Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana (19342 Views)

How Dangote Refinery Exposed Nigeria’s Shipping Inadequacies / Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / Oil Discovery Exposed Nigeria’s Economy To Vulnerability – Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by truthfinder319: 11:16am On Jan 30
How. A President should not travel to another country?
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Patojargz: 11:16am On Jan 30
Pooldrowning:
angry

If you have had unprotected sex recently, you could be infected. In the United States, however, the highest reported rates of infection are among sexually active teenagers, young adults, and African Americans

Nawao! Dem post something u comment anoda different stuff... Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by anytexy: 11:16am On Jan 30
Failed country is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by hisroyalrealnes(m): 11:16am On Jan 30
Abeg I Get A Very Clean Samsung A14 For Sale...2months Old...4Gig Ram...64Rom...100k...I Need Money Abeg To Solve Problem... Based In Lagos....If Interested Please Call 08094890376.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Emmy450(m): 11:16am On Jan 30
This country is gone!!!
No other nation respect Nigeria anymore.... Shame

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by truthfinder319: 11:17am On Jan 30
It's like you dad uses battery too.

crossfm:
Hehehe.

He has gone to recharge his battery grin tongue.

His supporters know that there is no provision in the constitution for a private visit by the Nigerian president,but will still come out to justify this madness.

How these people still have the strength to defend these leaders on an empty stomach baffles me grin tongue.

A president that his country's economy is in shambles. Insecurity is ravaging the whole country is chilling in another country.

Who do us this thing undecided.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by truthfinder319: 11:17am On Jan 30
Pained IPoB. Well-done

DatNiggaDaz:
The slaves who are the defenders of corruption & bad goverance will attack falana for nothing ,even though he based his arguments on the threshold of the law.

These people don't mean well for Nigeria & Nigerians, they are only interested in what wike godfatherism will lead Rivers state into.

We are waiting for that slave Wike. He can never make the people of Niger Delta subservient like Tinubu made his people. Never.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by ariesbull: 11:18am On Jan 30
What is he always going to France to do ....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by truthfinder319: 11:18am On Jan 30
Happy IPoB

Couldntfigurean:
Atleast they won’t call Falana ibo
But those people are shameless,they will try to link falana to the south east just the way they did to Agbaje,Obasanjo etc
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by oyeb15: 11:20am On Jan 30
Macron is recharging his battery and updating his softwares on how to wreck not only Nigeria but West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by truthfinder319: 11:20am On Jan 30
This weed man. God and find a real job

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu have always been a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by oxygeng: 11:20am On Jan 30
if he had not gone on this visit within the next one month, he would have returned to that mental stage of spewing trash in public, like the bala blue scenario.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by walexbiz(m): 11:21am On Jan 30
Taich:
We all should give BAT a chance, the old man doesn't sleep, flying from one country to the other just to attract FDI, he is working, by this time next 3 years, the fruits of his travellings will be more pronounced. He just needs to visit more countries. On this mandate we dey.

We should not criticise him when his bad policy have tuned most Nigerians to beggars while he enjoys private at the expense of taxpayers. Abeg there is no resting place for the wicked. If he chooses to make lives of ordinary Nigerians useless then we too would murder his sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by toujurs: 11:21am On Jan 30
It's how the yoruba's are quiet, that's what shocking me the most. See the way tinubu is disgracing your tribe to a valueless entity. And all of you are calm. Hausa's would be laugh behind him.even if you are a bigot, be a bigot to a healthy and active individual, or someone trying to make an attempt. Not someone who doesn't care how bad life is for a common man

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Ttipsy(f): 11:22am On Jan 30
Abeg Wetin b this ?
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Mossadd: 11:24am On Jan 30
BOSSkesh:
I think it’s high time you kept quiet sir
With due respect that is
can you say that to your father at home? Omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by qtx(m): 11:24am On Jan 30
Pooldrowning:
angry

If you have had unprotected sex recently, you could be infected. In the United States, however, the highest reported rates of infection are among sexually active teenagers, young adults, and African Americans
Oga , what is this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by qtx(m): 11:28am On Jan 30
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/30/tinubu-has-exposed-nigeria-ridicule-visiting-foreign-country-where-his-presence-not
Abeg, allow BAT my boi to flex. Its his turn. When it gets to your turn, write an application for recognition to macron before you go there. Whether he is recognised or not he is the Nigerian President. Haters, wailers, losers, let my boi bee. grin
But let BAT my boi bring me something when he returns o.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Cassandraloius: 11:29am On Jan 30
I don't understand why people will use their own hands to spoil what they have.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Kionrae: 11:29am On Jan 30
APCNig:
Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence
true true una mumu no get evidence
It's rotten to the core

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by babyfaceafrica: 11:31am On Jan 30
Super story
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Boldideas: 11:34am On Jan 30
Omooba77:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/30/tinubu-has-exposed-nigeria-ridicule-visiting-foreign-country-where-his-presence-not

Falana should shut his dirty smelling mouth that he opens without decorum!!! If other Presidents can visit Nigeria, what do we have that our President cannot visit a developed country?

He should grab the mic and join FALZ in the studio!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Jan 30
what is a private visit for a president when it cannot be said what he went for or who his was visiting privately?

it is more like an unofficial secret visit.
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Tektronics12: 11:38am On Jan 30
Comments from Falana are Unnecessary. Can a President not take a Break for 2Weeks. There is a Vice President remember!.
Omooba77:

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:39am On Jan 30
Paraman:
I concur with falana.
Be like alert never enter for this month's werk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:40am On Jan 30
Boldideas:

Falana should shut his dirty smelling mouth that he opens without decorum!!! If other Presidents can visit Nigeria, what do we have that our President cannot visit a developed country?

He should grab the mic and join FALZ in the studio!
Keep quiet and read
He said it is embarrassing for the Nigerian president to go to another country on a private visit while holding the levers of office.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by YorubaKing: 11:41am On Jan 30
Pooldrowning:
angry

Yaba-Left V.I.P cool
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Simdyofficial(f): 11:43am On Jan 30
That foolish boy called reno will rather praise tinubu lol.. that guy life no get shame...

By the way seun.. a nairalander said you banned him for calling you foolish.. I still believe that guy
Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by tishbite43: 11:48am On Jan 30
Tektronics12:
Comments from Falana are Unnecessary. Can a President not take a Break for 2Weeks. There is a Vice President remember!.
Did you read the article??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana by Calitoscassius(m): 11:51am On Jan 30
Pooldrowning:
angry

What is the connections with this information to the topic?

People has being contracting sexual diseases since the beginning of time, One king of England contracted Gonorrhea when he was king more than 80 years ago. So many people has also being infected including myself. I have being infected sevral times, Claumidia, Siphillis and Gonorrhea all I have contracted, after having sex with atleast 120 females. These infectons can be cured thesedays with antibiotic. So chill tongue if you are frightened of getting infected do have sex!

Now back to the main topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Buhari’s Anti-graft War Scaring Away Investors – Ben Bruce / FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.