Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water (34511 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Seunpapa65: 11:06pm On Jan 31
BarrNosaEsq:
Look at this he-goat. How can we buy local when almost everything we consume is foreign? Did Nigerians see cheap local coke to drink but chose to go for original foreign Coca Cola? Do we not buy golden penny spag? The only reason why some of us still eat foreign rice is simply because its just #50 difference from Local. If local was cheaper, we for abandon foreign rice. So please ask Mr Fayose the idiot what he expects Nigerians to do when almost everything we cook soup with is local and they're just as expensive!
Cement wey we managed to the produce e come better we import it sef
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 11:07pm On Jan 31
obataokenwa:
Until you know that men decide economy the better for you
Of course yes, hard working men of the Republic, not the Central Bank Governor & Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by aviara: 11:07pm On Jan 31
When the APC and Tinubu urchins see the monumental failure of this govt they try to divert the attention of Nigerians from the real issue.

The simple truth is that Tinubu policies have destroyed our economy and his economic team are not in the class of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who are tested technocrat. If he can not bring in Iweala he should bring Godwin Emefiele.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by onuman: 11:08pm On Jan 31
favor914:
What concerns Tinubu with you people, did you vote for him in the first place?
Those who the gods want to kill, they first make them mad. Kwontinue.

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 11:08pm On Jan 31
BarrNosaEsq:
Look at this he-goat. How can we buy local when almost everything we consume is foreign? Did Nigerians see cheap local coke to drink but chose to go for original foreign Coca Cola? Do we not buy golden penny spag? The only reason why some of us still eat foreign rice is simply because its just #50 difference from Local. If local was cheaper, we for abandon foreign rice. So please ask Mr Fayose the idiot what he expects Nigerians to do when almost everything we cook soup with is local and they're just as expensive!
Blaming others for your own laziness?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Jan 31
From his tiktok video's, I only see foreign vehicles inside his yard........ He should start by selling them all.......😁😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 11:10pm On Jan 31
onuman:

Those who the gods want to kill, they first make them mad. Kwontinue.
Na em you Babylonian still dey Nairaland dey yan opata?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Virgo3: 11:11pm On Jan 31
BarrNosaEsq:
what made it cheap then? What wer you producing that made dollar cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by article1: 11:12pm On Jan 31
Swear say the necklace on your neck and your specs are nigeria made
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by favor914: 11:12pm On Jan 31
Lexusgs430:
From his tiktok video's, I only see foreign vehicles inside his yard........ He should start by selling them all.......😁😂
Is he whining like you?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by nesphil(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31
Another Mu mu is talking

Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s09kYmkbnc

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by DissTroy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.

In the the late 2000's and early 2010's, students on campus would have a quick dinner in male hostels with #200. Rice, beans, and meat. Beans and bread. Eba and soup with meat. At the university canteen. And it was filling. You could have a quick one before all-night reading.

#1000 would get a student a custard of rice and beans each, with a bottle of palm oil. #10,000 and you're stocked for a while.

A decade later or so, and students on campus can barely have a basic meal with 6 times that amount.

The inflation in a decade to 600% is crazy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Yankee101: 11:15pm On Jan 31
Can the person serving you afford one dollar per plate of food?

He’s acting as if he’s not part of the problem

You and your brother stole Ekiti blind
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by aviara: 11:16pm On Jan 31
Isaac Fasoye represents so many mischievous elements in this country who will never say the truth because of ethnic sentiment, political affiliations and selfish gains.

What he is trying to say is that the govt has no responsibility to manage the economy and that we should be contented and feel successful once we can eat fufu and ponmo. What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by joseph1832(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31
Myrepublic:
Very well,because that's not an achievement you should be celebrating oga fufu
Did I tell you it's an achievement? I wonder why you rush to assume what you can't even comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Lekan239(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31
BarrNosaEsq:
but Coke is produced in Nigeria na, abi shey Nigerians have started importing coke too ni bcus I don't understand this your comment...

But that local rice of a thing farmer that produce local rice in Nigeria, even some that received grant and fertiliserfrom government will still tell you dollar affected the price of the rice. Tinubu amd govt be incompetent self wey dem no fit regulate prices of goods for the country

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Myrepublic(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31
joseph1832:
Did I tell you it's an achievement? I wonder why you rush to assume what you can't even comprehend.
Your write up showed how excited you were being able to eat two raps of fufu, 2 meat,free sachet unclean water ,and still had change on top 1$ .

Its something you should be sad about sincerely, cux you deserve better as Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Moneyyman: 11:27pm On Jan 31
He doesn't understand what we are talking about.

How many Nigerians can afford N1400 x3 = N5200 to eat in a day?

That's the issue!

The purchasing power is falling while salaries remain the same!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by blowjohn(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin

Go do stool culture for salmonella.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by aviara: 11:30pm On Jan 31
Myrepublic:
Your write up showed how excited you were being able to eat two raps of fufu, 2 meat,free sachet unclean water ,and still had change on top 1$ .

Its something you should be sad about sincerely, cux you deserve better as Nigerian.

Don't mind the two wraps of fuffu idiot who think he can change the narrative and divert ou attention from the real issue. In today's global world, you are celebrating eating two wraps of fufu. So many coconut head on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Olurondo: 11:33pm On Jan 31
When people with low intellectual capacity like Isaac discuss economic issues,we don't expect more from him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by BabaAduras: 11:36pm On Jan 31
ivolt:
Jobless man.
Tell us how much it costs to eat 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water in 2007.
Nigerians started caring about the dollar when Naira began sinking at a quick rate.

You were eating subsidized Eba, meat, ponmo and drinking subsidized pure water in 2007.

With that guise of subsidy, some people were stealing your future and the future of children blind. The net effect is what we are seeing today.

You can blame BAT all you want. At least he has the gut to remove the subsidy and allow naira to float to find it real value. Doing so, he has plugged the massive stealing that was going on with the dual exchange rate.

Truth dey bitter.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Oghene86: 11:39pm On Jan 31
TruthsFM:
this clueless propagandist was part of the clueless liar that campaigned vigorously for Tinubu presidential bid. Now he’s feeling the heat of Tinubu bad leadership in power. Shebi he dey do giveaways before niii. Ayodele Fayose his senior brother no dey launder money to his account again. 🐦🐦🐦🐦
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by wrongnumber: 11:44pm On Jan 31
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s09kYmkbnc

Who is this Idiooot?

He is definitely an illetrate else he should know that the foreign exchange plays a crucial role in Nigeria's economy due to its position as a major oil exporter and its involvement in international trade.

Odensin.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Lexusgs430: 11:44pm On Jan 31
favor914:
Is he whining like you?

You dey whine me....... Why shall I whine..... 😂🤔😜
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Dee60: 11:45pm On Jan 31
We need international trade bros. Some people wil have to buy our oil and other produce. Go and check out Cuba, they are the ones who shut their borders and became so poor as a country. Same with North Korea. Open borders are far better, you just need to ensure you export more and earn better forex.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by koyeni(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31
Davigor:
The only way out of this dollars to naira madness . We have to sale our crude oil in naira let the international buyers source for naira . That's the only way out..
Wetin be this grin grin grin grin
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by geoworldedu: 11:47pm On Jan 31
samwash:
Waytin this one dey talk self.
Waytin we dey actually produce for this country?
Nor be fuel I go put for my car to go farm.
Nor be imported chemicals I go take run my farm?
Just tell me the local content I go take run my day to day activities for this country?
Everything still boils down to the exchange rate.
Infact we suppose dey use the USD as our legal tender.

You can use juju run your day to day activities o. grin
Don't mind the mumu man, he's just talking nonsense. How many people can even afford a single meal of #1400 in Nigeria? And don't we eat Eba? Don't we drink garri? But how has he stopped the naira from going down the drain
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by StarRida: 11:47pm On Jan 31
Would anybody with his or her right senses open trash called video clip just take a good look on the idiot advertising for buy locally made goods his eye glasses were make in Osogbo while his singlet were made in ikare and his neck chains were also made ijebu-Igbo Hypocrite in the highest level
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by headboyprince(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31
Dittodat:

2007 to 2024?
Jokers all over the land. grin
youre the joker here. this #1400 you're talking about would have been #120 in 2007. yes you heard me right.. #120 could feed you per day in 2007
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by emperor4love(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31
realmindz:

Wrong basis bro.
1,500 naira is never same as 1,500 dollars.

People earning well in america make between 120k to 250k dollars per annum on the average

Can you now say that someone earning 250k naira per month is a big boy in Nigeria?
how many do earn that after tax,una go com online de talk wetin I no know,most Americans no c 1kdolls to save monthly if all is earning big there as assume,1.5k can get u a good apartment with bills offset,now will 1.5k naira pay ur nepa bill talk of rent....import import Americans don't import most product from China same China do to dem,those that affect both currency in world market to make it depreciate in pairing other currency
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by emperor4love(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31
We don't even Import upto wat Americans or China import,still yet there currency keep waxing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics / Buhari Decorates Benin Republic Officers (Photos) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.