Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online (1622 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 1:18am On Jan 20
I really don't know where to classify ladies that do this. Could it be love, lust, carelessness or stupidity.

Sometime ago I met a girl on Facebook while she was in her final year in one private university in the South. After weeks of chatting and calls to know each other I invited her to Abuja and she actually came over. Then I was sharing a two bedroom house with a close friend so it's just both of us in the compound. When she came and spent almost two weeks with me I started thinking about it how bold this girl was. What if we were yahoo guys or ritualist (just saying).

These days we keep seeing lots of stories about girls being killed or something and parts being removed but I still don't understand why these girls still keep taking such risk of going to see a guy in a far place when they hardly know the person.

What is your take in this situation.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by advanceDNA: 1:59am On Jan 20
They are just weird creatures, very skillful or irrationally driven in throwing caution in the wind, easily moved by petty things.....and never want to be responsible for their actions.....

If they come here now, u will hear them shift blame that It's not their fault that they were deceived with sweet mouth..
For u to know that they have sense...they are never deceived with sweet mouth to go and rob bank, or slap DSS, or do rituals

But when it's time to go and collect penís, phone, wig, or cheap 30k,...They are always deceived to lie and leave the school/home their parents put them to go meet someone they've never seen B4.......

If u born one girl...na double work for you...If u born more than three girls... U don offend person.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by EreluRoz: 4:16am On Jan 20
advanceDNA:
They are just weird creatures, very skillful or irrationally driven in throwing caution in the wind, easily moved by petty things.....and never want to be responsible for their actions.....

If they come here now, u will hear them shift blame that It's not their fault that they were deceived with sweet mouth..
For u to know that they have sense...they are never deceived with sweet mouth to go and rob bank, or slap DSS, or do rituals

But when it's time to go and collect penís, phone, wig, or cheap 30k,...They are always deceived to lie and leave the school/home their parents put them to go meet someone they've never seen B4.......

If u born one girl...na double work for you...If u born more than three girls... U don offend person.. grin
You are always on kolos, please rest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by EreluRoz: 4:20am On Jan 20
It's a very risky thing to do, it doesn't make any sense to visit someone you met online kos if anything happens to you, you'll be blamed. It's risky out there.

But op why are you inviting people's daughters to sleep with when you've not paid their bride price?

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by APOPTOSIS: 6:24am On Jan 20
NikoDeBonAmi:
I really don't know where to classify ladies that do this. Could it be love, lust, carelessness or stupidity.

Sometime ago I met a girl on Facebook while she was in her final year in one private university in the South. After weeks of chatting and calls to know each other I invited her to Abuja and she actually came over. Then I was sharing a two bedroom house with a close friend so it's just both of us in the compound. When she came and spent almost two weeks with me I started thinking about it how bold this girl was. What if we were yahoo guys or ritualist (just saying).

These days we keep seeing lots of stories about girls being killed or something and parts being removed but I still don't understand why these girls still keep taking such risk of going to see a guy in a far place when they hardly know the person.

What is your take in this situation.
Their confidence stem from the fact that they had a personal encounter with the devil and survived it therefore they can survive any eventuality out there.

It's only a woman that would flag down a car at 12midnight and be requesting for a ride.
It's simply intriguing how they take risks.
Men take risks to make money but women take risk without any tangible reason. Most times for fun.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by Seunpapa65: 7:27am On Jan 20
If she no Bleep or suck who go pay for her handbag and wig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by juri: 7:28am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
It's a very risky thing to do, it doesn't make any sense to visit someone you met online kos if anything happens to you, you'll be blamed. It's risky out there.

But what if the person you met online comes to see you in your house or any comfortably secure location of your choosing, should that be a problem? grin
Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
You are always on kolos, please rest.

Who be this one......??

4 Likes

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 8:11am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:

But op why are you inviting people's daughters to sleep with when you've not paid their bride price?

I'm a strong believer of sex before marriage and not the other way around. One needs to properly know who they will be getting married to in and out not based on assumption.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by illicit(m): 8:14am On Jan 20
The same people u meet on the streets are the ones u meet online

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by EreluRoz: 9:50am On Jan 20
juri:

But what if the person you met online comes to see you in your house or any comfortably secure location of your choosing, should that be a problem? grin
It's still a very much big problem or haven't you heard where someone was lured and harmed or even killed after having known that person for a while
Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by Freshtruth(m): 10:03am On Jan 20
Please I need money to buy gas pls I have little food stuff but no money for gas somebody should pls assist pls

Seven
Seven

Gtbank
Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by talk2hb1(m): 11:26am On Jan 20
How They don't fear going Strang places and meeting strangers still baffles me a lot.
Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by juri: 11:27am On Jan 20
EreluRoz:
It's still a very much big problem or haven't you heard where someone was lured and harmed or even killed after having known that person for a while

Like someone up there said, the same people you meet on the streets are also the ones online. The platform through which you met a person (online, offline, on the street, neighbours, classmates, etc) does not matter, what matters is who they are haven goten to known them. What makes you think you are safer with the neighbour you say hi! to every morning than the person you once chatted with through Nairaland?

Besides, I said you, meeting the person in a secure place of your choosing. Are you saying you can not think of any place secured enough to meet a stranger?

Furthermore, what you said about one still being in danger even after having known that person for a while is laughable. Is like saying 'I won't travel again bcs is possible to have an accident', 'I won't do business again bcs is possible I will lose', I won't love or get married bcs some people who got married or were in love get broken appart'.

So the question for you is; what security or safty measures would you put in place, or require by you from the person you met online to demonstrate or show before agreeing to meet with him one-on-one and getting to know him afterwards before forming an opinion as to your safety or any future concerns with such a person?
Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by Demigod22: 12:06pm On Jan 20
It's baffling that girls take such risk, but even the guys take such risk too. Back then in school, when you visit another school for a program or even meet some girls online, one or two chats and they are willing to visit.

As a guy, the risk is what if she come to sleepover and she die overnight? What will you do? Or she is devilish, like the way some spirits from River Benue normally turn to beautiful girls to come and kill guys on campus ( a story I heard from a survivor)

Some evil spirits can visit a guy to destroy him too, others will open leg for you to pour your destiny.

Both boys and girls are taking risk, just that girls are being killed more than guys, and it will continue because we are not learning.

A girl I was chatting with from Canada, a Nigerian student in Canada, when she visited her parents in Lagos, only God knows what she told them before they allow her to visit me in Abuja. When she came, we spent the weekend together but like the OP, I was praying not to get into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies That Travel To See Men They Meet Online by Gadafii: 4:21pm On Jan 20
Some girls take dangerous risk for petty things like wig and handbags.

Let’s not also forget that some girls are not very diabolical, they sleep with as many men as possible bit with ordinary, I mean girls sef Dey bath soap to meet mumu men that will spend on them, as men dey use women do ritual women sef Dey wreck men with juju
Just last week a nairalander naira tree s how his elder brother was caged inside a bottle, he was under the her spell that he always forgive her even when he caught her cheating secret times, she Dey do runs as a married women for that matter until the bottle was discovered so guys be really careful of who you lay with as well, if it comes too cheap and handy don’t do it, awoof Dey purge bele

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Want Her Out Of My Life Cos She Lies / Religious Crush / Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.