Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman (9694 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2011
Hi everyone, I was wondering what's our brothers mean by natural woman, natural beauty that attracks them, while they use to like sophisticated women
I mean very often brothers used to say they don't like fake hair, fake nails make up and so on but many times when you ask them what's a real woman for them a lot of ( to avoid generalisation) them prefer sophisticated ones

So does it means you prefer the Natural one at home and having fantasies for others, or something else could you explain please

God bless you kiss kiss
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Dyt(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2011
Yawns
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2011
^plz cover ya mouth.

@Topic, guys wat ar u waiting for?
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2011
Sijo01:

^plz cover ya mouth.

@Topic, guys wat ar u waiting for?

lol thanks my dear wink
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Meklex(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
na economic recession cause am,A natural woman dont need 'em brazillian hair.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by slimyem: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
they like natural but they want sophisticated.they are simply CONFUSED!
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Sijo01(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
^are natural babes not sophisticated?
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Meklex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
slimyem:

they like natural but they want sophisticated.they are simply CONFUSED!
no, we want natural but like sophiscated,
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Meklex:

no, we want natural but like sophiscated,
Which means? cheesy
Sijo01:

^are natural babes not sophisticated?

My dear sister, I'm talking about Beyoncé vs Dakore Egbuson for example
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
I think men would like their natural babes to be sophisticated undecided
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
lol sauer
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Meklex(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
sauer:

thats it.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by slimyem: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
sauer:

and this is what i call CONFUSION!
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Slim sister reason of my topic, we women are confused now lol
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by tellwisdom: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
Slimyansh, do you wear canopy as ATTACHMENT?? embarassed

Our gurls dont really knw what they look like when they put on ARTIFICIAL MAKEUPS embarassed embarassed. Masquarade is what i see often angry angry
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
tellwisdom:

Slimyansh, do you wear canopy as ATTACHMENT?? embarassed

Our gurls dont really knw what they look like when they put on ARTIFICIAL MAKEUPS embarassed embarassed. Masquarade is what i see often angry angry

Hi tellwisdom yes I can get the fact our brothers don't like artificial things, but the thing is when another woman ( AA or other minority) put the same thing you seem to be more flexible, that sounds a bit paradoxical
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by tellwisdom: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
Hi tellwisdom yes I can get the fact our brothers don't like artificial things, but the thing is when another woman ( AA or other minority) put the same thing you seem to be more flexible, that sounds a bit paradoxical

Western ladies dont wear much of these artificials compare to our ladies, even when not necessary, they wear it on, making them look FUNNY embarassed embarassed.

If i must tell u, these gurls dont follow their body message bt follow other people's to serve their own!! EMULATING #YaDig??
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by pendo89(f): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
habari nayah,
c'mmon peeps.sophistication is not only make up,dressing or hair. That's doing injustice to the word sophistication.
knowledgeable/experienced lady,exposed to the world and well travelled,refined, good fashion sense and a bit complex that is a sophiticated lady.
A full package.Is there a guy who hates that kind of lady? probably the likes of sexsinners.
Good eg, of a natural but sophisticated lady is the op herself.

I think men dislike 'artificial women'. Thats where makeup/ettiquette and fashion sense play a part.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by lurkee(f): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Hey Nayah,

I think what guys mean by a "natural" woman is a woman where nothing artificial is obvious. In my opinion, most guys cannot tell the difference between a girl wearing make-up that is tastefully done and a girl wearing none. As long as the hair is not crazy long and wild, and the nails are not some vixen red and up to 6 inches in length with lips painted in a natural colour, most guys will say the girl is natural.

Most guys will consider this woman a beautiful "natural" woman but we ladies know better.  wink

Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
lurkee:

Hey Nayah,

I think what guys mean by a "natural" woman is a woman where nothing artificial is obvious. In my opinion, most guys cannot tell the difference between a girl wearing make-up that is tastefully done and a girl wearing none. As long as the hair is not crazy long and wild, and the nails are not some vixen red and up to 6 inches in length with lips painted in a natural colour, most guys will say the girl is natural.

Most guys will consider this woman a beautiful "natural" woman but we ladies know better.  wink

Best comment for now I think you're right on this sister

pendo89:

habari nayah,
c'mmon peeps.sophistication is not only make up,dressing or hair. That's doing injustice to the word sophistication.
knowledgeable/experienced lady,exposed to the world and well travelled,refined, good fashion sense and a bit complex that is a sophiticated lady.
A full package.Is there a guy who hates that kind of lady? probably the likes of sexsinners.
Good eg, of a natural but sophisticated lady is the op herself.

I think men dislike 'artificial women'. Thats where makeup/ettiquette and fashion sense play a part.

Always on point my dear miss you soooooooooooo much kiss kiss kiss kiss

tellwisdom:

Western ladies dont wear much of these artificials compare to our ladies, even when not necessary, they wear it on, making them look FUNNY embarassed embarassed.

If i must tell u, these gurls dont follow their body message bt follow other people's to serve their own!! EMULATING #YaDig??

Don't be mistaken my dear, a lot of Eurpean women came to Black hair cut and put a lot of make up here in France for example, but of course there are exceptions, like everywhere brother
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by lurkee(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nayah:

Best comment for now I think you're right on this sister

How kind! Thanks  smiley
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by tboy1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Makeup is ok - too much is bad
Lipgloss/Lipstick is ok - too much or not knowing which lipstick goes on which skin is bad. BTW i prefer lipgloss
Weave - Don't care if you have weave or not so far its a good quality i.e the man wont have to spend the whole day cleaning his house floor from hair strands, so far its also fitted well and finally, the length is decent i.e no Rapunzel length
Fake Eyelashes is a No-No
Nails all done, no riduculous length either and only 1 colour
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Therefore,
The opposite of Natural Beauty is Sophistication. . .
Sophisticated Ladies are not Natural. . .
Naturally beautiful ladies dont use artificial products. But they like to use artificial fragrances, and put on artificial clothes. . . why not natural leaves; to accentuate the natural beauty?

Conclusively, English Language is a . . . . . . . . . .Smh!
[/size]
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
omo if u see a naija babe for im natural state u go run grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by ronkebp(f): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Love this topic, cool cool cool
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Sijo01(f): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nayah:

Which means? cheesy
My dear sister, I'm talking about Beyoncé vs Dakore Egbuson for example

Thumb up 4 Dakore Egbuson!
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by ronkebp(f): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^ I think most men would go for Beyonce.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by SAFO(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2011
Okay ill step up to the plate and be brutally honest since nobody has yet. When we mean natural beauty, a man basically wants a woman who is naturally beautiful when she wakes up in the morning minus all the caked on accessories. Does it mean we don't like women who are sophisticated when out & about? No. If makeup and other accessories can enhance your beauty fine but if you need it to alter your entire persona, when in reality, underneath that facade you're really a fugly lil troll. Then there's a problem. No man wants to go to sleep at night with Beyonce abd then wake up next to a wildebeest.

Hope that helps.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by MrsChima1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
Men are visual and Beyonce is popular because of her ability to visually pleased men.

Let keep it real people.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by ronkebp(f): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
If i be man sef, na Beyonce i would go for, wink wink wink wink
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by coogar: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
tboy1:

Makeup is ok - too much is bad
Lipgloss/Lipstick is ok - too much or not knowing which lipstick goes on which skin is bad. BTW i prefer lipgloss
Weave - Don't care if you have weave or not so far its a good quality i.e the man wont have to spend the whole day cleaning his house floor from hair strands, so far its also fitted well and finally, the length is decent i.e no Rapunzel length
Fake Eyelashes is a No-No
Nails all done, no riduculous length either and only 1 colour

you nailed it, bro!

ronkebp:

If i be man sef, na Beyonce i would go for, wink wink wink wink

toni braxton!
no demonic looking long hair.
Re: Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman by Nayah(f): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^ I think most men would go for Beyonce.

I also think so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex... / Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother / Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.