Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? (5563 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2011
What are the special things you to show appreciation and affection to your beloved?

Please share people lets learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by agitator: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
give her black berry, take her to dubai for shopping, buy brazillian hair for her. give her N20k pocket money weekly it shows how much i love her cool
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Sijo01(f): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dedication & commitment to d relationship.
material things he appreciate.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Dosoq(f): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
giv him a nice romantic time dat may nt necessarily lead to sex,av a nice time out.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
Be there for him when he needs me(especially when he wants to talk),cook for him if need be,wash his clothes when I want to,buy him gifts when I feel like, generally be the dream girl he wants by compromising once in a while(this doesn't mean agreeing to whatever he says o)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by zignor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Give him doggy style so he can come like never b4 tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by zignor(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
be the dream girl he wants by compromising once in a while(this doesn't mean agreeing to whatever he says o)

you are really a freexxx tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by freecocoa(f): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
zignor:

you are really a freexxx tongue tongue tongue

Really a what?talk na abi you dey fear me?
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by sexlog(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2011
Spend more time with her, buy her gifts, and make love to her as if my whole life depend on it.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Ranoscky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
zignor:

Give him canine style so he can come like never b4 tongue tongue tongue
Give HIM [b]d[/b]oggy-style shocked. . . U be gayy? undecided

agitator:

give her black berry, take her to dubai for shopping, buy brazillian hair for her. give her N20k pocket money weekly it shows how much i love her
All that for an appreciation?. . . . WONDERMENT!!

Unless the girl is an angel, sent from above to take care of me, and me ONLY!

But, for the kyn girls wey naija dey breed disdayz ehn. . . Omo, anybody wey try the above to a girl, na PURE maga im be! Good ones dey tho, but ma broda, E go hard to c doz ones, walai!
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by MrCork17: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
ermm Rokiatu. Sweeery pliss am writing a novel on planet earth. Pliss DO you wear Xtra large pant by any chance? undecided
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by hbrednic: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
more love,more money
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Eiregirl(f): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
I tell him how much I appreciate him. Washing his clothes etc is just part of being a woman & a wife. I wouldn't just do that to show him I appreciate him. We share chores.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by silvertuke(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
agitator:

give her black berry, take her to dubai for shopping, buy brazillian hair for her. give her N20k pocket money weekly it shows how much i love her  cool

I will do more than Dis
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

I tell him how much I appreciate him. Washing his clothes etc is just part of being a woman & a wife. I wouldn't just do that to show him I appreciate him. We share chores.
You go girl! grin

agitator:

give her black berry, take her to dubai for shopping, buy brazillian hair for her. give her N20k pocket money weekly it shows how much i love her cool
Now thats what i'm talking about. grin

@Freecocoa, good one. wink wink
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by MrCork17: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
Rokiatu. if I buy u a Arsenal shirt, can we romance before easter? 2012 angry
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ Roki love,thanks you know the way na. wink
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
agitator:

I been forget say your first name na Santa Claus. Onye asi.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by born2boink(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
Impregnate her, brings new valuable child to the world through her, the one who truly love you will appreciate but if you give her 20k weekly,take her to Dubai, and God mistakenly hit you with one month broke, she go waka run
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by lindabon: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Take him for a drink, stay commited to him, take care of him, buy him a Lamborghini (  grin ) , and show him some good lovin'/mad lovin' every now and then cheesy cheesy cheesy !
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by MrsChima1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hmm.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by koolJ1(f): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
E'ry day,several ways
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Which ways ma'am?
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2011
i will caress him with loads of care, bathe him with affection(s), shower him wit love, rain him wit kisses, towel him with embrace, and cream him with em em em *smiles* u know now. Oh my gosh! Did i just say these? Unbelivable!.
On the contrary, I will just keep telling him thank you. Lol
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by silvertuke(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
born2fuck:

Impregnate her, brings new valuable child to the world through her, the one who truly love you will appreciate but if you give her 20k weekly,take her to Dubai, and God mistakenly hit you with one month broke, she go waka run

burn2fuck, burn2fuck, burn2fuck how many times I call you?
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by yommysomguy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
See flexing, U all knw now (smiling)
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Dyt(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
tell him, laugh at his jokes, mk him know no one shut it down lyk him
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dyt:

tell him, laugh at his jokes, mk him know no one shut it down lyk him
You don turn Alicia keys abi?
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by Lexusgs430: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Floxyluv:

i will caress him with loads of care, bathe him with affection(s), shower him wit love, rain him wit kisses, towel him with embrace, and cream him with em em em *smiles* u know now. Oh my gosh! Did i just say these? Unbelivable!.
On the contrary, I will just keep telling him thank you. Lol

You have it in you !!!!
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by sheyguy: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
By letting him/her remain ur lover, that the greatest appreciation.
Re: How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:50am On Nov 10, 2011
buy a 9mm pistol for myself and ha and play soldiers in Iraq
or play 10-10 together,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... / Dating Your Friend's Sister Or Brother...is It A Taboo? / 10 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.