Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54756 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2012
viperman:

FROM 2002 TILL DATE, in no particular order

PEUGEOT 605 , The car that tortured me so much that i became a car dealer  cool
2001 AUDI A8, 7 months, I miss that car  cry
2001 Acura TL(limited), I had the best 'Sexy guy in the area' memories with this car, This is the only car that I ever used for upto a year, loved it so much  grin
2004 Toyota camry, Kpaff boring car  angry
2008 Toyota Yaris, I used this an official car for 9 months, Toy car  cool
2003 Honda Accord LX, didn't last in my possession, 2 months undecided
2005 Honda Accord EX v6, enjoyed my midnight speed test runs on third mainland and eko bridge  cool
2004 Toyota Rav-4, 4 months Short use, just wanted to feel how the drive of the car was like. grin
2005 Toyota Highlander Limited., 3 months, Well, Arguably the best Mini-SUV i've ever driven. First toyota Jeep I'd ever driver and have my mind at rest.  smiley
2007 Honda Accord LX, Very good drive, comfortable, used for 3 months
2007 Honda Accord EX V6, used this for 5 months and enjoyed the V6-ness  cool cool
2001 Toyota Camry, 2 months, Nice low budget car  smiley
1999 Toyota Camryangry
2005 Peugeot 607, Oni iranu car  angry

2006 Audi Q7, This was just a mean bad-Bottom car, very mean on drive. AUDI, my number-1  cool
2004 Honda Pilot, HONDA PILOTS are great roomy SUVs, used for barely 2months.  grin
2007,2008 Camrys., Can't even remember how many I used within months intervals in the last 3 years undecided
2007 Honda Civic EX, used for 3 months, purely an [i]ajebutter [/i]car , for gentle people grin
2002 Toyota Land cruiser , used this for 6 months, I always climbed anythin that got in my way on the road, mad road monster, I miss you  cry
(Twice)2007 toyota Avensis, 1 month excellent use, great car
(Twice)2004 Honda CRV, 3 months use, fair enough
2009 Accord EX v6, HONDA really made a car when they made the V6 version of this car, super smart swerve capability on top speed, great balance. I love the V6 hondas  cool
2010 Camry LE, just 3 weeks of use, my neighbor didn't even allow me enjoy the car for long, bought it off me  grin

, cant remember the rest, but used quite a lot of cars in the past 9 years 

Currently

2008 Honda Civic & 2006 Toyota Sienna
  smiley
Wait o bros, with the way Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ change dem like wrapper. Is it not the same Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ sell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ de cruise?

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2012
blink182:

Wait o bros, with the way Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ change dem like wrapper. Is it not the same Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ sell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ de cruise?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think Viper just listed some of the Cars He has Sold. grin grin

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
inspired_m:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please explain the logic behind it cos ℓ̊ like to de change car monthly without too much financial drag.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2012
blink182:

Please explain the logic behind it cos ℓ̊ like to de change car monthly without too much financial drag.

Viper is a Car Dealer, If You want to dey Change Cars Every Day, Become a Car Dealer. grin

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
inspired_m:

Viper is a Car Dealer, If You want to dey Change Cars Every Day, Become a Car Dealer. grin

Brilliant idea but ℓ̊ Live in a small town. The market isn't there. Una de enjoy sha. ℓ̊ de envy.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by ibedun: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2012
Amazing yet the BLACK MAN can hardly produce anything not even FOOD for his wife and children to eat.
We waste our life supporting resources away for stupid man-made products on display here.
We are a thoroughly stupid race of people and we should stop having children
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2012
ibedun:

Amazing yet the BLACK MAN can hardly produce anything not even FOOD for his wife and children to eat.
We waste our life supporting resources away for silly man-made products on display here.
We are a thoroughly silly race of people and we should stop having children

Speak for yourself, my family are well catered for.

Do we start with you?
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mjkievo2(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2012
Hmmm, currently using a 2005 GMC Yukon SLT.

Just waiting for newly ordered LR3

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2012
mjkievo2:

Hmmm, currently using a 2005 GMC Yukon SLT.

Just waiting for newly ordered LR3

This LR 3 Looks Familiar. wink
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mjkievo2(m): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2012
inspired_m:

This LR 3 Looks Familiar.  wink

Yes bro, as already discussed. Will keep you posted. Meanwhile that your AUTOBIOGRAPHY na die!! Congrats grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
mjkievo2:

Yes bro, as already discussed. Will keep you posted. Meanwhile that your AUTOBIOGRAPHY na die!! Congrats grin

Thanks Sir, Coincidentally, Both the LR3, LR4 and the Range Rover Sport Share the same Chasis and Most Engine Components.

Your 2008 Land Rover LR3 Will be "One and Only" in the whole South South. cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mjkievo2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
Your 2008 Land Rover LR3 Will be "One and Only" in the whole South South. cheesy
[quote][/quote] grin grin grin

Emma, you want to start your usual business strategies on me now. I dont want to stay awake waiting for your marketing photos to upload   lol grin cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2012
mjkievo2:

grin grin grin

Emma, you want to start your usual business strategies on me now. I dont want to stay awake waiting for your marketing photos to upload   lol grin cheesy

I pray Your LR3 Arrives Safely, May the Chief Sailor Never Get High on his Supply.  wink
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Flipside: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
Honda Accord 1984 ( Gave it out to my homeboy,  Yeah. always a broda keeper)
Honda Accord 1997 (Sold)
H0nda Accord 2001 (Maroon- A friend Collected it by Force and gave me some monety he called,  "Heart Warming"
Golf 4-didnt check what yeah. the car wanted to kill me with electrical fault. Later the Engine got knocked which I replaced with 260k and i         signed out from volks!
Honda Accord 2005(sold)
honda accord 2001 V6(Sold
My LATEST and Most current car is my SHOE. Oh! INSPIRED. Nice Car by the way. And nice choice of colour. You Have TASTE! man. But Where is your GRASS? LOL!

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by foxbc: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
2009 My father bought me a BMW 116i.
2010 My father sold my car cheesy
2012 I am searching for a new one
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Too much to list as I'm an Autoist. Visit my site to see QuickSilverCars.VillageHeadMaster.Com but you may be dissapointed as I'm into classic cars and not so much into the latest whizzbang.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by jjgirljay(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Audi 80
Mazda miata (still in love with it)
Chrysler maroon convertible(rubbish)
Murano (junk)
Chrysler Cross fire(lovely)
E 350 (best of d best)

Will post pics
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Meristem: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2012
BMW 320i - incredible machine!
Peugeot 504 bestline - cowdun,g
Volvo S70
M.Benz 190 -sold
Camry 2.2 -sold
Honda CRV crossover
Range Rover Sport in view!!!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by mayoklashy: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2012
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
Black on black on black! Even Darth Vader will bow!!!!!

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by viperman: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2012
blink182:

LoooL, Not entirely correct. Even before I started selling cars in 2005/2006, I've been changing cars.
I've always liked cars, Always wanted to know how each functions; what the difference is between them, their drives etc
Hence, i buy; use; and sell within months after experiencing its drive.
From hobby, it became a business cool

Right now, we sell from brand new, tokunbo to Nigerian used cars. Since 2010, all our Nigerian used cars we buy and use for a few weeks before selling. This way we are sure the car is in good driving condition before selling it to people. smiley

inspired_m:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehe, I lost count of the number of cars I've sold in 2009 smiley
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by erico2k2(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2012
So nobody use 504 about ? Lol
cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2012
currently: Isuzu Axiom XS 2002 & BMW 320i Coupe 1994
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2012
Still on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, will soon re-stock, eying INFITI QX56, 2011 Model, maybe before Easter, loving this thread, the real men show ya faces!!!! with pics plzzzzzzz, grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
eeyaah sad

Be like say my 1980 volkswagen beetle no go fit show face for here.  cry
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by dashlinks(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2012
1991 MITSUBISHI GALANT 2YEARS (MOVES SUPER FAST, BUT LIKE ALL MITSUBISHI'S TERRIBLE ENGINE, USED IT IN FINAL YEAR UNI)SOLD
1993 HONDA ACCORD 1YEAR (LOVED THAT CAR THEN, ALWAYS SPARKLING CLEAN, ONE OF THE FEW CARS THAT I DEVOTED LOTS OF TIME TO)SOLD
1997 CARINA E WAGON 1YEAR(NICE CAR, GOOD VALUE SOLD IT EXACTLY HOW MUCH I BOUGHT IT, WAS ALMOST MAINTENANCE FREE)SOLD
1999 HONDA ACCORD 5MONTHS (PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST ACCORDS EVER MADE, SAW IT RECENTLY AFTER SELLING IT 8YRS AGO AND STILL LOOKED GOOD)SOLD
1993 V-BOOT 2YEARS (DUNNO WHY I WENT BACK IN TIME, BUT THE CAR COULD TAKE A BEATING AND WOULD STILL KEEP GOING
KEPT IT AROUND EVEN AFTER BUYING OTHER CARS AND USED IT SPARINGLY OR WHEN I SOLD THE OTHER CARS) SOLD
2003 HONDA ACCORD V6- 1YEAR (LIKE BLINK SAID, I ALSO ENJOYED THE V6-NESS, IT WAS THIS CAR THAT MADE ME DECIDE THAT MADE ME DECIDE TO USE ONLY V6 FOR MY PERSONAL VEHICLES, CAR WAS MY BABY AND CAN STILL USE IT AGAIN, WENT BACK TO THE VBOOT AFTER SELLING IT)SOLD
2004 NISSAN ALTIMA 3MONTHS(PIECE OF THRASH ONLY ENJOYED THE V6 POWER OF THE 3.5L V6, OVERALL 2/10) SOLD, HURRIEDLY TOO
2004 HONDA CRV 3MONTHS GOOD CAR OVERALL GAVE TO MY WIFE BUT SOLD ON NAIRALAND LAST YEAR, GOT HER A V6 08 RAV4(BOUGHT V6 SO I COULD DRIVE ONCE IN A WHILE grin)
2006 TOYOTA AVALON LIMITED EDITION 13MONTHS- AWESOME CAR, SUPER LUXURY, FANTASTIC AND SMOOTH DRIVE, UP FOR SALE PRESENTLY AND ADVERTISED ON NAIRALAND
2001 LEXUS LX470 JUST STARTED USING IT ABOUT 2WEEKS AGO, MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE LAND CRUISERS SAY ITS THE BEST SUV IN THE TOYOTA LINE AND THEY HARDLY LOOSE VALUE, I FEEL LIKE A KING OF THE ROAD WHILE DRIVING IT, ITS BEEN GOOD SO FAR, BUT IT DRAGS COMPARED TO THE ACCELERATION OF THE AVALON WHICH I GOT REALLY USED TO, A COMEDIAN FRIEND THAT USES THE 07 LAND CRUISER JOKED THAT THEY INCLUDE LAND CRUISERS IN WILLS THAT IT COULD OUT LIVE ITS OWNER cheesy

WILL POST PICS OF THE ONES I CAN FIND

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by vokalguy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
smh at those who posted fake pics,
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Wallie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
jjgirljay:

Audi 80
Mazda miata (still in love with it)
Chrysler maroon convertible(rubbish)
Murano (junk)
Chrysler Cross fire(lovely)
E 350 (best of d best)

Will post pics

What year is your Miata?

Miatas make a great affordable track car because of their low weight, high rev engine, reliability and balanced chassis but seeing a straight guy drive a Miata get as e be! The old ones are such in demand that their prices skyrocketed! Great little rear wheel drive car.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by tonididdy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2012
my name is diddy and am 21...my mum bought me a benz190 cos i got admission into uniben.i'm still getting to like the ride as it is not much fun considering the way it consumes fuel (i spend aroung 600naira fuel just to goto school and back,then nowhere else...and its my first owned car ever...is there anything i can do to save fuel,somebody told me to change the carburator to mazda's. is this safe or is it just my car...cos it currently has a golf carburator or should i replace it to back to a mercedes carburator

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by ictall(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
1 mercdes 190 e
2 Nissan bus L300
3 Nissan Altima 2008
4 Nissan Sunny 14Lx
5 Mazda Rx7
6 mercdes coupe 230
7 Mercdes Concorde 500sell
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Krucifax(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2012
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.