own home,and be careful of making your wife afraid to speak up because something may go wrong and she won't speak up
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:21am On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Leave your father and mother and brothers and cling to your wife, strengthen your home ,make a family as strong as your father made not clingying to what you father made, up build your own home,and be careful of making your wife afraid to speak up because something may go wrong and she won't speak up
I will never ever build a life where I would depend more on a woman for trust and security.
Never.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25am On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Do you people love and respect your mother and you grew up seeing your dad and mom in love right,you grew up as a family putting each other first,if yes why not make your home like that
The love that exist between me and family (siblings) does not in any prevent or interfere with my home. No. In fact I know that my kids and my brothers kids are all looking at the relationship between us and are learning.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 9:06am On Mar 06
NOETHNICITY:
I will never ever build a life where I would depend more on a woman for trust and security.
Never.

Na so my father said oh,but las las when stroke come nobody expect his wife agreed to pack his bodily waste
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 9:10am On Mar 06
NOETHNICITY:
The love that exist between me and family (siblings) does not in any prevent or interfere with my home. No. In fact I know that my kids and my brothers kids are all looking at the relationship between us and are learning.

I hope your son's don't learn that woman is useless and that she should be treated as second place,anyway na you dey stress yourself wait and see,I don't pray for sickness for anyone but when it happens na there you go know say ,my brother my brother he no easy to pack shit and non of your siblings go agree to do those work even with time they will be tired of dropping money because their own spouses will start complaining,I've seen it multiple times

My husband brother always said love you love you to my hubby,they were pushing me aside only leg that pain my hubby,we no see brother love you love you again oh,I was the only one there,we don't even need money oh,just presence,since my husband recovered,his senses immediately became clear, experience is the best teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.