Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers (3349 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Why We Barred Females From Wearing Trousers In Offices – Plateau Govt / Dress Code In Benue; Ladies Banned From Wearing Trousers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2007
osereka:

@I-MAN
I NO DE TRUST ANY LINK OF YOURS AGAIN
SO I WILL NOT DISTURB MYSELF TO CHECK THAT LINK OF YOURS.

grin grin grin So, you don sabi the guy kpatakpata eh kwan?
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Iman3(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2007
Afam:

grin grin grin So, you don sabi the guy kpatakpata eh kwan?

The consensus of idiocy.You know say na me dey write wetin dey weblinks. grin grin
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by denex: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2007
These must be the Southern Nigerian Kills Christians I guess.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by laudate: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
denex:

These must be the Southern Nigerian Kills Christians I guess.

ROFLMAO!! cheesy grin
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2007
Afam:

If this happened in say Sokoto we will have people screaming muslims are backward and under developed, people will scream sharia and islam.

Behold it is happening in the East. Is this christianity in action or is this an act of development?

We should be objective and try to be devoid of sentiments at all times in all we do because what we say or do today may come back to us tomorrow.

Assuming the police is obeying instruction from Aso Rock what of the Task Force?

As much as there is need to bring whoever is involved in this illegal act in Aba to book, your reaction this is so shameful.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2007
McKren:

As much as there is need to bring whoever is involved in this illegal act in Aba to book, your reaction this is so shameful.

And how would you rather have me react? Do you expect me to tow the only line you know? Religious and ethnic bigotry? Never.

I am not that petty.

Is there anything wrong in my post? If not hold your peace and take your ethnicity game elsewhere.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
God knows who you are trying ro impress by calling me an ethnic bigot, but will not reply to that.

Everyone knows that attacking ladies and imposing dress codes are prevalent in Muslim North and most times those who engage in these babaric acts justify their actions with religion. Never have I head a muslim cleric or imam or even muslims on the street criticize the babaric act.

The case in aba is a one off and a disgrace, I think it is unacceptable and I believe a lot of people in Aba think so too.

I do not believe anybody whether christain or muslim has the right to pontificate on whether ladies should wear trouser or not.
This is 2007 Nigeria not 1907.

This is not about religion or ethnicity but respect for sanctity of life and respect for other people's fundamental human rights.
The day people begin to kill others in the name of defending the teachings of christainity, if its impossible to bring such people to book or prevent it in the future I will kindly denounce Christainity.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2007
So why the disconnect between your last post and the one before the last one and especially what makes my earlier post shameful?

You cannot be for and against one thing.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
Since you don't know what makes you post shameful I will help you, and I will be honest and blunt

If this happened in say Sokoto we will have people screaming muslims are backward and under developed, people will scream sharia and islam.

Behold it is happening in the East. Is this christianity in action or is this an act of development?

That statement trivialises the very issue that is destroying our Nation you claim to love. We have seen how times without numbered silly religous sentiments have lead to monumental destruction of lives and properties in the Muslim North. Comparing what obtains in the North to that which has happened in Aba is an insult to all the innocent lives lost as a result of this babarism in the North.

While what has happened in Aba is unacceptable and should be condemed, comparing it to what obtains in the North is shameful.

I made a resolution never to take part in any ethnic, tribal, or religous discussion on Nairaland but was so disappointed that such a comment will come from you all in your quest for political correctness.

I may not be coming back to this thread
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Mariory(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
McKren don't bother yourself with the poor boy. He is a little slow. Plus I think he is gay but, is in denial. Although that's a different issue.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
McKren:

Since you don't know what makes you post shameful I will help you, and I will be honest and blunt

That statement trivialises the very issue that is destroying our Nation you claim to love. We have seen how times without numbered silly religous sentiments have lead to monumental destruction of lives and properties in the Muslim North. Comparing what obtains in the North to that which has happened in Aba is an insult to all the innocent lives lost as a result of this babarism in the North.

While what has happened in Aba is unacceptable and should be condemed, comparing it to what obtains in the North is shameful.

I made a resolution never to take part in any ethnic, tribal, or religous discussion on Nairaland but was so disappointed that such a comment will come from you all in your quest for political correctness.

The content in bold refers, who cares?

I am pissed off by people like you who resort to using useless phrases like political correctness when they goof and try to justify their wrong positions on issues.

I ask again, is there anything wrong in my post? Have I stated anything that is not factual?

That you find it difficult to face facts is entirely your headache not mine.

I am not on this forum to put down things you approve of, get that into your system, the earlier the better.

Trying to see everything through an ethnic prism is unfortunate but again you are free to do so.

Trying to bring in the killing of people in the north to an issue that clearly compared the harassing of ladies putting on trousers is a very weak attempt at diverting the issue. Such tactics stopped working a long time ago.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
Well if all you can do is rain abuses, I wish you luck as I am not interested in going into any war of words with you.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2007
Trying to bring in the killing of people in the north to an issue that clearly compared the harassing of ladies putting on trousers is a very weak attempt at diverting the issue. Such tactics stopped working a long time ago.

Excellent point.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2007

Trust me, it will still rain, the moon will still glow and the sun will continue to shine.

Absolutely, nobody cares
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
BigB1

How many times have harrasing of people over Religous sentiments led to killing and destruction of properties, if most harrassments in the North have led to killings where is the credibility in seprating the two when one leads to the other?
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
McKren:

Well if all you can do is rain abuses, I wish you luck as I am not interested in going into any war of words with you.

Even this tactic stopped working some months back, learn new ones abeg.

What makes it right for you use any words you fancy on people and makes it wrong for others to use similar words on you?

I don't believe in double standard and hypocrisy mind you.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by laudate: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
Big B1:

Trust me, it will still rain, the moon will still glow and the sun will continue to shine.

Absolutely, nobody cares

True!! grin
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by osereka(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2007
the question is who are those stripping babes naked in aba?
answer is THE BURN BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IN ABA/ THE 419 MUSLIM IBO IN ABA
ALL OF THEM NA IBO DEM BE grin
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
Personally, I prefer my ol' lady in a sturdy twilled jeans trouser. It does something energetic to my mind and keeps constant blood circulation in my system. There is nothing better!
Therefore, for now, Aba is not my cup of tea; and I know to stay away from this retarded area.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by laudate: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2007
Big B1:

Personally, I prefer my ol' lady in a sturdy twilled jeans trouser. It does something energetic to my mind and keeps constant blood circulation in my system.
Therefore, for now, Aba is not my cup of tea; and I know to stay away from this retarded area.

What is 'retarded' about Aba??
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
Answer:
The task force was the drama. They served jungle, on-the-spot injustice by cutting off the trousers with scissors, highlighting the girls' bikinis and G-strings - it was not funny!
Of course some of the females are married ladies - they did not care
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2007
How would you feel, if task force publicly cuts off your sister, or mother or wife's trouser with scissor, exposing her bikini and G-string?

And what do you call this type of action coming from the task force in year 2007?

ABSOLUTELY RETARDED
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2007
Let me know if you have a better "name" for Aba.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by osereka(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
according to I-MAN
ABA = SHARIA abi? grin
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by McKren(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
Big B1:

How would you feel, if task force publicly cuts off your sister, or mother or wife's trouser with scissor, exposing her bikini and G-string?

And what do you call this type of action coming from the task force in year 2007?

ABSOLUTELY RETARDED

It is absolutely shameful and babaric

But the question is will you accept the act is retarted when it characteristically happens in Kaduna?
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by osereka(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2007
no they are not going to call them RETARD,
BUT MUSLIM OR SHARIA, OR FANATICS OR MUSLIM JIHADIST
note it must have something to do with ISLAM
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2007
But the question is will you accept the act is retarded when it characteristically happens in Kaduna?

I don't care where this type of barbaric action takes place in Nigeria, the fact stays the same, it is absolutely Retarded.
If it was up to me, the individual that implemented or initiated the policy will spend the rest of his retarded life in prison.

Ladies are precious; their activities and presence in any community are priceless. They (all ages) must be appreciated and treated with respect at all time.

Anything less is retarded and uncivilized!
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by laudate: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2007
Big B1:

I don't care where this type of barbaric action takes place in Nigeria, the fact stays the same, it is absolutely Retarded.
If it was up to me, the individual that implemented or initiated the policy will spend the rest of his retarded life in prison.

Ladies are precious; their activities and presence in any community are priceless. They (all ages) must be appreciated and treated with respect at all time.

Anything less is retarded and uncivilized!

Noted. Then you should have described the activities of the Task force as 'retarded', not the entire area called Aba.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
An area that is full of retarded folks (leaders, task force and so on) is retarded.

It's the same Bull Sh^^
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Purist(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
I still find it difficult to understand why everything "northern" in Nigeria always has to be associated with Islam.

Several weeks back, a similar incidence occured in Benue state and some '%$&#@' already started associating it with Sharia, forgetting that Benue is predominantly a state of the adherents of Christianity.

When will all these religious and ethnic bigotry end?
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by Afam(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2007
Purist:

I still find it difficult to understand why everything "northern" in Nigeria always has to be associated with Islam.

Several weeks back, a similar incidence occured in Benue state and some '%$&#@' already started associating it with Sharia, forgetting that Benue is predominantly a state of the adherents of Christianity.

When will all these religious and ethnic bigotry end?

With even educated people preaching and spreading hatred these days then only God knows when these people will stop hating and start living.
Re: Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers by BigB11(m): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
With even educated people preaching and spreading hatred these days then only God knows when these people will stop hating and start living.

It depends on what you call educated.

"Educated" is not just couple of degrees and gigantic grammar.

It is a little bit deeper.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharia Coming To S.W. / Gov. Orji Released N2.5 Billion To Road Contractors / Patience Mother's Burial:p Square Captured Posing On Gold Plated Seats & Dinning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.