Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Happens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens (1461 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens by lovelydoll: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexsinners:

is this girl in college?

college violation  happens very often 1 out of every 5 girls will be a victim of  a college violation.
sadly, 12% report it and the rest suffer,so she is not ALONE.

op i hope this helps

wow sexsinners, i use to think you were crazy ,but thank you so much for protecting my friend.
yes she is in college the guy that did that to her is actually her classmate.No i don't think her self esteem has been lower, she much more stronger. she did come out to me so i believe she's stronger.

Yes she is blaming herself and thinks she deserves the treatment for getting tricked.
i didn't think so ,so i posted this story to see what everyone thought so she would stop blaming herself.in other words that is why the guy is walking freely today.

she's a very very beautiful girl that's why i was so surprised when she told me she has low self esteem. i feel extremely special for knowing this.
Re: What Happens by sexsinners(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
iice:

Something must be in the water for ya'll cognitive development is something else. undecided  
In layman's english. . .someone in a cave means someone isolated.

There is no somehow did this, somehow did that, and somehow that this.
People always use excuses for justification and sympathy to verify what they did or contributed to anything that went wrong in their lives.

Accept that you shouldn't have done so and so, learn to be careful next time.

yes there is always somehow, there's a reason for everything.

obviously i don't believe you will understand what i am saying ,so i will stop in GODS name

amen

lovelydoll:

wow sexsinners, i use to think you were crazy ,but thank you so much for protecting my friend.
yes she is in college the guy that did that to her is actually her classmate.No i don't think her self esteem has been lower, she much more stronger. she did come out to me so i believe she's stronger.

Yes she is blaming herself and thinks she deserves the treatment for getting tricked.
i didn't think so ,so i posted this story to see what everyone thought so she would stop blaming herself.in other words that is why the guy is walking freely today.

she's a very very beautiful girl that's why i was so surprised when she told me she has low self esteem. i feel extremely special for knowing this.

sweetheart tell her,she should go to church meet real nice guys like me.God will always protect her;tell her to come to church and repent,because she has allowed the devil to sin with her.She must wash that sin away.
Re: What Happens by iice(f): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
sexsinners:

obviously i don't believe you will understand what i am saying ,so i will stop in GODS name
The irony loool
Re: What Happens by lovelydoll: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
My friend would like to say thank you to everyone,she loved and adored every ones comment here.
believe this story is true , i will even promise to God this is a real story.

i personally hope karma goes after the guy
Re: What Happens by sexsinners(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
iice:

The irony loool

aren't you 16?
lovelydoll:

My friend would like to say thank you to everyone,she loved and adored every ones comment here.
believe this story is true , i will even promise to God this is a real story.

i personally hope karma goes after the guy

god bless i will pray for your friend.
Re: What Happens by lovelydoll: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
uhhh mod can you please move this topic to diaries, i had no clue that place existed
Re: What Happens by kpolli(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
That is not rappe. . . she was just manipulated, see y is good for girls to have experience wiv guys. . . . The stupidity of some parents, who bliv that hoarding their daughters wud save them. . . smh
Re: What Happens by iice(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
sexsinners:

aren't you 16?
Says the zygote

(1) (2) (Reply)

-- / Can you invite Random strangers to your house? / Ideas For The Romance Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.