Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water (34514 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Fayose With Fayemi / See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by koyeni(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31
aviara:
Isaac Fasoye represents so many mischievous elements in this country who will never say the truth because of ethnic sentiment, political affiliations and selfish gains.

What he is trying to say is that the govt has no responsibility to manage the economy and that we should be contented and feel successful once we can eat fufu and ponmo. What a shame.

This got me rolling grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Phred1717: 12:04am On Feb 01
I like what's happening right now in the country... This is what you get when you base your sense of judgement on religion, tribe,nepotism primodial sentiment etc. Let's try to look at situations holistically to all our collective efforts
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s09kYmkbnc

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Web2020: 12:12am On Feb 01
See the kind of a child a governor produce! Very poor quality brain.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by steeltrust: 12:13am On Feb 01
Mad man
Does he know how much is minimum wage

Make I de spend 1400 on food every day for 30days and tell me how much is that
I never talk of transport to go work
House rent
Date and call for my phone

This is the reason why Nigeria no go ever better cause people like this who got money illegally feel comfortable cause the system FAVOUR a them

Create jobs
Fight insecurity and see if naira wont be stable

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Abbeytoy(m): 12:14am On Feb 01
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, when 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Based on Nigeria's minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.

The difference is that Tinubu did not support the Naira as before or call it the Naira subsidy. Nothing has changed and they just channel the money to something else.

The only thing I am concerned about is salaries... It needs to be triple or more at this moment but what's the fate of we none salary earners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Ohraykon: 12:21am On Feb 01
TruthsFM:
this clueless propagandist was part of the clueless liar that campaigned vigorously for Tinubu presidential bid. Now he’s feeling the heat of Tinubu bad leadership in power. Shebi he dey do giveaways before niii. Ayodele Fayose his senior brother no dey launder money to his account again. 🐦🐦🐦🐦
sharap he campaigned for obi!!!
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Myrepublic(m): 12:23am On Feb 01
aviara:

Don't mind the two wraps of fuffu idiot who think he can change the narrative and divert ou attention from the real issue. In today's global world, you are celebrating eating two wraps of fufu. So many coconut head on nairaland
Very funny guy grin

Happy new month to you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by RussellRutherfo: 12:25am On Feb 01
Newsfeed247:
With $1 (1400 naira ) I can eat 2 eba 500 1, meat 500, 1 ponmo 300 and 1 pure water 100 naira

We have dollarized our Economy so bad that our focus is on the Dollar rate vs making the Naira Strong…let the Naira finds its reall value and don’t peg it against the dollar…buy local, eat local, reduce ur long throat for foreign goods….Nigerians should wake up…..says Isaac Fayose

Watch video

When corrupt man don chop belleful. How poor Nigerians dey survive no concern them.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by realmindz: 12:27am On Feb 01
emperor4love:
how many do earn that after tax,una go com online de talk wetin I no know,most Americans no c 1kdolls to save monthly if all is earning big there as assume,1.5k can get u a good apartment with bills offset,now will 1.5k naira pay ur nepa bill talk of rent....import import Americans don't import most product from China same China do to dem,those that affect both currency in world market to make it depreciate in pairing other currency

Most American products are manufactured in China. The trade deficit between China and America was so high that Trump started the Tariff war then. American companies like Apple and the rest manufacture their products in China, and that’s why US is trying to bring production back home
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Tendd: 12:29am On Feb 01
The guy is making sense.Go eat or plant your local food and move on.Too much obsession of the dollar,a currency that even isn't ours, is killing the economy.We must begin to calm down and consume our own products.
USA has the biggest economy in the world and it's entirely unreasonable to keep trying to measure up to their economy or have our naira be at par with the dollar.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by saysoo: 12:39am On Feb 01
Newsfeed247:

Watch video

Clown.
Does this guy has any social value?
Your brother don't thief, so stay home to eat EBA.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ufotunang: 12:47am On Feb 01
More exportation of goods and less Importation of goods and nigerians valuing and patronizing what we have in this country nigeria is the solution to strengthen the naira and revalue the naira against the dollars
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Sammy249: 1:08am On Feb 01
I have to admit it but his so right, since dollar is the issue then stop depending on foreign things let government improve the power sector so production can be cheaper , I hope to get money and start a business in Nigeria producing something , I don't mind starting with small scale production or farming lord I need capital though ,we will do.ut by force since we don't want to do it volunteerly, we will be forced to do it when no one can afford a lot of things facts
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by MrBONE2(m): 1:29am On Feb 01
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.
grin

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by SaLongs1(m): 1:33am On Feb 01
truthfinder319:
Children of hate will soon pounce on him.
... and fools will support him because they have forgotten the minimum wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by TruthsFM: 2:23am On Feb 01
Ohraykon:
sharap he campaigned for obi!!!
the clueless liar and propagandist never campaign for Peter Obi.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by darthv: 2:30am On Feb 01
phemray:

The past leaders did not try oo, they know the truth but keep using nigerians money to defend dollars for several years and hand over to the next, even buhari said he did not take those decisions because he can't withstand the effects on Nigerian but are we to keep pushing it? Something different must be done and we face the music at once, imagine Obasanjo has the boldness not stop subsidy and float naira, we will cry then and stopped crying by now. Tinubu said he chooses not to partake in the dealings because he wants to take Nigerian out of poverty.
Labour union are not helping matter as well only to fight for Thier members which is less than 10% of Nigerians. Price of rice is always equals to minimum wage. Just watch when the new minimum wage is implemented @100k
Shut the Bleep up, who where the once that organized occupy Nigeria protest?
200 to a dollar? Is that okay?
Seems like una dumb brain Dey forget very fast
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by arantess: 2:30am On Feb 01
Myrepublic:
This means the thing will keep going up.

Mandate I stood go hear word.. It will favor me and my family don dey hear word grin

This guy talking won't even use 3k to feed his dog a day. Some idiots under this thread are already praising him for saying he can feed with 1400#.. Una mumu sha

grin

The thing dey tiring
Many APC people no just get sense normally

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by darthv: 2:32am On Feb 01
Yankee101:
Can the person serving you afford one dollar per plate of food?

He’s acting as if he’s not part of the problem

You and your brother stole Ekiti blind
kpomo sharing brother
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by InvertedHammer: 2:36am On Feb 01
BarrNosaEsq:
Look at this he-goat. How can we buy local when almost everything we consume is foreign? Did Nigerians see cheap local coke to drink but chose to go for original foreign Coca Cola? Do we not buy golden penny spag? The only reason why some of us still eat foreign rice is simply because its just #50 difference from Local. If local was cheaper, we for abandon foreign rice. So please ask Mr Fayose the idiot what he expects Nigerians to do when almost everything we cook soup with is local and they're just as expensive!
/
You missed the point.
You won't patronize "made in Aba" shoes until the designer puts "Made in Italy" on them. Some of the problem is the psychological deficiency of the people who place their existence on foreigners. I can't imagine so poor yet want to pretend to belong in a phantom class that's only figment of their imagination.

The people selling ingredients for local soup are piling up money too to splurge on foreign gadgets. Now imagine how much in billions the ladies spend on foreign wigs and weavon every year. Hating oneself comes with a cost.
/
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Gggjhhj: 2:51am On Feb 01
truthfinder319:
Children of hate will soon pounce on him.

Do you just feel like not to have sense, or you have to be sentimental all through your life, economy is messed up, and that is all you can say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by seguno2: 3:25am On Feb 01
IMASTEX:
Shouldn't you be able to eat all that for not more than #50 given the minimum wage. Moreover, isn't it the so called leaders that is dollarizing the country?!

Well said.
Any talk about cost of living that ignores comparisons to the minimum wage is propaganda disinformation and distortions.

angiography:
Spend #1400 per meal, eat once a day, for 21 days..fast for the remaining 7 days.

Fayose lecturing people how to spend and enjoy 30k for a month

Please why did you not include transport, rent, school fees, water bill etc since we are happy to pay taxes and IGR to government without expecting any service and no utility from them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by seguno2: 3:29am On Feb 01
InvertedHammer:

/
You missed the point.
You won't patronize "made in Aba" shoes until the designer puts "Made in Italy" on them. Some of the problem is the psychological deficiency of the people who place their existence on foreigners. I can't imagine so poor yet want to pretend to belong in a phantom class that's only figment of their imagination.

The people selling ingredients for local soup are piling up money too to splurge on foreign gadgets. Now imagine how much in billions the ladies spend on foreign wigs and weavon every year. Hating oneself comes with a cost.
/

How come this Fayose hates himself by splurging money on foreign gadgets, clothes, sunglasses, chains, and overseas travel like the president who is chilling in France while 200 million Nigerians are gnashing our teeth and choking on high cost of everything

Why do both of them hate themselves so much?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by History555: 3:45am On Feb 01
This slowpoke says we should reduce our long throat for foreign goods but the sunglasses, neck chain, wrist watch, phone, car, TV, he is using are all foreign. Am sure his furniture, clothes, perfume, footwear, cream are all foreign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by History555: 3:49am On Feb 01
Tendd:
The guy is making sense.Go eat or plant your local food and move on.Too much obsession of the dollar,a currency that even isn't ours, is killing the economy.We must begin to calm down and consume our own products.
USA has the biggest economy in the world and it's entirely unreasonable to keep trying to measure up to their economy or have our naira be at par with the dollar.

What sense are you making. The garri, beans, millet, palm oil egusi, plantain, banana,Yam, bitter leaf, okro, ogbono, goat meat, pork, spag, noodles, ewedu, amala that you eat are they imported? Yet the price keeps going up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by gbagyiza: 3:52am On Feb 01
BarrNosaEsq:
Look at this he-goat. How can we buy local when almost everything we consume is foreign? Did Nigerians see cheap local coke to drink but chose to go for original foreign Coca Cola? Do we not buy golden penny spag? The only reason why some of us still eat foreign rice is simply because its just #50 difference from Local. If local was cheaper, we for abandon foreign rice. So please ask Mr Fayose the idiot what he expects Nigerians to do when almost everything we cook soup with is local and they're just as expensive!

I think the fear is on how fake products are produced by Nigerians. Our market is saturated with fake products which r produced locally. Nigerians will all die if we prioritise local products because we r not patriotic, n been honest with ourselves. Everybody wants to make quick money n the government also is not doing much to discourage that.
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Nauttyprof(m): 4:01am On Feb 01
Paraman:
There was a time in Nigeria, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water cost just #50.

Base on Nigeria minimum wage, 2 eba, 1 meat, 1 ponmo and 1 pure water should not cost more than #150.

This calculation is not correct. I didn't see N5 for pure water grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by planetx: 4:04am On Feb 01
Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by Omoluyi(m): 4:08am On Feb 01
This one is not a matter of local o. Most locally made things are equally expensive
Garri, palm oil, crayfish, local fishes are all expensive bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water by ivolt: 5:21am On Feb 01
BabaAduras:

You were eating subsidized Eba, meat, ponmo and drinking subsidized pure water in 2007.

With that guise of subsidy, some people were stealing your future and the future of children blind. The net effect is what we are seeing today.

You can blame BAT all you want. At least he has the gut to remove the subsidy and allow naira to float to find it real value. Doing so, he has plugged the massive stealing that was going on with the dual exchange rate.

Truth dey bitter.
While those people were stealing your future, they grew the FX from $5.3 to a whooping $53 bilion dollars
when oil price was mostly below $50.
The saints with lower subsidy can't save even $1 million dollar and are taking massive dollar debts to stay afloat.
You see how illogical you sound? It is not your fault, economics can be challenging.

You will be here to type the same nonsense in 2027, even though nothing would have changed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.