Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything (20370 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31
Cromagnon:
they can't

😂
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by ekelebeXstunner: 5:37pm On Jan 31
Seun is so infantile. What type of stupid topic is this?! The man believes he’s still the twenty-three year old who opened Nairaland. Guy, you’re forty-two years old this year, act your age. Agbaya! These sort of topics should remain in this romance section where fourteen year olds type fantasies. Stop encouraging childish behaviour. Man child.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Anguldi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31
ekelebeXstunner:
Seun is so infantile. What type of stupid topic is this?! The man believes he’s still the twenty-three year old who opened Nairaland. Guy, you’re forty-two years old this year, act your age. Agbaya! These sort of topics should remain in this romance section where fourteen year olds type fantasies. Stop encouraging childish behaviour. Man child.
It's in romance section of course

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Anny69: 6:21pm On Jan 31
BUSHHUNTER:
A drunk man is more intelligent than four women with PhD.

Fact.
To begin with this is absolutely misogynistic and unreasonable. I'm not surprised it has almost one hundred likes since most men on here are unreasonable and... you know the rest. Men dodging that logic they claim to have as usual, nothing surprising. 🌚

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Hajokexyz: 6:32pm On Jan 31
The post is for women , it's the way men just hijacked this for me .... May God help you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31
omooba969:
Would be nice if the ladies can educate us more on their nature, strength, weakness, moods and sexuality. 🙂
seconded ...

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31
JayPeeOham:

Attention + Care

You mean MONEY does not matter in the equation?...wonderful!
you've not been informed... What do you think *care" means in a female's context...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31
mytime24:
Men shld stop 🛑 turning our girls
To Single mothers 😔

Stop using them for ritual 😞💰

Mr paedophile pls stop 🛑
it's a known fact that the females were not forcefully made to do the aforementioned..
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31
gigabyte13:
My own advise to that gender...
Your Papa and Mama no fit poor, make you sef come marry poor.
Avoid, lazy, poor, zero potential men

Get sense

Avoid yahoo boiz because when cash out no flow again, na you be the next sacrificial Lamb.

Get sense

Lastly
No dey carry #500k hair
On a head wey no fit reason, how to make ordinary #50k
Get sense

So na through man she wan take rich ..

Kpele wa kpe n be...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Mcslize: 8:10pm On Jan 31
What advice will a Nigerian lady give a potential man aside "spend on your woman?"

Only few have the wisdom to give a man sound advice that will benefit him. A handful of them are selfish and self centered.

They will only give you advice that will benefit them and them alone.

Ladies of this generation really need to learn for Sarah the wife of Abraham of the Bible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by gigabyte13: 8:14pm On Jan 31
Silentgroper:

So na through man she wan take rich ..

Kpele wa kpe n be...

Broke man don drop quote
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Mcslize: 8:16pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Give your women ATTENTION and CARE else she'll slip away. If you can't offer this two then leave women alone.

I said it. Didn't I say it? This is the type of advice we expect them to give us. Can you imagine! Should you ask yourself, how sound is this advice?

Can't you see this advice is reak of selfishness? Didn't I say ladies only think of themselves and what they will benefit from a man?

This is for all men:

Please men, listen to me, do everything possible to invest in yourself order than a woman. Cuz if anything happens, that same lady you invested all your life savings on will deny you and leave you.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Mcslize: 8:21pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
Men please learn how to look after yourself. Cook, clean up after yourself, please don't sleep with a woman without protection if you know you are not ready to be responsible for her and the child.

Your kind are rare. Intelligent ladies like you are rare to come by. This is a lady with sound reasoning.

Ladies like this win my respect. They will give you good and sound advice that will benefit you as a man.

These are surely rare gems!

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
Eben reverend sisters and full blown hijabites have been raped before. Men should cultivate self control and discipline. Simple
and you witnessed it first hand
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31
gigabyte13:

Broke man don drop quote
ok na .. baba for the girls ..

Mr philanthropist...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:58pm On Jan 31
Silentgroper:
and you witnessed it first hand
I work in Healthcare. I've seen things.

Have I witnessed an act of rape and sexual molestation? God forbid.

Have I witnessed the effects on the victims and their families? Yes.

Even children from 3yrs and above, both girls and q little boy who had to be referred. Not just hijabites and reverend sisters.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:58pm On Jan 31
Mcslize:

Your kind are rare. Intelligent ladies like you are rare to come by. This is a lady with sound reasoning.

Ladies like this win my respect. They will give you good and sound advice that will benefit you as a man.

These are surely rare gems!
thank you. GOD BLESS YOU 🥰
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
I work in Healthcare. I've seen things.

Have I witnessed an act of rape and sexual molestation? God forbid.

Have I witnessed the effects on the victims and their families? Yes.

Even children from 3yrs and above, both girls and q little boy who had to be referred. Not just hijabites and reverend sisters.

Well ... Now I'm utterly speechless...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:12pm On Jan 31
Silentgroper:

Well ... Now I'm utterly speechless...
Please when I type stuff, many people will think I am an angry feminist and attack me, e get why I dey type am.

They don't know that I have seen and heard all sorts of things that people go through. I will continue to shine my eye.

If there is a population of people with with almost zero baby mama rate, it is the medical community. I can't speak for other professionals, but in my 14 years of medical experience, I have only seen two baby mamas (both grew up abroad) among female doctors.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
Please when I type stuff, many people will think I am an angry feminist and attack me, e get why I dey type am.

They don't know that I have seen and heard all sorts of things that people go through. I will continue to shine my eye.

If there is a population of people with with almost zero baby mama rate, it is the medical community. I can't speak for other professionals, but in my 14 years of medical experience, I have only seen two baby mamas (both grew up abroad) among female doctors.

Right... I personally think females in medical line don't have time to be baby mamas too...

But the ones that are nurses, you know they have a particular stereotype...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Emdebby2: 9:52pm On Jan 31
Men please take care of your personal hygiene.
Men stop cheating.
Stop raping our women and the minors.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Rejouir: 11:26pm On Jan 31
verminnel:
Guys should strive to improve themselves to be self sufficient before thinking of women. As a guy within the age of 18-28 you should be more focused on career development and progression not wasting your time on matters of the heart. When you eventually take the pain and get yourself to a comfortable position in life,you can get the choiciest of girls you want at your beck and call and decide which u want to settle with no gain in penis and pussy business it often ends in tears...
there is a gain in it, sexual compatibility matters.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Rejouir: 11:29pm On Jan 31
adecares:
My advice is quite simple.
Don’t do pass your power,

No one has power over you than yourself,

Don’t send yourself to an early grave,

Try to say “NO” and be firm about it

Only you;

Wife wahala
Children palava
Mama, Papa,
Even ur siblings ah ah, and even your siblings kids, ah ah.

You better learn to look away and let them call you stingy if they want to, that’s their problem.

Wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Rejouir: 11:30pm On Jan 31
Anny69:
To begin with this is absolutely misogynistic and unreasonable. I'm not surprised it has almost one hundred likes since most men on here are unreasonable and... you know the rest. Men dodging that logic they claim to have as usual, nothing surprising. 🌚
LGBTQ 😳
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by whitejs: 2:16am On Feb 01
Calitoscassius:

What about wife's do you agree that a man's wife can help make his dreams come through?
Yes. Wives can support their men's dreams.

In terms of gf, they can also support but a man's dream can come through whether they support or not, that's my point.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by JayPeeOham: 5:30am On Feb 01
Silentgroper:
you've not been informed... What do you think *care" means in a female's context...

Huh? You say??
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Bellotelli: 7:39am On Feb 01
DrFunmisticGlow:
Men please learn how to look after yourself. Cook, clean up after yourself, please don't sleep with a woman without protection if you know you are not ready to be responsible for her and the child.
This sounds more mature.
Unlike the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Feb 01
Anny69:

U take everything too serious.....when did throwing some jabs bcome a crime here....lets laugh small naa, let's roast each other ...

You women see everything as an attack and misogyny.... Abeg na una dey turn this forum to something else...

On foreign online forums...there are black insults, white insults, male/female jabs, your mama jabs, race jabs....everybody laugh about it...

Ddnt u throw jabs at all the men folk on the thread that one dude in Edo died stealing transformer cable... Anybody call u out??
...guys that responded to you took it as a joke or an opportunity to throw counter jabs... If it's u pple u will start crying to seun...
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Beeeeeeeeeeeeee(f): 10:27am On Feb 01
If you finally find a good woman(hardworking and of good character)
Stay loyal
Stop believing in the polygamous nature of men
Be dedicated
Stay committed
Stop inviting other girls over thinking its fun

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by hosemujica: 11:28am On Feb 01
adecares:
My advice is quite simple.
Don’t do pass your power,

No one has power over you than yourself,

Don’t send yourself to an early grave,

Try to say “NO” and be firm about it

Only you;

Wife wahala
Children palava
Mama, Papa,
Even ur siblings ah ah, and even your siblings kids, ah ah.

You better learn to look away and let them call you stingy if they want to, that’s their problem.

Best advice so far. Thank you.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Atolu01: 12:43pm On Feb 01
Lovelyn451:
Stop raping our girls...shikena

Fin. Nobody cares about some level of so called intelligence; keep your smelly animalistic selves away from women. Most women are just managing to be close to y'all. Bloody dirty untrained animals.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Anthonia69(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01
advanceDNA:

U take everything too serious.....when did throwing some jabs bcome a crime here....lets laugh small naa, let's roast each other ...

You women see everything as an attack and misogyny.... Abeg na una dey turn this forum to something else...

On foreign online forums...there are black insults, white insults, male/female jabs, your mama jabs, race jabs....everybody laugh about it...

Ddnt u throw jabs at all the men folk on the thread that one dude in Edo died stealing transformer cable... Anybody call u out??
...guys that responded to you took it as a joke or an opportunity to throw counter jabs... If it's u pple u will start crying to seun...
How I respond/react to a post is totally none of your business, so don't try to police me on here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.