Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (19752 Views)

Poll: Is It Normal?

Yes: 59% (70 votes)
No: 40% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Sijo01(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
Okija_juju:

So!! What about my caes were she knows the password to my phone and checks my msgs whenever she pleases, but wouldnt even let me go through her pictures let alone knw her password?

she's nt real!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by SAFO(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Word of advice for some of you guys. If a woman is going to cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it. They are more calculating than us and they actually plan everything from start to finish before they even attempt it.

If you have to check their phone, chances are they have been stepping out on you for a while and they're already 2 steps ahead of you.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by lindabon: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2011
I don't mind my phone getting checked. Don't have anything to hide so I can't be bothered. Therefore for me its okay plus perfectly normal, as long as the person doesn't mind me checking theirs. Privacy and trust can be kept on hold every once in a while. Too much of everything is not good; even too much trust sef get as e be!! Better safe than sorry.  undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by 195(f): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
Checking of my 7 Girlfriends fone are my speciality  undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by zignor(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
190_@:

Checking of my 7 Girlfriends fone are my speciality undecided

welldone my guy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Infact, it is like going through her pussy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
How come babes allow guys 2 go tru their fucking pussy talkless of fone . . . .mitcheeeeew sad angry angry angry angry
what is private in phone if u don't belong 2 a secret cult embarassed sad angry angry angry
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
born2fuck:

I remembered when I check my girlfriend phone, One of the message I found was"meet in Pab hotel" even I was labelled WALE 2 and with ton of messages from different people text I LOVE U to her, Every girl have right to my phone and I cannot date someone I can't see her phone, SHIKENAH

this 'pab hotel' event must have realy hurt u. Cos i remember u sharing same event in anoda thread, pele! There's no big deal there if u dont hav anytin to hide, both partners should be able to share, but of course with permission.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Piechick(f): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Normal or not! I must check 2 satisfy ma curiosity! Shikena!!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by godman01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
I think many of the relationships we have now are just for fun, because if its a person i am looking forward to get married to, why won't i be able to go through her phone or vice versa.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by anuforoudo(f): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
Please!! I feel it is too good to put such check in place. It will either help minimize the rate of intruders or put it to a stop.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Igosun: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
I dont even have time for that.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Orikinla(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
I have never gone through a girlfriend's phone or bag, because that's her privacy.

YOU DON'T OWN HER.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by roqchiq(f): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]its okay 4 him 2 go tru my fone,dependz on wot he's luking 4, ! wink
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Is it normal for a guy, in connivance with the staff of one of the communication networks to synchronise his girlfriends message box to his number so that any text message she sends or receives goes to his own phone? Is it okay for the same guy to hack into her facebook account at will,chat with her male friends while pretending to be her to see if she's got anything "in common"? He even called her a LovePeddler because he discovered that she was flirting with someone online {though in her defence she did it out of boredom and idleness}. Is this kind of behaviour normal 'cos its happening to my cousin. I'm so pissed right now
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by MrsChima1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
No.

You look for trouble, you bound to find it.  If you can't trust your girlfriend enough not to look through her phone then you do not need to be with her.  

Anytime you feel paranoid and insecure that is a bad sign the relationship is doomed.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by egberipops(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2011
i dont go through their phones but they do and never find nothing cos am not an sms nor picture keeper but trust me she surely has a rival. funny. plz i want to be a good girl. hw do i do it,
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by chines4(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Capital letter N and O

Mobile phone is personal, and should remain so. Another one I hate with passion is picking another persons call, If I want to talk to you I will call u, if not let the phone ring out, the owner will see the missed calls.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by felifeli: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Normal ? It is purely sick . Why don't you go the whole hog and start smelling her panties ?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by mobf: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
SAFO:

Word of advice for some of you guys. If a woman is going to cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it. They are more calculating than us and they actually plan everything from start to finish before they even attempt it.

If you have to check their phone, chances are they have been stepping out on you for a while and they're already 2 steps ahead of you.

Gbam!

chines4:

Capital letter N and O

Mobile phone is personal, and should remain so. Another one I hate with passion is picking another persons call, If I want to talk to you I will call u, if not let the phone ring out, the owner will see the missed calls.

u too sabi!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by MrsChima1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
SAFO:

You tell them! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by kpolli(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
When most girls can not be trusted inko
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Xionez(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
SAFO:

Word of advice for some of you guys women. If a womanguy is going to cheat on you, there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent it. They are more calculating than us and they actually plan everything from start to finish before they even attempt it.

Mrs, Chima:

You tell them! lipsrsealed

Better, now i can agree. Seconded grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by BoOOosHBoy: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
Privacy should be respected between the boy and girl
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
The fact that majority of those who have voted are in support of it shows the brutish culture of majority of Black men, because I know that majority of Nigerian men do go through phones and bags of their girlfriends.

I have seen a guy even snatching the BB of an ex-girlfriend in my presence and going through it. I did not blame him, but her for going out with such a brutish guy in the first place.

The truth is majority of Nigerian boys and men (including the so called big boys) don't have class or taste no matter how they try to fake it by buying expensive cars or SUVs and designer clothes. Their local behaviour exposes their lack of dignity and nobility. And in most cases they cannot even speak and quite intellectually insecure.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by gascoign1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Phone or no phone, if a woman wants to cheat behind your back for years, you wont even decode a thing. Faith-fullness is the best legacy
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by ChScott(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nothing is wrong with going through your girlfriend's phone. Unless something is fishy.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by itiswell1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
I dont do that. What am i really looking for?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by graluxxy054(f): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hope we all no d kinda 'go tro phone' we are talkin about. We are not talkin about my guy usin my opera mini, calculator or makin calls but we are talkin about him browsin tro my msgs, phonebook and call reg. Haba! Dat shows he distrusts me.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by brownjiks(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
I c nufin 2 go tru my gurls fone cuz its good 2 knw ur stand cuz live 2 trust no nobody,
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by daviesmania(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2011
If she's always busy wit phone, & constantly claiming its family meanwhile ur pocket as guy is devaluating, then u can go all de way.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by kandiikane(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
I won't advice you to do that because if ebi say you are looking for something you will surely find it. undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Oluwadare: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
I see,loking at my g'friend phone oh God! Is an amateur act practice by high school dude. Looking at any girl what-so-ever is enough 4 me to knw anything about her.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Otses(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
I dont see any big deal in it,except one or both parties are hiding sumtin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.