Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months (37829 Views)

My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by hobat4cash(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05
Reelmii:
Ok..this story is not complete...it looks to me like a case of revenge.....untill the woman comes to speak...i reserve my comment...

I said a case of revenge because i have witnessed some things like this from a couple.....tho the man survived sha but he always wish for death everyday....

May God heal this man..atleast he can talk..let him explain wat happened
Lol. Do women need any reason to behave like women?
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05
FireUpNow:

I am not supporting the woman but some men do not treat their wives well. What I told you is not a lie buddy.

Majority of the time it's the woman who is careless with thier husband and from the little information we have now, the woman us doing same. A man will provide all that he xan and everything he has yet he us still looked down on. From obvious online facts and life experiences only few men treat women badly but the man's own will be more public nd known trust me

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05
Jeon:

This ur narration no go be lik this if na woman dy for sick bed.

Men don't neglect htier wives on thier sick bed. That's not to say I does not happen but check the percentage to which that happens u will be amazed. Bro u need to check. Most men will be by thier side despite what do woman may have done but a woman will never overlook a man's fault to be by his side. My little cent though.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by godofuck231: 6:40pm On Jan 05
Simple case of toetoe wife with toetoe vibes , when the shiit hits she bails out her self first , just like a normal oloshow, just business no sentiments attached
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Jeon(f): 7:03pm On Jan 05
royalfly:

Men don't neglect htier wives on thier sick bed. That's not to say I does not happen but check the percentage to which that happens u will be amazed. Bro u need to check. Most men will be by thier side despite what do woman may have done but a woman will never overlook a man's fault to be by his side. My little cent though.
Incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by royalfly(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05
Jeon:

Incoherent.

Okay sir
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by ProudWitch: 7:16pm On Jan 05
A wise person won't judge this case so fast. Seems odd.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by delpee(f): 7:19pm On Jan 05
Most unfortunate. The hospital should contact the man's town/village. Some people will know his family.
I pray that he's fully restored.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05
Reelmii:
Ok..this story is not complete...it looks to me like a case of revenge.....untill the woman comes to speak...i reserve my comment...

I said a case of revenge because i have witnessed some things like this from a couple.....tho the man survived sha but he always wish for death everyday....

May God heal this man..atleast he can talk..let him explain wat happened
Vanpascore:
Most men do this a lot. After marriage, they disown their family and focus only on the wife and her family.

Whatever he might have done, abandoning him in the hospital is just too much, meaning that she was expecting the man dead.

He has made a greatest life mistake, in life to come he will adjust, if there is another.

I don't think it is a case of doing something bad to the wife, the wife is simply fed up with his condition plus no money. She just opted out and moved on with her life and kids since there is no husband's family that will be either supporting her or disturbing her for abandoning her husband. This is the kind of situation that makes people do heartless things

3 Likes

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by ogbe88(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05
BloomingDale:
I bet if he had treated his wife well she would have stayed.
U are not well.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by sainsburry: 7:29pm On Jan 05
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Really sad situation. Everyman on this thread should learn one very important lesson from this man's predicament.

Dont marry a woman for beauty or big yansh or bwest.

The best woman to take in as a wife is the one who have shown consistently that she will be with you in thick and thin. Such a woman will hardly leave you when life turns sour.

Also dont choose a woman when you have become rich. The best time to find a woman for yourself as a man is when you are still struggling. Women who chose you at that time are potential wife candidate.

Men please learn. Na old age or when your life turn upside down you go know the thing wey you marry whether na wife or street dog.

Dey Play
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Mayeldah(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05
No matter where you go...remember the road that will lead you home...

Bode Thomas grin grin...whatever

I dedicate this great jam to this Delta man wey carry last.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Reelmii: 8:42pm On Jan 05
maasoap:

I don't think it is a case of doing something bad to the wife, the wife is simply fed up with his condition plus no money. She just opted out and moved on with her life and kids since there is no husband's family that will be disturbing her
hmmm..may God heal him
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by MasterTeeUSA: 8:42pm On Jan 05
Men better get sense...A friend has stroke.. and was in rehabilitation in the US. He finally told me the wife came to visit him after 2yrs....the distance from where she lives and the rehab center is less than 5 mins drive. May we not fall in illness..Mr IBU's case is another example. Get sense and plan for all situations. Help others, so some might be there for you at the very least. Don't depend on wife and children alone. You need your community of friends, classmates, church and mosque folks among others.

ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/05/wife-takes-sick-husband-nigerian-hospital-abandons-him-there-over-six-months-edo

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by komzy589(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05
FireUpNow:

I am not supporting the woman but some men do not treat their wives well. What I told you is not a lie buddy.
Why do people always fall back to this nonsense talk. This is a life or death situation here. It’s only wicked and manipulative people that reason like this.
Sometimes issues happen in marriages. Husbands feel used, wives feel cheated. But if you are sane enough to remain in the marriage and wish death upon one another because of past deeds, you and devil na correspondence.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Topshow2010(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05
I don't get it ,is that picture for illustration purpose or that's d man cauze I can see a toddler beside him .. sad
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Harddiskng(m): 12:22am On Jan 06
hobat4cash:

Lol. Do women need any reason to behave like women?

Let’s just pray we cross path with insensitive and materialistic partners.

Growing up i can still remember a couple, it was very obvious the woman earned more as a civil servant than her husband back then, but she always insisted he foot the bills, long story short; she left him cuz she was “tired of using her own money to support her own nuclear family” lol.

God no go show us, guys don’t ever ignore the red flags. She can’t spend on you. Never marry her.
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by FireUpNow(m): 7:14am On Jan 06
komzy589:

Why do people always fall back to this nonsense talk. This is a life or death situation here. It’s only wicked and manipulative people that reason like this.
Sometimes issues happen in marriages. Husbands feel used, wives feel cheated. But if you are sane enough to remain in the marriage and wish death upon one another because of past deeds, you and devil na correspondence.

Wishing anyone death is a BD thing. The woman shouldn't have left the man in the hospital in the first place, she should have made frantic effort in saving her husband's life instead of leaving him to die. Can't the woman look for the husband's friends? She should seek help from people to save the man. Issues happen in marriages and the best solution is forgiveness. The wife made terrible mistake of her life for just abandoning her husband is highly condenmed.

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20am On Jan 06
Wawelexy:
"He has lost contact with his siblings since he claimed to have left his home town for Lagos State over 40 years ago.

He made no attempt to look for his relatives for good 40years? Also, how can a woman be comfortable with a man who she knows none of his relatives, to the extent of getting married and bearing kids for him.... Well, maybe he's got some dough...... His relatives won't do what that woman he called wife had done to him... They only stay when things are Rossy, they stop giving a F when troubles shows up.... I pity those men who do "Me and my wife alone"... No friends, no family...

The hospital management should ask if he's got some properties since he could talk...
This is why I can never break any family ties because of any woman.
If my wife cannot win the hearts of my mother and my family members, I’ll divorce her. Simple.

This has been my state of mind ever since before I got married. And my wife knows how important family is to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25am On Jan 06
MasterTeeUSA:
Men better get sense...A friend has stroke.. and was in rehabilitation in the US. He finally told me the wife came to visit him after 2yrs....the distance from where she lives and the rehab center is less than 5 mins drive. May we not fall in illness..Mr IBU's case is another example. Get sense and plan for all situations. Help others, so some might be there for you at the very least. Don't depend on wife and children alone. [b]You need your community of friends, classmates, church and mosque folks among others. [/b]God bless you bro for the sense you have

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by teekay213(m): 11:43am On Jan 06
Princedapace:
As a man, prepare for emergencies like this by having ur own separate investments. Dont place everything inside family o and oringo.
Women are t#rrible people when they want to strike, they wait for ur worse moment and strike. They wont go when u were cheating becus las las, na so called cheating she go talk sey the man dey do then. If she had left when he was cheating, maybe he would have replaced her with someone better. But they wont go, they will wait to finish u at ur vulnerable time. I know that gender, prepare o.
Have investments for ur healths, if it means land, buy them and be keeping as portfolio. Never ever discard ur family for any woman. Even ur kids fit run leave u when e red.
Find a club or a a union to be a member, they can help u when ur family fails u.
Men health is very fragile becus of the type of life most men live! And above, drink healthy, live healthy as a man. U know, men drink more than women and that alcohol is a killer.
Prepare for ur old age, no rely on ur kids or family o. Forget that one. As I am like this, I no dey even think about my family for my oldage o. While I will surely take care of everyone as much as I can, I am seeing life as a solo race and I am making preparation for my retirement. Have solid plan to reward loyal persons. A loyal person maybe ur staff, ur friend, or anyone u have known to be loyal. Add them to ur will if possible.
Life is a battle, and a solo race.
you're so wise. I like you

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Princedapace(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06
teekay213:
you're so wise. I like you

Thank you
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by teekay213(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06
Princedapace:

Thank you
I will love to have you as a friend.can you inbox your WhatsApp number
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by sunRutie: 5:52pm On Jan 06
In as much I don't support what she did, I can tell you for free that no wife will leave her caring/ loving husband in that condition.
Men learn to treat your wife right.
Your wife is a part of you and not your pounching bag or your slave.

1 Like

Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by BALLOSKI: 8:19pm On Jan 06

"The patient is an Urhobo by tribe and has two underaged children with his wife who is from Calabar, Cross River State. His parents are deceased.

Why are calabar women always like this?
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05
Wawelexy:
"He has lost contact with his siblings since he claimed to have left his home town for Lagos State over 40 years ago.

He made no attempt to look for his relatives for good 40years? Also, how can a woman be comfortable with a man who she knows none of his relatives, to the extent of getting married and bearing kids for him.... Well, maybe he's got some dough...... His relatives won't do what that woman he called wife had done to him... They only stay when things are Rossy, they stop giving a F when troubles shows up.... I pity those men who do "Me and my wife alone"... No friends, no family...

The hospital management should ask if he's got some properties since he could talk...

Which relatives won't do want,all the relatives that my father had,non showed up for 5 good years only my mother took care of him,me man address this issue at hand. Not just rushing to pour out your bad belle
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 2:47pm On Mar 05
DonFreshmoney:
Women are very wicked.. heart of evil all cos of the man money and wealth... abandoning your husband you swore at the altar for better for worst..

Are men not wicked too, beating and cheating then when things are hard the remember for better for worst,no woman will abandon a good man
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05
royalfly:

Majority of the time it's the woman who is careless with thier husband and from the little information we have now, the woman us doing same. A man will provide all that he xan and everything he has yet he us still looked down on. From obvious online facts and life experiences only few men treat women badly but the man's own will be more public nd known trust me
What did you just say that only few man treat women badly,you must not be leaving on earth but rather in another planet
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 2:52pm On Mar 05
MasterTeeUSA:
Men better get sense...A friend has stroke.. and was in rehabilitation in the US. He finally told me the wife came to visit him after 2yrs....the distance from where she lives and the rehab center is less than 5 mins drive. May we not fall in illness..Mr IBU's case is another example. Get sense and plan for all situations. Help others, so some might be there for you at the very least. Don't depend on wife and children alone. You need your community of friends, classmates, church and mosque folks among others.

My father was sick for 5 years,stroke and without one naira in the bank,only my mom cared for him,both physically financially,,all the relatives that have big mouth they never showed up,all the ones that claim to be best family members we no see them again oh,the day he dead they appeared,hope you have something negative to say about that
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05
Harddiskng:

Let’s just pray we cross path with insensitive and materialistic partners.

Growing up i can still remember a couple, it was very obvious the woman earned more as a civil servant than her husband back then, but she always insisted he foot the bills, long story short; she left him cuz she was “tired of using her own money to support her own nuclear family” lol.

God no go show us, guys don’t ever ignore the red flags. She can’t spend on you. Never marry her.
Wait you dey look for who go feed you,born children for you and still feed the children,bros please just start Wearing bra and skirt
Re: Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months by Preciousese(f): 3:01pm On Mar 05
NOETHNICITY:
This is why I can never break any family ties because of any woman.
If my wife cannot win the hearts of my mother and my family members, I’ll divorce her. Simple.

This has been my state of mind ever since before I got married. And my wife knows how important family is to me.
I just dey laugh you, family never disappoint you,your eyes go clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slept On A Snake On My Bed / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.