Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. (2572 Views)

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04
pansophist:
Because many of you help under the guise of wanting to fork. Otherwise, it won't bother you if you're helping her selflessly.

Probably if you're gay, you'll say men don't deserved to be helped just because they refuse to enter bedroom with you. grin

Nah this is wrong it’s not about the s**x I have never helped a woman under the guise of s**x few that graduated to s*x started with innocent intentions, it’s just the entitlement that’s just too crazy, you help once then before you know it’s more of a recurring thingy and the moment you stopped or didn’t do one, that’s when you become the villain, I mean it’s not just worth it
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by pansophist(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04
Astrid4:

Nah this is wrong it’s not about the s**x I have never helped a woman under the guise of s**x few that graduated to s*x started with innocent intentions, it’s just the entitlement that’s just too crazy, you help once then before you know it’s more of a recurring thingy and the moment you stopped or didn’t do one, that’s when you become the villain, I mean it’s not just worth it

Hence I said "many", not "all of you". Ungratefulness comes in all gender. If you've never experienced similar treatment from a man before, then you probably haven't lived long enough.

Many of the people that have helped me in this life are women. Women do help, just be genuine and don't be sneaky, because they know.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

100 percent agree with you.

I stopped helping women a long time ago. I just give them "eyahh" or "Pele dear" and move on with my life.

Helping women is really a waste of time and resources. undecided

Since you have stopped helping them, did they die? Did they lose a limb? Did they stop existing? No? The joke is on you, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04
pansophist:

Hence I said "many", not "all of you". Ungratefulness comes in all gender. If you've never experienced similar treatment from a man before, then you probably haven't lived long enough.

Yea I understand you perfectly tho, though have seen men exhibit ungratefulness but I have seen more from women tho but men rarely exhibit this, cos personally for me once a niggar do something fr, I’ll just keep finding a way to repay his kind gesture in my little cos I believe I owe him, Normz guys around me are dude that do things for other niggars and always be grateful to large extent but personally I have not had that kind of luck with women, none of my good deeds goes unpunished
My opinion are purely subjective and based on my personal experience

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Since you have stopped helping them, did they die? Did they lose a limb? Did they stop existing? No? The joke is on you, my friend.

Since I stopped helping them did it affect me in any way no!!! So everyone’s good actually

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by pansophist(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04
Astrid4:

Yea I understand you perfectly tho, though have seen men exhibit ungratefulness but I have seen more from women tho but men rarely exhibit this, cos personally for me once a niggar do something fr, I’ll just keep finding a way to repay his kind gesture in my little cos I believe I owe him, Normz guys around me are dude that do things for other niggars and always be grateful to large extent but personally I have not had that kind of luck with women, none of my good deeds goes unpunished
My opinion are purely subjective and based on my personal experience

Ok in this angle, I agree with you.

I've experienced more ungratefulness from women than men as well. Lots of women feels entitled to a man's sweat. That a man exist to make life easy for her.

It's also the reason why the word "gold digger" Is a term given to women and not men.

Because lots of women do see men as ladder to climb up and dumped when above, instead of as another human deserving of love and compassion.

Hence I jokingly say that women are humans being, but men are "human doings" grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04
Havesomesense:
Men should start emulating women, women don’t help men at all if it is not beneficial to them,
So this year I’m not going to help any girl if it’s not beneficial to me.
I’m not counting sex as benefit, men be wise in 2024.

What do you count as benefit?

I think people are judging you unfairly. A one-sided friendship or relationship with same or opposite gender is a fraud.

If you're the one doing the giving (money, gifts, time, communication, care, etc.), you're in a fraudulent relationship, and the earlier you walk away, the better.

Even when you give to strangers, it is human nature to expect a "thank you."

God wants our appreciation and thanksgiving so who am I to not expect "something" in return?

Something can be gratitude, appreciation, zero entitlement, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04
Astrid4:

Since I stopped helping them did it affect me in any way no!!! So everyone’s good actually

Now, that is good. So, quit sounding like an empty barrel. People like you think you are some sort of umbilical cord that holds the existence of people's lives. Lol.

I just wish that the emancipation and financial independence of women fast becomes a thing. I hate to see women vulnerable especially, financially. All will be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:08pm On Feb 04
Acidosis:

What do you count as benefit?

Let us ask you. What should he count as benefit?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by spencekat(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04
pansophist:

Hence I said "many", not "all of you". Ungratefulness comes in all gender. [/b]If you've never experienced similar treatment from a man before, then you probably haven't lived long enough[b].

Many of the people that have helped me in this life are women. Women do help, just be genuine and don't be sneaky, because they know.

Sure!
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by spencekat(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04
pansophist:

[/b]I've experienced more ungratefulness from women than men as well. Lots of women feels entitled to a man's sweat.[b] That a man exist to make life easy for her.

It's also the reason why the word "gold digger" Is a term given to women and not men.

Because lots of women do see men as ladder to climb up and dumped when above, instead of as another human deserving of love and compassion.

Hence I jokingly say that women are humans being, but men are "human doings" grin
True talk.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04
pansophist:

I've experienced more ungratefulness from women than men as well. Lots of women feels entitled to a man's sweat. That a man exist to make life easy for her.

Exactly you got my point tho, I mean this is just me tryna stop crossing oceans for people that can cross a bridge for me and I believe that itself is a form of self-care
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let us ask you. What should he count as benefit?

It depends on the relationship. For strangers, a common "thank you" is more than enough.

To a friend, well no friendship should be one-sided. If someone sends me money or meet a particular need in my life, I will return the energy.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by toujurs: 9:25pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Low quality indeed.

As soon as you have an expectation for an act of benevolence, it erodes the initial intent of being "humane". Why do people make "giving" news? Should women talk about the men they sponsor financially too? Or should I speak for myself and the things I have done? It is nothing really. Lol.

These dusty and emotional men will do anything on God's green earth to make other well meaning men look like bad people. If I had not met men who have been good to me in the course of my life and I came here on NL to read about these wicked agenda these "boymen" are striving hard to sell, I would have thought that men all over are despicable. It is well.
a woman sponsor a man? Stop playing. If a woman tries it's always for a selfish reason, with the expectation the man spoils her later, or probably the man marries her. And if it goes south, trust me, the man would vomit all what he got from her. Women are selfish being. A good man to you, is someone you can benefit from, someone who is successful, and had resources you can extract from. Because obviously you can't marry, with same financial capacity as yours.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04
Acidosis:

It depends on the relationship. For strangers, a common "thank you" is more than enough.

To a friend, well no friendship should be one-sided. If someone sends me money or meet a particular need in my life, I will return the energy.

Is that the benefit? Must the energy be financial? (Please, note that I am innocently asking a question). What if they cannot return the energy earnestly and as at when you want it? They turn leeches and ungrateful, I assume?

If that was so, why did he make it seem as though SEX is the legal tender although he claims it is not which is a lie. Give and expect nothing in return and you people will have peace. Na this expectation wey people dey get dey make them very acrimonious should things go south be this.

I used to be there and have done that, but when I think back now, I just cringe and ask myself why I had too much expectations from a mere mortal like me? What if they were not in the best place to reciprocate my energy?

My own grouse and problem with such person will be to want to try to play on my intelligence or use me. I do not have a problem with meeting one's need as long as I can provide it, have it and such person is grateful.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Afrobasic(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't think you understand me. I really don't care for women, whether they live good lives, lose a limb or live terrible lives is none of my business. I sha know I'm never rending any form of assistance to your kind anymore. EoD.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Astrid4(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

[s]Now, that is good. So, quit sounding like an empty barrel. People like you think you are some sort of umbilical cord that determines the existence of people's lives. Lol.

I just wish that the emancipation and financial independence of women fast becomes a thing. I hate to see women vulnerable especially, financially. All will be well[/s].

Nah you’re saying trash, let’s me explain somethings to you, what I said is subjective there’s never be a point in my life, women has come through for me whether financially, emotionally et al, in fact I’m this independent person that don’t seek help from anybody(whether male or female), in fact I no suppose dey help at all, cos Normz ain’t the type that’d expect you to reciprocate the help for me in anyway, but I noticed lately anytime whenever I’m in distress it’s always guys turning up for me without me asking and the women always that are mostly at the receiving ends of my generosity have this unusual entitlement not just to money alone to my whole life, most are entitled to my time, emotional support like i must just be there all the time, like babes I have got my demons too and I fight my shiiit silently and alone and whatever you are incapacitated to help then you become the villain and this ain’t once and this is mostly a recurring shiit unlike the male folk, like you don show love once like this brrrr o ti lo, they ain’t coming back for more they’re always looking for a way to pay you back and their sense of gratitude too top notch they don’t feel I owe them shiiit.

The mistake most of you gals make is that most time is not about money, one things that’s invaluable in life is that when you have someone not matter the time, situation that will always get your back up to the extent of compromising their own peace for your wellbeing, babe that’s just too invaluable imagine calling some you’re distressed 2am with the current insecurity and the person just being there, imagine someone going through hell and always give a listening hear to your shiit and providing solution before facing his own shiiit and that’s the kind of friend I am to most people but Normz they can’t for me I’ve fake distress sometimes that all what the gals says is “sorry”, “ehya” most of them when they know you’re distressed will just ghost unlike the dude they’ll be there like brrr how we wan run et al like theyre always concerned with your shiiit babe I’m just a dude that’s tryna stop crossing ocean for people that’s can’t cross a bridge for me I don’t believe I’m wrong for that

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
a woman sponsor a man? Stop playing. If a woman tries it's always for a selfish reason, with the expectation the man spoils her later, or probably the man marries her. And if it goes south, trust me, the man would vomit all what he got from her. Women are selfish being. A good man to you, is someone you can benefit from, someone who is successful, and had resources you can extract from. Because obviously you can't marry, with same financial capacity as yours.

I do not know if you are referring this to me or women in general. But, either ways, I would say you typed what you just did from the abundance of your experience or that of the people you know. You have not met selfless people (women) with zero motives and agenda and until you do, please, quit the generalization. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:38pm On Feb 04
Afrobasic:

I don't think you understand me. I really don't care for women, whether they live good lives, lose a limb or live terrible lives is none of my business. I sha know I'm never rending any form of assistance to your kind anymore. EoD.

Lol. Your problem. They will thrive still.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by toujurs: 9:44pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

I do not know if you are referring this to me or women in general. But, either ways, I would say you typed what you just did from the abundance of your experience or that of the people you know. You have not met selfless people (women) with zero motives and agenda and until you do, please, quit the generalization. Thanks.
I was referring to women generally, including you. There are no selfless women, it always ends up with a return on investment if a woman helps a man. And these women are like 3% . I don't even have an issue if a woman requests for, or expects a baby girl treatment, after she must have support her man financial, if there are more women like this, it's best. But a typical Nigerian woman would never bring out money from her purse to support a dash a man, without the man paying her back, even when it comes to the rent, they both live in. And women, about 80% would always be eager to settle down with men, financially above her. Because relationship to a Nigerian woman, is what can she benefit. Either the man, gets her a job, or he starts up a business for her. Very stingy and selfish gender. It's even better a man, helps his fellow man, he will forever be grateful, and call sometimes to say a hi, but women, once she meets another guy, that gives her more money, she forgets there was a time, you as a man gave her money. Her levelz has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
I was referring to women generally, including you. There are no selfless women, it always ends up with a return on investment if a woman helps a man. And these women are like 3% . I don't even have an issue if a woman requests for, or expects a baby girl treatment, after she must have support her man financial, if there are more women like this, it's best. But a typical Nigerian woman would never bring out money from her purse to support a dash a man, without the man paying her back, even when it comes to the rent, they both live in. And women, about 80% would always be eager to settle down with men, financially above her. Because relationship to a Nigerian woman, is what can she benefit. Either the man, gets her a job, or he starts up a business for her. Very stingy and selfish gender.

There is nothing I will say to you to make you see things differently. You already have a preconceived mindset, so, have at it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by toujurs: 9:50pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

There is nothing I will say to you to make you see things differently. You already have a preconceived mindset, so, have at it. Lol.
You know am saying the truth, women say men are scum, who are actually the men that are the scum. If not just 30% of the men, about 80% of women are struggling for. Obviously the rich men. Because relationship now is billing.

The day, i was shocked, was when my then ex, told me she would want us, to always connect emotionally to each other, and be vulnerable to ourselves.

I was even happy, thinking atleast, there would be more understanding, i don't understand why women demand for love they are not capable of giving.

So back to my shocking experience, she pleaded i give her money, to buy clothes, see me o! Thinking since we were vulnerable to each other, she would understand i just have little money to support her with, while she uses her money to complete it.

When i told her this was what i had to support her with, if you see the rage and insults i got that day, i was shocked.

For someone who suggested we become vulnerable to each other, and express ourselves more often. Is this inconsiderate, over money. I could give her someother time,in as much as i don't have now. Hmmm. May God help us.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
You know am saying the truth, women say men are scum, who are actually the men that are the scum. If not just a 30% of the men, about 80% of women are struggling for. Obviously the rich men.

Dude, the broke men are the real scum if we are to go by your logic. I would rather a man who is in wealth be scum than a broke one who has not yet realized himself and true depth choose me and swear with his might that he is not scum. I do not trust the logic of a man who is not there yet. Not to say that a lot of them are like this but a large number of them are. Talking like the broke ones will treat you any better. Sit this one out. Lol.

The same goes to women.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Afrobasic(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Your problem. They will thrive still.

Not my problem. undecided
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by toujurs: 10:09pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dude, the broke men are the real scum if we are to go by your logic. I would rather a man who is in wealth be scum than a broke one who has not yet realized himself and true depth choose me and swear with his might that he is not scum. I do not trust the logic of a man who is not there yet. Not to say that a lot of them are like this but a large number of them are. Talking like the broke ones will treat you any better. Sit this one out. Lol.

The same goes to women.
You see what am saying, about women always having an agenda. And always after benefits. Madam you are not an exception, it seem you are even the queen mother.

So you prefer a rich man who is a scum, than a broke scum. Kai. Men have suffered because of money. Am not surprised young boys now go into fraud just to make this money, so they can earn respect.

Any man who has money, would have women at their knees. This same like you initially said, never goes to women, it's always on men

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Proserpina: 10:10pm On Feb 04
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that the benefit? Must the energy be financial? (Please, note that I am innocently asking a question). What if they cannot return the energy earnestly and as at when you want it? They turn leeches and ungrateful, I assume?

If that was so, why did he make it seem as though SEX is the legal tender although he claims it is not which is a lie. Give and expect nothing in return and you people will have peace. Na this expectation wey people dey get dey make them very acrimonious should things go south be this.

I used to be there and have done that, but when I think back now, I just cringe and ask myself why I had too much expectations from a mere mortal like me? What if they were not in the best place to reciprocate my energy?

My own grouse and problem with such person will be to want to try to play on my intelligence or use me. I do not have a problem with meeting one's need as long as I can provide it, have it and such person is grateful.

It is natural to hope for reciprocity in certain relationships. However, as I mentioned earlier, the extent and nature of reciprocity depend on the nature and type of friendship.

There are instances where you give anonymously. Some days, you give by proxy. Other days you give to complete strangers, people you may never even meet again.

However, with a proper friend (or acquaintance), expectations are a bit different. E.g., a woman who wants to maintain a genuine friendship with a man should be prepared to reciprocate the efforts made by others to sustain such a friendship.

If someone you consider a friend consistently offers you money, whether you ask for it or not, it is only appropriate to lend a helping hand in some ways. This, I believe, is the essence of friendship. More often than not, men over estimate their position in a woman's life. That's why they keep giving without getting anything in return.

An example; if someone regularly gives you a ride to your workplace, it is sensible to offer to contribute to their fuel expenses on certain occasions. These are basic things some women take for granted. I believe if women begin to offer fuel in return for rides, the demand for sex may even reduce.

Personally, I make a conscious effort to avoid situations that might make me feel indebted in any way. For instance, I would prefer not to accept daily rides from someone without planning to contribute to their car's fuel costs.

On my birthday, I once politely asked my cousins not to post my photos on social media because I knew I wouldn't reciprocate such gestures.

I believe people should adopt a similar attitude. If someone chooses to do something once out of their own volition or conviction, that's perfectly fine though.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:27pm On Feb 04
Proserpina:
Like their help was ever unconditional before.....

Na who dey ask una for help I blame undecided

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04
toujurs:
You see what am saying, about women always having an agenda. And always after benefits. Madam you are not an exception, it seem you are even the queen mother.

So you prefer a rich man who is a scum, than a broke scum. Kai. Men have suffered because of money. Am not surprised young boys now go into fraud just to make this money, so they can earn respect.

Any man who has money, would have women at their knees. This same like you initially said, never goes to women, it's always on men

Lol. You made me laugh so hard. Thanks for making my night.

Now, to your submission. I did not castigate men who do not have. I just said if I were to choose between a rich and broke one who share alike qualities (good and bad) and are scum (if ever), who do you think I would choose? Lol. If you were me, who will you choose? I know you will lie, so no need. Lol. Many of you like to associate true love with struggle, so I will not be surprised if you tell me the opposite.

And the men who go into fraud to be accepted do not do it for women but for their own ego. What do you expect from a man with no game and rizz? His potentials suffer and therefore, he becomes a nuisance to himself and community. Taking responsibilities for your actions is a plague in your books, I assume.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by ufotty2001: 10:39pm On Feb 04
But me I do help them just for sex purpose. Women only see love only when they received from u.
Re: Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. by Havesomesense(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04
Biglittlelois:
Still waiting for the list of benefits you want to get from women you help since sèx is not part of it.

1. Connection
2. Money
3. Professional service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Brand New Nairaland Logo / I Want Married Women / Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.