Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything (20379 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by boldsleek: 12:31pm On Jan 31
Guys should stop slu.t shaming women.

7 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by newoffer: 12:32pm On Jan 31
Women are dreams too
God1000:
Men should stop chasing girls up-and-down and pursue their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by bionixs: 12:32pm On Jan 31
God1000:
what if she is his dream lady ?

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by newoffer: 12:32pm On Jan 31
Slip away options are everywhere...
EreluRoz:
Give your women ATTENTION and CARE else she'll slip away. If you can't offer this two then leave women alone.

3 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Charlie2020(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31
This is my contribution

10 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Akatta(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31
Human papilloma virus(HPV) is one of the common viruses that can be contracted through unprotected sex. It is common but at the same time dangerous because it raises risk of developing cancer of the throat and even cervical cancer when some strains of the virus get into the body of women.In most people with HPV, it shows no symptoms sometimes the carrier wouldn't even know he or she has the virus but in this write-up, we are going to have a look at the only way to know if a person has human papilloma virus. Just sit tight and enjoy this write-up while learning something new.

How to Know If A Person Has Human Papilloma Virus(HPV).

The only way to know if someone has HPV is watching out for warts on the body of the person. People with HPV, often have some warts on some parts of their bodies such as the genital. These genital warts appear as flat lesions, bumps or tiny stemlike protrusions on the genital.

Secondly, you may also sight some common warts on the finger or hands. This may appear very flat and hard to even detect but if you see it on someone's hand in several areas, then there is a high chance such a person has HPV with or without knowing. If you notice unusual warts on your private body part or hands, the best thing to do is get checked to know if you have the virus. The earlier you get checked or detect the virus, the better for you and lower your risk of some of its complications. It's advisable that you periodically take therapies like Blood purifier and women's health capsules especially if you're sexually active so as to avoid,prevents this sexually transmitted infections. Blood purifier and women's health capsules are 100% organic, Natural remedy full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory,anti-bacteria properties capable of treating infections like Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by SmartyPants(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31
phonny22:
Men be God fearing
Have lots of money
Don't be lazy
Dress well and smell nice
Be intelligent so your woman can learn from you
Be strong when it comes to the other room stuff
I have more but because of time I'll stop here

To give to women or for something else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Unbreakable26(f): 12:41pm On Jan 31
men please learn to control your temper
and learn to be clean in and out

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by ThaFirstLady: 12:42pm On Jan 31
Stop RAPE. Respect the Nigerian Woman as y'all would Respect your mothers and sisters.

4 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by phonny22: 12:43pm On Jan 31
SmartyPants:

To give to women or for something else?
To give to the woman of course...that's how your earn respect as a man
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by franco3075q(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31
triple996:
it wont pass money grin

1 give her money
2 she needs money
3 show her love with money
4 take care of her with money
5 dont argue with her
6 love her more than ur own mother
7 give her money grin grin
WAKA THERE
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by SmartyPants(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31
phonny22:

To give to the woman of course...that's how your earn respect as a man

If a man does everything else on that list but doesn't have plenty money to give a woman, he won't have her respect? Just asking. Hope you're a woman btw? I want a female perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by dalass(f): 12:51pm On Jan 31
Zonefree:
Women should advice themselves first.

🚶

You be woman?

My advice for you is from the bible:

That you should mind your own business this year... This topic is for women, you made ftc on it.. ahn ahn. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Calitoscassius(m): 12:51pm On Jan 31
God1000:
How did your parents find each other?

No Man's dream comes through without a woman involved. Know this and your life would be easy.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Calitoscassius(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31
newoffer:
Women are dreams too
Don't mind that one, maybe he is chasing men and there is nothing wrong with that cheesy
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by robosky02(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31
omooba969:
Would be nice if the ladies can educate us more on their nature, strength, weakness, moods and sexuality. 🙂

That is what they're doing

When they tell you treat me softly
They're simple telling you be soft on me ..my nature is soft
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by dalass(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31
Unbreakable26:
men please learn to control your temper
and learn to be clean in and out

Thank you... They should also control their ego, aproko and sexual urges cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by JayPeeOham: 12:53pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Give your women ATTENTION and CARE else she'll slip away. If you can't offer this two then leave women alone.

Attention + Care

You mean MONEY does not matter in the equation?...wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Godsgift7837: 12:54pm On Jan 31
Lovelyn451:
Stop raping our girls...shikena
I Dey talk am and I go continue Dey talk am, any day any bastard rape anyone close to me, I go cut him prick immediately, anything when wan happen, make he happen.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:

This one loud
Hmmm dey play make another guy catch her attention
Then you'll be in detention

3 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by robosky02(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31
Charlie2020:
This is my contribution

Thanks

Noted, if you can pay washerman

Appreciate her with money sometimes
After washing your clothes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by JayPeeOham: 12:58pm On Jan 31
triple996:
it wont pass money grin

1 give her money
2 she needs money
3 show her love with money
4 take care of her with money
5 dont argue with her about money
6 love her more than ur own mother with your money
7 give her more money grin grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Sucolee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31
You want women to advice men not to do yahoo abi,their mouth go dry.....if you no Bleep o,if u no suck who go pay 4 d wig nd handbag?

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Unbreakable26(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31
dalass:

Thank you... They should also control their ego, aproko and sexual urges cool

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by mytime24(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31
Men shld stop 🛑 turning our girls
To Single mothers 😔

Stop using them for ritual 😞💰

Mr paedophile pls stop 🛑

6 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31
Sucolee:
You want women to advice men not to do yahoo abi,their mouth go dry.....if you no Bleep o,if u no suck who go pay 4 d wig nd handbag?
I tire o,nothing goes for nothing now o.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by phonny22: 1:08pm On Jan 31
[quote author=SmartyPants post=128217014]

If a man does everything else on that list but doesn't have plenty money to give a woman, he won't have her respect? Just asking. Hope you're a woman btw? I want a female perspective.[/quote
Am a woman and honestly speaking if do everything above and fail to give your woman money you will not have her respect.
This is how it is with we women, we want a man above our standard cos that's the only way he can earn our respect

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by gigabyte13: 1:08pm On Jan 31
My own advise to that gender...
Your Papa and Mama no fit poor, make you sef come marry poor.
Avoid, lazy, poor, zero potential men

Get sense

Avoid yahoo boiz because when cash out no flow again, na you be the next sacrificial Lamb.

Get sense

Lastly
No dey carry #500k hair
On a head wey no fit reason, how to make ordinary #50k
Get sense

10 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by obinna58(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Never 👎
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by davit: 1:14pm On Jan 31
indeed. any where bele face na road for Seun Osewa now

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by beardedboy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31
boldsleek:
Guys should stop slu.t shaming women.
Slu.t shaming will stay as long as broke shaming exists.

A woman that can't protect her virtue is a shameless sl.ut

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.