Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water (34522 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Djponpin1(m): 8:37am On Feb 01
Yes I support this man, na we dey kidnap ourselves..
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by saintruky(m): 8:55am On Feb 01
What does he do for a living?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Freethinker87: 9:04am On Feb 01
N1400 is almost 5% of our minimum wage. To think that someone will flimsily excuse spending 5% of income on a miserly meal is quite disturbing.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Oluti(m): 9:13am On Feb 01
Our problems started during Babangida when he decided to float the naira and allowed unrestrained importation of cheap foreign goods to start competing with locally produced ones. Time was when the cars we ride are produced here. No Tokunbo. We were happily riding the Peugeot cars being produced in Nigeria. We wear shoes being produced by Bata. We wear clothes produced here. Many parts of the motor produced here are produced by local manufacturers. Batteries, windscreen, car seats etc. Suddenly we stopped producing all those things when people stopped buying the cars in preference to Tokunbo. This is the genesis of our problems. Let the government place a ban on all those things we can produce including cars and see if the value of the Naira will not go up.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by BabaAduras: 9:15am On Feb 01
Scholace:
STOP THAT

Your emilokan cried over the country claiming it is his turn to become president. Like it is his birth right. Was he elected into the office to apportion blames on past leaders? Was he elected into that office to make things worst for Nigerians? You're not saying the truth but ignorance is what is affecting you and your likes. If your emilokan doesn't have the mental capacity to turn Nigerians lives better he should kindly step down for someone else. No one is an island. There are many competent ones that'd deliver dividend of democracy for every Nigerians, not hardship your emilokan has infected us with, while he's busy gallivanting in a foreign country

Have you ever heard BAT complain about the past governments? He is only focused on doing what is right. What is right atimes can be very hurting, that why some past governments avoided it.

People like you, who are only interested in immediate gratifications, do not care about what is right.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by SemperFid: 10:51am On Feb 01
joseph1832:
Lol. Actually in my locale, I can eat 2 wraps of Fufu for 400 Naira, 2 piece of meat for 400 Naira. Pure water is free. So I'll still have some change left. grin

Liar. because the person selling it won't ever transport to go to market ni
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Iamanoited: 11:39am On Feb 01
YES. EBA N400: ONE MEAT N500: ONE POMO N250: AND ONE SATCHET OF WATER N250. TOTAL $1:N1500.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by siaco(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01
favor914:
Not only states, & also you Lazy Things without innovation that add no value to society.

Go & ask people that make money in forex whether your concerns concerns them.

Werey, I blame you not I am sure you don't have work except defending failure of a government of emilokon, smh
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by AyeMoJuba: 2:09pm On Feb 01
WesternPanzer:
I don't like it when charlatans like this do this baseless comparison. There is no basis for comparison at all. This can only make sense when you compare two relatable currencies. Like 1 euro vs 1 dollar.

Why compare 1 dollar and 1,500 naira you empty barrel? Cant you even see what you are saying? Someone gives you 1 of his currency and you give him 1,500 of yours? undecided undecided

You see the rettards running the jungle called Nigeria?

Compare 1 dollar and 1 naira and see how foolish this bingo sounds.

Do you know what 1500 USD can get you in America not to talk of Nigeria?

What can 1500 Naira get you in Nigeria not to talk of new york? Not even bottle water!

Shut up already empty Buffon

What about inflation? What about the Economic indices of each country Economy before you start comparing them on the same pedestal?
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by excellentj4teal(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01
Well done Mr Isaac. Now Lemme ask what is the buying capacity of the average Nigerian? A soldier with jobless wife because no job in Nigeria and minimum of two kids earning 50k. Only himself eats #1,400 in the morning multiplied by 3 times a day.
#3,600/day.
Now multiply by 7 days a week. 25,000 Naira. This is for only himself and not including his family. Half of the salary gone in the first week.
He is entitled to own a plot of land, but a car o. He pays bills too o. Buys fuel, barb his hair because his job doesn't allow long hair. Buys uniform.... Una dey ment
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Hanndye: 6:27pm On Feb 01
joseph1832:
how did you come about the 72 thousand Naira?
You spend roughly N800 on your meals right? So 880×3×30=N72,000 assuming you eat 3 times a day and for a month. Don't even mention about cooking as that can be more expensive this days.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ufuosman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01
Some people na only dem know wetin dem dey feel like
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ambale(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01
Everything on the mugu na foreign, I'm.even sure his cream and soap are all foreign, na foreign tools he use record that nonsense

But he wants us to buy local, these guys think all that's to life Is just call people names

The useless VP sef dy call some people clowns, when he and his oga are mad and should be roaming the streets naked

Very useless set of people
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Justnation: 9:21pm On Feb 01
Foolish and senseless talk of a compromised brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by soccerlite: 9:34pm On Feb 01
I'm sure none of the fayose siblings have gotten sense

As stupid as fayose
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Ohraykon: 4:24pm On Feb 02
TruthsFM:
the clueless liar and propagandist never campaign for Peter Obi.
of course he did check the records, he later changed after the job was done. O won't be surprised if peter obi is deceiving us. Politicians are not to be trusted, he is atiku's guy lol
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by phemray(m): 10:49am On Feb 03
darthv:

Shut the Bleep up, who where the once that organized occupy Nigeria protest?
200 to a dollar? Is that okay?
Seems like una dumb brain Dey forget very fast

calm down emotions can't resolve our problems but reality, when they occupy Nigeria why did the then government reverse it's decision if they mention well, you stand by it and the worse is to loose next election but no. Moreso, no communication to nigerians only to wakeup new year gift. And that was the reason for protest. now Tinubu said during campaign that no matter how long you protest, we will remove subsidy and float the naira, pls what has he done wrong by acting on what he promised? If Atiku won by now he would have remove subsidy and sell refineries as he promised, and if it's obi by now.... Anyway no clear policy was given only consumption to production without factories or how to do. But in all, Tinubu won and he do what he talk let's wish him well result. Most people knows what he is doing is right but not comfortable. Some japa others waited to resolve together. Tinubu said those japa will soon come to use Thier acquired knowledge in Nigeria that they can still send them more. That's focusing on the positive side of japa. Anyway years, all will be fine if we all stop our corruption tendencies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.