Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People (3079 Views)

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria / 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Asswipemod: 2:04pm On Feb 06
Stone03:
All these "Igbos are smart", "Igbos know these", "Igbos know that..." Are coming from the same people that hurled insults on the Igbos for campaigning against Tinubu, the same people that called us tribal bigots for supporting Obi, the same people that mocked us for choosing Lagos claimed to be built by asiwaju instead of Anambra State of Peter Obi.

These same people will still choose a bad leader if given another chance now, only to come and start crying at last.

There goes the legendary dishonesty you people are known for. You will come on the forum and start the usual chest beating, self praising, self eulogies and encomiums, then turn around and pretend it's the Yorubas that are doing it. Then you address this phantom Yoruba praise singers and show them how poor their political judgment is for not voting for Hoebee and how they're suffering currently. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. Isn't that comical?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by aswani(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06
arantess:

If Osibanjo had been the flagbearer, nobody country wide would have had issues with that..

We know he is sound and capable to a very large extent, but here we are.

Leave stone chop rice, Osibanjo against Peter Obi and he nọ go collect wotowoto from una àbi, dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Ofodirinwa: 7:24pm On Feb 06
Orubebe01:
Igbos were totally in support of Osibanjo candidature because they believed that he would have done better.

I am Igbo, maybe you are too, but Osibanjo is also a theiving dunce. Please stop try to paint him as something Igbo people will ever support he's a fake pastor turned fake intellectual and to weak to do the right thing.

If you want to say Adesina, then yes.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Ofodirinwa: 7:25pm On Feb 06
DiscoverID:
They are the most intelligent, yet they deluded themselves behind one mongreal called Nnamdi Kanu and Mazi Simon Epka? They are the most intelligent yet they presented and mindlessly voted for Obi? A known effeminate gay with a pea size brain and zero political achievement. Dumb, deaf and blinded by bigotry still crying shamelessly about election they lost.

Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa that have ended the Ruga program and are the reason Fulani don't rule the SE the way they are ruling SW and North. Continue being misguided. When sense arrives it will be on time.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Sharon805010: 8:00pm On Feb 06
but the question is why can't there region be like dubai for now, we all saw what there messiah did for 8 good years..

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by aswani(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06
Sharon805010:
but the question is why can't there region be like dubai for now, we all saw what there messiah did for 8 good years..

Abi ó, based on how wonderful and great Peter Obi is, I would expect there would be a big wall built around Anambra state now stopping people wanting to get in to enjoy their mini Dubai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Alexis11: 3:12am On Feb 08
Houseontherock1:
Many Nigerians saw this coming- not only Igbos. Why then did people choose to vote against the candidate of the Igbos? It's because of their attitude towards other ethnic groups during elections! At the end of it all, those who voted for failure will suffer alongside those who were not diplomatic and politically mature enough to sell their candidate...everyone gets served undecided

God bless you.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Alexis11: 3:21am On Feb 08
Hakeem66:
Don't generalize. I voted for Peter Obi and even persuaded many friends and family to vote for him because I believed he had what it takes to reshape the country. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's miles ahead of the other two contestants. I wouldn't vote for Tinubu even if he were the only one on the ballot paper.
Many Yorubas voted for Peter Obi, but some Igbos perceive it as all Yorubas voted for Tinubu. The election was massively rigged; if not, Obi would have won, and these accusations wouldn't be happening. The only time I know my people voted massively for APC was during Buhari and Jonathan, though I didn't participate because I was not in the country then. Many Yorubas that voted against Jonathan did due to BAT's influence and some notable men from our side. If you check my posts, you'll see I'm a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, am not a tribal bigot. I want a good leader regardless of ethnicity and I equally know that many of my kinsmen have the same thought.
Igbos should refrain from attributing this calamity of regime to Yoruba cause because it makes us Obidients feel rejected. Let's rather use the word Obidients and APC.
Thank you.

You go explain tire. grin

Obi is not better than Atiku talk less of Tinubu.

Obi was clearly Igbos' project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Hopium: 3:29am On Feb 08
aswani:

Leave stone chop rice, Osibanjo against Peter Obi and he nọ go collect wotowoto from una àbi, dey play.

Lmaoooo you dey mind them. Osibanjo would have been the butter to their bread 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Keegan: 3:38am On Feb 08
Hakeem66:
Don't generalize. I voted for Peter Obi and even persuaded many friends and family to vote for him because I believed he had what it takes to reshape the country. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's miles ahead of the other two contestants. I wouldn't vote for Tinubu even if he were the only one on the ballot paper.
Many Yorubas voted for Peter Obi, but some Igbos perceive it as all Yorubas voted for Tinubu. The election was massively rigged; if not, Obi would have won, and these accusations wouldn't be happening. The only time I know my people voted massively for APC was during Buhari and Jonathan, though I didn't participate because I was not in the country then. Many Yorubas that voted against Jonathan did due to BAT's influence and some notable men from our side. If you check my posts, you'll see I'm a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, am not a tribal bigot. I want a good leader regardless of ethnicity and I equally know that many of my kinsmen have the same thought.
Igbos should refrain from attributing this calamity of regime to Yoruba cause because it makes us Obidients feel rejected. Let's rather use the word Obidients and APC.
Thank you.

Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions State–of–the–art E–learning Centre. (pics) Eko O Ni Baje O / . / Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.