Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything (20368 Views)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Don't Marry Jobless And Unintelligent Ladies- Twitter User Advice Men / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31
Blueace247:

Would you still want to spin aminu? Shapiru

Nothing to show, abeg rest. cool
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by phonny22: 1:59pm On Jan 31
omooba969:

Careful of what exactly? undecided

She's a reasonable woman with self-control, respectful and beautiful inside out. Always sensitive to my needs, meticulous to a fault...can't ask for any better.

She's Nigerian but not 'the Nigerian woman'...abegi. 😒

You lot worship money too much...no true love!
Brother I guess you are not married yet hence "always sensitive to your needs"
Try make your own money and treat her right.
DON'T RELAX
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31
phonny22:

Brother I guess you are not married yet hence "always sensitive to your needs"
Try make your own money and treat her right.
DON'T RELAX

Very funny! grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31
ukaface:
MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY SHINA STAY WITH ONE WOMAN
MAKE UNA DEY WASH UNA BOXERS BIKO

Stop to dey Shina? Wat does it mean?
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Anashe: 2:26pm On Jan 31
Busy bodies. They asked women not men.

2 Likes

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Anashe: 2:28pm On Jan 31
DancingDagger:
My advice for women is to take some time off and think about the wig they so much like to put on their head. Can the nature of the hair on the wig grow on your scalp? Even if you want to use a wig, you need to get a fine Afro wig , that is much perfect and relatable. The level of craze for wigs by our ladies these days left one to wonder if there are still ladies (the black African) that would rather rock their natural hair than putting wigs on . Some laddies always says that a man that does not like wig on a lady is a stingy man that does not want to buy hair . …. If I’m buying you wigs, I’m buying all Afro wigs for you baby ….with Different colors🤡

This is how you fail exams. You're on the wrong thread. Read!

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Calitoscassius(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31
whitejs:

I'm talking about girlfriend.

That aside, I don't know how correct that statement is, even if it is someone's mother.
Even girlfriends it also depends on individual experiences though some people like you may not agree.

What about wife's do you agree that a man's wife can help make his dreams come through?

Again, in my case few women i have being aquinted with helped in making some of my life's achievements happen.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by ukaface(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31
omooba969:

Why you dey wash ya boyfriend's dirty linen in public? undecided
Because na you be the boyfriend na
Abi you don forget?
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by ukaface(f): 2:48pm On Jan 31
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Stop to dey Shina? Wat does it mean?
Will give you the meaning when you identify yourself
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31
Righthussle:

If she slip away garri go finish for market? Slip away make man rest abeg. Una too do.

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by biz2get(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31
phonny22:

To give to the woman of course...that's how your earn respect as a man

So how do you earn his love .?
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by verminnel(f): 2:58pm On Jan 31
Guys should strive to improve themselves to be self sufficient before thinking of women. As a guy within the age of 18-28 you should be more focused on career development and progression not wasting your time on matters of the heart. When you eventually take the pain and get yourself to a comfortable position in life,you can get the choiciest of girls you want at your beck and call and decide which u want to settle with no gain in penis and pussy business it often ends in tears...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by ObalendeCMS: 2:58pm On Jan 31
See as simps dey wail on both threads!
Most naija men are nothing but ponmo men.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Reload101: 3:15pm On Jan 31
1. Prioritize self-care and mental health.
2. Communicate openly and honestly in relationships.
3. Invest in personal and professional development.
4. Practice empathy and active listening.
5. Take responsibility for your actions and decisions.
6. Set clear goals and work towards achieving them.
7. Foster meaningful connections with friends and family.
8. Embrace vulnerability and seek support when needed.
9. Lead by example and demonstrate integrity.
10. Stay physically active and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
11. Manage stress effectively through relaxation techniques.
12. Budget and save money for future financial security.
13. Respect and advocate for gender equality.
14. Cultivate a positive mindset and practice gratitude.
15. Continuously learn and stay open to new experiences.
16. Be assertive but respectful in asserting boundaries.
17. Seek feedback and be open to constructive criticism.
18. Volunteer and give back to your community.
19. Embrace failure as an opportunity for growth.
20. Remember to celebrate successes and milestones along the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Pineapplelove: 3:16pm On Jan 31
BUSHHUNTER:
A drunk man is more intelligent than four women with PhD.

Fact.
Haahah ahaaha

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Helinus: 3:18pm On Jan 31
BUSHHUNTER:

Fact.

Is that what the topic is about?

Why has kids taken over nairaland?

Romance section is gone.

Misogyny everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by BUSHHUNTER: 3:25pm On Jan 31
kernniejay:
Chai, I want dash you chieftancy titles: 1. Odogwu alpha male and 2. Igwe of redpillers.

grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by adecares(f): 3:36pm On Jan 31
My advice is quite simple.
Don’t do pass your power,

No one has power over you than yourself,

Don’t send yourself to an early grave,

Try to say “NO” and be firm about it

Only you;

Wife wahala
Children palava
Mama, Papa,
Even ur siblings ah ah, and even your siblings kids, ah ah.

You better learn to look away and let them call you stingy if they want to, that’s their problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by RonuThings(m): 3:42pm On Jan 31
😎

Ok 😏

Noted 🤔
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:49pm On Jan 31
beardedboy:

1. Eatery food is abundant. Moreover, most girls of today are terrible cooks. Finally, if you want to be a dependent wife (my money is my money but your money is our money) then cooking for your family is the least thing you should complain about.

2. Woman shouldn't pull her pant without seeing a condom. Moreover, there's female comdom so?!

3. Once again, keep your thighs together or prepare to get a job to feed yourself and the product of your recklessness/irresponsibility.
uncle! Did you read the title of the thread? It asked for women's advice not yours.

1. Poisoned food can be from any source unless you cook it. Learn how to cook so that your stomach will not be at the mercy of someone else. Learn how to cook and clean the kitchen after you do so. Wash the plates and clean your eating area. Learn how to wash your clothes especially your boxers.keep your home clean. Trim your hair and wash your pubes. Shower everyday. Don't wear the same clothes especially underwear for days on end. When going on dates look good, not like you are going for errands.

2. Woman shouldn't pull her pant without condom if she is not ready for childbearing I agree. But what about rape and coercion. What of men who deliberately impregnate women and fail to take responsibility. It is a man's orgasm that results in a pregnancy not a woman's.

3. Advice 3 is redundant because most ladies have a source of income that does not not rely on a man's third leg.

4. If you are a man and have kids, be a PARENT. Fatherhood is more than going to work qnd footing the bills. Assist the children with homework. Do activities with them.. Help them prepare for school.. Immediately you come home ask them ask them how they were and how their day went. Gist with them. This is so you don't die destitute and alone in old age when you and their mother are no longer on good terms.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by PayEscrow: 4:14pm On Jan 31
Wife/Women please stop sucking on men's nipples... That shi does nothing

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Cromagnon: 4:14pm On Jan 31
God1000:
Men should stop chasing girls up-and-down and pursue their dreams.
women are their dreams
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Atarakpa: 4:14pm On Jan 31
BUSHHUNTER:

Fact.
I'm sure you type this thing in the influence of alcohol
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Cromagnon: 4:15pm On Jan 31
EreluRoz:
Give your women ATTENTION and CARE else she'll slip away. If you can't offer this two then leave women alone.
so no need for money. Talk with sense
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Cromagnon: 4:15pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
Men please learn how to look after yourself. Cook, clean up after yourself, please don't sleep with a woman without protection if you know you are not ready to be responsible for her and the child.
why, that's what women are for
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Cromagnon: 4:16pm On Jan 31
Lovelyn451:
Stop raping our girls...shikena
Stop going to men houses wearing revealing clothes

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by Cromagnon: 4:17pm On Jan 31
omooba969:
Would be nice if the ladies can educate us more on their nature, strength, weakness, moods and sexuality. 🙂
they can't
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by beardedboy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31
DrFunmisticGlow:
uncle! Did you read the title of the thread? It asked for women's advice not yours.

1. Poisoned food can be from any source unless you cook it. Learn how to cook so that your stomach will not be at the mercy of someone else. Learn how to cook and clean the kitchen after you do so. Wash the plates and clean your eating area. Learn how to wash your clothes especially your boxers.keep your home clean. Trim your hair and wash your pubes. Shower everyday. Don't wear the same clothes especially underwear for days on end. When going on dates look good, not like you are going for errands.

2. Woman shouldn't pull her pant without condom if she is not ready for childbearing I agree. But what about rape and coercion. What of men who deliberately impregnate women and fail to take responsibility. It is a man's orgasm that results in a pregnancy not a woman's.

3. Advice 3 is redundant because most ladies have a source of income that does not not rely on a man's third leg.

4. If you are a man and have kids, be a PARENT. Fatherhood is more than going to work qnd footing the bills. Assist the children with homework. Do activities with them.. Help them prepare for school.. Immediately you come home ask them ask them how they were and how their day went. Gist with them. This is so you don't die destitute and alone in old age when you and their mother are no longer on good terms.

Too flimsy. Not worth the effort.
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:28pm On Jan 31
Cromagnon:
why, that's what women are for
A mentality like yours is why many men will die alone in old age
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:30pm On Jan 31
Cromagnon:
Stop going to men houses wearing revealing clothes
Eben reverend sisters and full blown hijabites have been raped before. Men should cultivate self control and discipline. Simple

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by khattab02: 5:01pm On Jan 31
Men always love and respect the woman that loves u, sacrifice for u, and always there for u.

Don't take are generosity and kindness as a cheap slut for granted.

grin grin grin
Re: Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything by IamGreen1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31
BUSHHUNTER:

Fact.

An idiot with 91 of his like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.