Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? (663 Views)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Testiebobo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13
Our girlfriends are always sweet and funny sometimes. You give them money to save they spend some for their emergency needs, and bribe you with kiss and massage. As a guy, can you actually save your money in your girl's care?. For me yes, because i wont give her a huge amount of money that will shake off my balance and stamina. What about u?
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by henidord3: 6:14pm On Jan 13
No try am

2 Likes

Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Zonefree(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13
I don't think I can trust any Nigerian girl with my 5k.

Just being honest.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by eazzzy1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13
At a time I didn’t have a Nigerian bank account, a very substantial amount of my Naira was in my girlfriend’s Naira bank account. We broke up, I stopped talking to her and I was willing to forfeit the money, lucky for me she sent it through a mutual acquaintance.

I learnt my lessons nonetheless, relationships no matter how good they are can be temporary. Stop making permanent decisions on hope. I won’t be making the same mistake ever again.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by talk2hb1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13
It depends on which of them!

1 Like

Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13
What happen to bank

1 Like

Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Fahvvy: 8:56pm On Jan 13
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!! undecided...

I can't even entrust a girl with 2k to hold for me, talk more of saving money with her undecided...

What happened to a bank or doing contribution or even keeping it in a savings box? undecided...

Abeg o...
That emotional gender can't be trusted with money - to avoid stories that touch the heart undecided...
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:51am On Jan 14
God forbid
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Wainey: 6:54am On Jan 14
It depends on the girl.
0.078% of humans in this world are genuine and won't touch that money, irrespective of gender. But we always meet the 99.92%.
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Proserpina: 11:40am On Jan 14
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Myrepublic(m): 11:42am On Jan 14
Its not wise to do so..
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Palazee(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14
I rather give it to a beggar to hold for me.
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14
Testiebobo:
Our girlfriends are always sweet and funny sometimes. You give them money to save they spend some for their emergency needs, and bribe you with kiss and massage. As a guy, can you actually save your money in your girl's care?. For me yes, because i wont give her a huge amount of money that will shake off my balance and stamina. What about u?

My guy wey try am save him nysc allawee with him banny... The banny take am Japa...
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Osashalom: 6:53pm On Jan 14
Give it to her mom to keep for you since you don't know where to save money
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by G00dharddick: 7:57pm On Jan 14
Only a complete finished man will try such.

Since you don't know where the bank is,
Rather give that money to your mother than to give it to a Nigerian girl to waste it and eat it for you. They're nothing to write home about
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Elemosho478: 11:49pm On Jan 14
Keeping money with your girlfriend is a symbolic act. It passes a message to your girlfriend that she have successfully earned your trust and win you over.

Women only put in effort in a relationship when they know they haven't totally win you over and you are still a challenge. Keeping money with your girl make you less of a challenge and passes a message that she have successfully win you over, it is just a matter of times before you become boring and she look for another exciting challenge that can wet her panty.

Moreover not being able to save your money and manage your finances is very unattractive to women. It is an unattractive trait and a turn off for women.

The way the brain of a woman works is different from a man, she will be thinking "if he can't even save his money himself and manage it well, how i'm i suppose to trust him with my future and that of my children's future ? have i really earned his trust that easily ? " That question can quickly develop to a bigger fire that can kill all the attraction she already have for you if you don't have any other traits and values that can benefits her long time plans.

A man's brain will be thinking "saving my money with her will prove that i trust her, she will like me more" you are deceiving yourself bro.
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by muller101(m): 12:13am On Jan 15
Save, money, Girlfriend. In the same sentence?
Re: Can You Save Your Money In Your Girlfriend's Care? by Sirhush(m): 11:56am On Jan 15
When you let your woman know you have 10k na as 5k go take be her own she go dey do. So me street boy I no dey let her know my bank balance self not to talk of give her money to hold for me.

(1) (Reply)

Men And Sex / Female And Male: / The Addict (a Love Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.