Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water (34515 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by fearlessfang: 10:16pm On Jan 31
Airheads always talking about food.

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Dittodat: 10:17pm On Jan 31
ivolt:
Jobless man.
Tell us how much it costs to eat 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water in 2007.
Nigerians started caring about the dollar when Naira began sinking at a quick rate.
2007 to 2024?
Jokers all over the land. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Screwcode1: 10:17pm On Jan 31
Go to hell and burn to ashes. 1naira should equate 10$ if our country is actually working, for godsake, gold, oil, crude, gas deposits, cobalt, nickel, coal, lithium, omg we have it all even the one yet to be discovered.1naira should be 100$

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Goodoldays(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31
truthfinder319:
Children of hate will soon pounce on him.

Shut and keep standing in the mandate,silly boy

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Angelfrost(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31
There are over 100 million Nigerian citizens who can't even afford foreign products and have no business importing foreign products.

Isaac Fayose is an obsequious and dishonest idiot.

Y'all will blame the same masses who don't make policies and are among the poorest in the universe for 'Dollarizing" the economy.

During Jonathan's administration, everything was blamed on the clueless man.

APC took over, and suddenly citizens became the cause of every bad thing affecting the nation, even insecurity.

11 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Screwcode1: 10:18pm On Jan 31
Idiot 1400# can cook a pot of soup before now it can only buy you half chop of 1 plate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31
They have released more propaganda machines.

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Johncuppa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31
Sure, the way Mr President prefer France to Iragbiji. Or he went there with naira.

You just get tire for these people.
Do people really buy things that are locally available at the international market?

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by sketching: 10:20pm On Jan 31
We import everything so if $1 is N1500+ then in a few weeks time EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO BUY WOULD BE IN THOUSANDS from biscuits to soft drinks.

No wonder our lawmakers are anxious because their loot are losing value.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by bewla(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.
When you value gussi of agbada what do you expect
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by yesloaded: 10:21pm On Jan 31
This man no sabi basic economics

Enter market, & ask for price of 1 Congo of garri despite the fact that we produce it here locally

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Myrepublic(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin
And you're happy that you can eat two wraps of fufu and 2 meat? grin

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by lilyheaven: 10:22pm On Jan 31
But local foodstuffs are not cheaper either.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Integrafamoo: 10:22pm On Jan 31
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s09kYmkbnc

Unfortunately, the most affected gullible will blast him because of their love for their tormentors
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Omalicious1: 10:22pm On Jan 31
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

Isaac, kindly note that in my side, 1,400 naira would only get you a plate of indomine and 2 eggs

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by joseph1832(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31
Myrepublic:
And you're happy that you can eat two wraps of fufu and 2 meat? grin
Am I suppose to be sad?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by realmindz: 10:24pm On Jan 31
WesternPanzer:
I don't like it when charlatans like this do this baseless comparison. There is no basis for comparison at all. This can only make sense when you compare two relatable currencies. Like 1 euro vs 1 dollar.

Why compare 1 dollar and 1,500 naira you empty barrel? Cant you even see what you are saying? Someone gives you 1 of his currency and you give him 1,500 of yours? undecided undecided

You see the rettards running the jungle called Nigeria?

Compare 1 dollar and 1 naira and see how foolish this bingo sounds.

Do you know what 1500 USD can get you in America not to talk of Nigeria?

What can 1500 Naira get you in Nigeria not to talk of new york? Not even bottle water!

Wrong basis bro.
1,500 naira is never same as 1,500 dollars.

People earning well in america make between 120k to 250k dollars per annum on the average

Can you now say that someone earning 250k naira per month is a big boy in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Okechinwadike: 10:25pm On Jan 31
he is indirectly mocking poor agbadorians in the name of supporting the current government

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Mrbenny001: 10:26pm On Jan 31
The question is how many Nigerian can afford a meal of 1400 naira at a go, let say 2x in a day, that's 2800 Naira, that's 84k for 30days, how much is average salary for those working, transport nko?, How about people that has family to feed, wife and children, school fees nko, medicals?, He's not being realistic at his age

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ekelebeXstunner: 10:28pm On Jan 31
This is why the country is in shambles. All we care for is our next meal. Not even God can come down to fix our situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Basicend: 10:29pm On Jan 31
Newsfeed247:

Watch video

Oga, go and crawl back to ya owl.

You think you can deceive us all? How much are you being paid?

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by siaco(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin

So times it by 30 days and tell me how much is remaining from the minimum wage, if you have 1 or 2 persons to feed nko?
The comparison is so wack, naira as it is now is indefensible just like emilokon government 😄.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 10:32pm On Jan 31
Kestelove:
Things are falling apart daily in this country, Isaac Fayose is more concerned about deceiving the masses
Lazy Man Keep deceiving yourself, the truth is a very bitter pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by aviara: 10:32pm On Jan 31
A bag of rice is twice the minimum wage in Nigeria, 1kg cooking gas is N1200, the economy is poorly managed, the inflation rate is totally absurd. Nigerians must wake up to kick out this incompetent and clueless govt before things get out of hand.

Please ignore the likes of Isaac Fasoye, they are disappointed with Tinubu's failure but of course, the Tinwa Tinwa factor will always make them defend failure and ignore facts

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 10:33pm On Jan 31
siaco:

So times it by 30 days and tell me how much is remaining from the minimum wage, if you have 1 or 2 persons to feed nko?
The comparison is so wack, naira as it is now is indefensible just like emilokon government 😄.
How much dollars did your state make last year from export of commodities based on its comparative advantages?

Keep deceiving yourself, you will wail till you kpai.

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ClearFlair: 10:34pm On Jan 31
This method don cast. Everybody can see the failures

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by writeprof(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31
So, I had to change some dollars for my trip from Monrovia to Lagos by road. Below is the exchange rate I got.

Monrovia - $10 got me ₦13400
Monrovia - $10 got me 1900 LRD
Liberia/Cote D'Ivoire border - $10 got me 6000 CFA
Cote D'Ivoire/Ghana border - $20 got me 200 Cedis

This PDAPC people should just fix this economy and stop blaming Nigerians for the mess they are putting the country into economically daily.

I still ask: Why did our economic managers, Ministry of Finance, CBN et al "ABOLISHED" the USE of COINS in NIGERIA? This action also affects the economy greatly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Ulogwe1: 10:35pm On Jan 31
Shout awa Lokan. Are you tired?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by seborrhic: 10:36pm On Jan 31
Newsfeed247:

Watch video

This one is a fo ol at 40.
The fufu is it foreign,the Amala is it foreign,pure water is produced here,so what is the foreign product there?
Even if we don't import anything,if the naira continues its free fall,farmers and producers of goods would rather sell those goods to foreign African markets,making it scarce locally and thus increasing local price due to scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by PROPEACE: 10:36pm On Jan 31
This is a very foolish man. We manufacture close to nothing and import everything. When we complain about the naira's free fall, it is because when you go to import, you have to convert your naira to dollars and if the exchange rate is bad, then when business men want to sell their imported goods to Nigerian customers, the price will have to go up to accommodate the high cost of purchase due to a falling naira. This will not be an issue if there is a commensurate increase in minimum wage or earnings of the citizens (which in itself is not superb as it will only lead to inflation on the long run if it keeps happening repeatedly) but the FG has not been able to do that in spite of removing fuel subsidy. This thing I stated is elementary, but this clown of a leader who never thinks beyond a bowl of Eba and ewedu soup seems to be completely ignorant of it.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by siaco(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31
favor914:
How much dollars did your state make last year from export of commodities based on its comparative advantages?

Keep deceiving yourself, you will wail till you kpai.

So the free fall of naira should now be blamed on states for not exporting, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.