Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car (54757 Views)

Which will you choose out of the cars below? / Post Your Current Car Picture. / Cars You Wished You Owned While Growing-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by aroflex: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello Nairalander, I need a car for lease/hire purchase. I am a young graduate who has still not been able to get a good Job after over 3years of post NYSC.But it happened that I have just been introduced into private cab business by a close friend. We pick visitors/residents from home/hotels, take them round the town for various business and leisure activities, and charges by the hour. Infact I actually started by using a friend's car since he left town about 3weeks ago, and I must admit it has been so lucrative.. Now he is back to resume his business himself. So it sound like I may have to be jobless for now, until at least I am able to get another car. Now that I have had a feel of the business, I really now need a car I can personally use permanently as my cab.
So fellow nairalander, I urgently need a car for lease/hire purchase. It will be lovely if its a tokunbo car, but it doesn't really have to be. Even if its a registered Nigerian used, as long as its body is neat and the engine is in good condition, and the price/condition are ok, I don't really mind. If I have a choice, I will prefare AC toyota Camry(or corolla)/Nissan sunny cars, btw 1995 to 2003 model. I know there are a good number of you guys who have such cars in your possession that you are not really using. Instead of letting the cars to rot in waste, you can lease it to me for a fixed weekly/ monthly rental, or permanently transfer it to me as hire purchase, which will pay higher on the long run. I am a very reliable guy, moreover any terms we agree on will be done legally by the necessary authorities. Anyone with an offer can pls contact me on 08028517752 or daroflex20@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by gabelogan(m): 6:41am On Mar 16, 2012
first was a volvo 740-1987 model(the APC, firetruck), used it in my final year in uni. Sold it immediately I graduated.
Then a honda civic 1996 model, used during my NYSC. Had a shitload of issues with the car, including a knocked engine, ghastly accident. Sold that too at knockdown price
Next was a benz 200e v-boot, real crap car, sold at knockdown price
Then peugeout 406, nice car
Then 2002 toyota corrolla aMerican spec, was ok!
2004 toyota rav4! Real luvly car, wouldn't hAve sold it if it wasn't feminine!
2007 honda civic-the best car I've ever used!!! Too sweet! Had to sell cos of its size, too small for me
Now a 2007 toyota camry-nice ride(I'd like to thank earthplus for it)

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by wizslim(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2012

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by lerryphada(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Camry2003 for sale!!!!and I need a honda accord 2009(evil spirits)!!!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by aroflex: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2012
lerryphada: Camry2003 for sale!!!!and I need a honda accord 2009(evil spirits)!!!
Cmary 2003 Pls lease it to me or sell it as hire purchase.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by lerryphada(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2012
If u need vehicles for business u can call on me 07069414750 pin: 2255084a
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by lerryphada(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2012
I need buyers for some vehicles like DAF,SCANIA,HIAB etc
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Horo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
i have used

1986 Honda accord sold
1990 honda hala sold
1994 honda academy sold
1998 honda baby boy sold
2006 honda accord using
2004 kia carnival using
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Yoshiyuki(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
1994 Volkswagen beetle (had a kenwood system and infinity 6 by 9 installed in this baby) rocked school with this baby
1995 Range Rover ( fitted a remote controlled alpine system, bass box and pioneer speakers)
2006 BMW 3.25i (fast n furious)
2008 Toyota Corona (Mr resilient)
Now 2011 Toyota Camry SE Tiptronic and Nissan Pathfinder LE
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by olubainc: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
I have used the following

2000 Daewoo Leganza
2005 Nissan Altima
2007 Nissan Altima
2001 Mitsubishi Galant (to supplement mileage on car)
2010 Nissan Altima

Yes I love Nissan!!!! Hoping for the next one to be Infiniti though!!!!
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by dannyoras(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
This cars are smooth.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by knotty(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hoe come nobody here has ever used DATSUN 120Y aka SHALAAKE

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Youngsage: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hummer h3 2008
Hummer h3 2009
Dodge Ram3500 2009
Coaster bus 2010
M.benz gclass suv
¤***¤
Toyota rav4 2010
Toyota fj 2010
Volkswagen beetle 2010
Kia opirus 2009 wink
Porsche cayenne 2009
Rangeroversport 2010- youngsage donated it to charity.
toyota titan 2011 pickup
CAT tractor 2009 donated
curently Nissan teana 2011 To be cont.... Big ups, O.p, guys.
feelin' youngsage, ryt? More 2 come, trust me. Youngsage say so
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by samtoye(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
hmmmmmm.....where did all these cars go? camry 2001, bulldog 98, EOD 03, Maxima 03, babyboy 01, highlander etc ! Naija for show !!!! looking at all the list of cars you all posted and one would have a feeling it's US superstars reunion!!!

mine are as follow -

Porsche 911 - sold
Jaguar XJ220 - gave it out
Ferrari Enzo - still in my garage
Lamborghini Aventador - gave my girlfriend
Aston Martin DB9 - still in my garage

and currently managing Bugatti Veyron Super Sport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin warri man no dey carry last !!!!

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Gr8Animash: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
1994 Mercedes benz E320 3.2litre straight6(padded v boot with e class engine,curved lights, 260kmh speedometer,airbag nd grey leather seats)engine knocked 2wice..regret sellin it tho..benz guy till death..
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2012
Youngsage: Hummer h3 2008
Hummer h3 2009
Dodge Ram3500 2009
Coaster bus 2010
M.benz gclass suv
¤***¤
Toyota rav4 2010
Toyota fj 2010
Volkswagen beetle 2010
Kia opirus 2009 wink
Porsche cayenne 2009
Rangeroversport 2010- youngsage donated it to charity.
toyota titan 2011 pickup
CAT tractor 2009 donated
curently Nissan teana 2011 To be cont.... Big ups, O.p, guys.
feelin' youngsage, ryt? More 2 come, trust me. Youngsage say so

YoungSage Automobile Donation Foundation. grin grin grin grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by inspiredm(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
samtoye: hmmmmmm.....where did all these cars go? camry 2001, bulldog 98, EOD 03, Maxima 03, babyboy 01, highlander etc ! Naija for show !!!! looking at all the list of cars you all posted and one would have a feeling it's US superstars reunion!!!

mine are as follow -

Porsche 911 - sold
Jaguar XJ220 - gave it out
Ferrari Enzo - still in my garage
Lamborghini Aventador - gave my girlfriend
Aston Martin DB9 - still in my garage

and currently managing Bugatti Veyron Super Sport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin warri man no dey carry last !!!!

You Forgot the Lamborghini Gallardo you Donated to Charity Sir. embarassed embarassed
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Youngsage: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2012
inspired_m:

YoungSage Automobile Donation Foundation. grin grin grin grin

Yea...Its actually known as Operation YoungSage Destitutes Empowerment with Automobiles Foundation. tongue tongue cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Freesia(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
hmmmmmm
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by omoola007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2012
I avoided this post but ok

1988 - Subaru Legacy hatchback - Crashed twice ended up selling for scrap. got me through school

1988 - Honda Accord LXI. Intro to manual drive love it for many years

1991 - Nissan 240sx. coupe- Biggest 4 cylinder engine in a car. My top speed was 130MPH on NJ Turnpike - Digital speedometer

2000 - Nissan Maxima (New) (Best return on investment) picked up a Girlfriend same day i bought it and was with her for 1.5 yrs.

2003 - FX 35 - Copper on Copper. Had it before it became pure water. Best growl in a car (except for Maserati)

1976 - Chevrolet Stingray Corvette - Brown in and out. Scouted for 3 years before the owner sold to me. 3.5Litre Engine fiber body = speed demon
Wish i could bring to Naija, but i would need a tow truck to drive behind me.

2004 - Acura TL- longest tenure. Even brought it to Naija. Making somebody in Port Harcourt happy

2003 -Honda CRV- Had to sell my TL cause of Lagos road so opted for a small utility non guzzler

Next car : Q7, Range sport or Cayenne.

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by bigx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
M.Benz 230E (Fuel Guzzler but Good ride though, Sold Few Years Back)
Daewoo Espero (Sold at the First Opportunity!)
2008 Peugeot 307 1.6 L (Nice But Annoying Car, might soon be selling for a Toyota as everyone's advicing undecided )

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2012
Honda Hala --- sold
Honda Babyboy ---- sold
Toyota Camry 2001 ----Sold after 1month use
Honda Accord EOD 2004 ---- Sold last 2 weeks
Range R Sport 2007 ---- bought last month (still using)
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Risto(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
Peugeot 504 GR (Dont know which year),dad passed it down and i drove it into the ground....sold it few months back after leaving it in the garage for about 3 yrs.
1999 Opel Frontera .....Very nice car, never broke down anywhere....sold
2002 Mazda 626....Nice car.....i guess!, my cousin dint let me have it for 2 months before buying it off me.
1996 BMW 520i.....Very reliable, cheap parts, and incredible on my long trips(Speed and stability being very strong points)
2002 Mazda Millenia S.....My most loved car...she's pearl white,fully powered, 6-cd in-dash changer with mad Boss system output, very reliable, never broke down, even the wife keeps asking me why i want to sell(Trending on Nairaland presently!) https://www.nairaland.com/915515/barely-used-mazda-millenia-sale#10606714
2002-2003 Mazda Tribute or Ford Escape (V6, 4WD, Full leather trimming, Hopefully a lot of buttons and a 6-loader cd changer)....Buying, hopefully next month.
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by ojbboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
MAZDA 626 (NA MY PAPA DASH ME O AFTER GRADUATION)- HELL OF A CAR....ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO KNOW WHERE AM GOING TO NEEDS ONLY TO FOLLOW THE THICK SMOKE FROM THE EXHAUST grin grin
TOYOTA COMPACT (2 DOOR) - IT REALLY SERVED ME (USED IT FOR OVER 3 YEARS BEFORE SELLING IT OFF) cool cool
TOTOTA(FIRST LADY) - NICE CAR (USED FOR A YEAR) BEFORE SELLING IT OFF - cool cool
TOYOTA AVALON 1997 MODEL - BOUGHT IN YEAR 2008 - AM STILL USING IT (A VERY NICE CAR)
INFINITY JEEP2002 QX4 - NEWLY BOUGHT...STILL DEY SHACK ME cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2012
I used to drive a bus at Uni (family car). Girls didn't like it when I try to drop them in front of their hostels. "drop me on the road, it will be easier for u to reverse". Chai...ona makazi??

1 Like

Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2012
plenty
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by pistol: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2012
Keke napep ;DKeke napep
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2012
190_@:
190 grin
M̶̲̥̅Ɣ dear Ȋ̝̊̅ gbadu that one pass
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by bigx(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Greyfog: I used to drive a bus at Uni (family car). Girls didn't like it when I try to drop them in front of their hostels. "drop me on the road, it will be easier for u to reverse". Chai...ona makazi??

Hahahahahahahaha!!! No worry make rain fall First grin
Re: List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car by Afam4eva(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Greyfog: I used to drive a bus at Uni (family car). Girls didn't like it when I try to drop them in front of their hostels. "drop me on the road, it will be easier for u to reverse". Chai...ona makazi??

ROTFLMAO...chei, naija girls wicked gan oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.