Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Importance Of Eye Contact - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of Eye Contact (7528 Views)

The Power Of Eye Contact / 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work / How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by yommysomguy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
xynerise:

You easily get initiated into witchcraft with eye contact. undecided
i cant stop laughing
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by silibaba: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
if u get liver babe go look Arinze eye grin grin grin
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by whirlwind7(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
There are certain cultures where maintaining eye contact is a sign of disrespect. This is common in some asian countries. in those places, you have to lower your gaze and even stoop slightly (if the younger person is taller) when greeting or having a brief discussion. As for maintaining eye contact being a criterion for judging who's honest and sincere, this is could backfire in certain climes, cos i know about seasoned criminals who are aware of this, and have perfected the strategy of looking you straight in the eye while they take you for fool's ride grin
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by tpia5: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
in cultures where maintaining eye contact is considered important, people get uneasy if you dont do so.
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by maxygirl(f): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2011
I maintain eye-contact when i am trying to drive home a point or i am trying to read the other person.It works for me.
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by cynthiafred67(f): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
whirlwind7:

There are certain cultures where maintaining eye contact is a sign of disrespect. This is common in some asian countries. in those places, you have to lower your gaze and even stoop slightly (if the younger person is taller) when greeting or having a brief discussion. As for maintaining eye contact being a criterion for judging who's honest and sincere, this is could backfire in certain climes, cos i know about seasoned criminals who are aware of this, and have perfected the strategy of looking you straight in the eye while they take you for fool's ride grin

^^ true u are on point
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by tpia5: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by tpia5: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by Gbenge77(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2011
Eye contact is supremely important in romantic relationships.
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Visit EYECONTACTMASTERY.NET for help with eye contact and social anxiety improvement.
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by danielhuerta: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello friends, I am currently researching what to do for my university law dissertation. I am a final year law student and wanting to write a dissertation in law. This dissertation is very important part of my study and I wish to make it perfect and attractive. I’m struggling to find ideas for my dissertation and my tutor is currently off sick so I can’t get any advice from her. Anybody have good ideas on law dissertation topics?? To be honest, I couldn't decide my law dissertation topic till now and still not sure which direction to go in terms of a specific areas of law? What are some good and interesting law dissertation topics that I can choose for my dissertation writing?? Also I have a problem in writing dissertation I do not have the exact idea of writing a dissertation? Could you please share some suggestions for writing a great dissertation? Can you please advise me possible topics? Any help of yours would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Importance Of Eye Contact by Molly83: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2017
I always try to look into people's eyes. Not that I set this visual contact with everyone and everybody, but it is really important for me so that a close person didn't avoid looking into my eyes. It creates the atmosphere of sincerity and openness, trust and respect. Someone may disagree when I say that eye contact is a sign of honesty and tell me that this is one of the methods to mask your lie. But I seriously believe that a person with pure heart will not hide their eyes.. Once I wrote an analysis topic essay concerning this problem, you may see it if you want wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.