Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje (20785 Views)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by kerry57: 7:59am On Feb 14
Noise maker
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Timoleon(m): 7:59am On Feb 14
ideatoprince18:
How u wan take speak to your altar with the rubbish talk wey u dey talk ..... illiterate man!!!

The alter they hear ibo
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Geonigga(m): 8:00am On Feb 14
What did he do to the Anambra govt after his so called alter was demolished by the state Governor.

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by EdiskyHarry: 8:00am On Feb 14
Smart man creating fear among his ignorant followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 to make him ride on their backs🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Alexlalax1(m): 8:00am On Feb 14
This country na serious cruise. Everybody dey yarn anyhow... See what's coming out from a whole man of God
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by phemmie06(m): 8:01am On Feb 14
Is that the ministry Jesus committed unto your hands?
What happened to ministry of reconciliation?
Jesus is coming back soon

OLAADEGBU:

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Zchi1052(m): 8:02am On Feb 14
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families 😆

How can that great man HE Peter Obi be your worst nightmare?

U fit commit suicide one day be that

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Ddigit: 8:02am On Feb 14
Please teach them lesson
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by MrBroke(m): 8:03am On Feb 14
Very useless man.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by thorpido(m): 8:03am On Feb 14
Make una tell am say make him come nairaland come see.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Joecap(m): 8:03am On Feb 14
Mumu talk from mumu prophet
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Feb 14
Dibia Pastor chasing clout!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by badoh(m): 8:04am On Feb 14
No be this same man a soldier have a dirty slap? I pity those brainwashed people under his fake religious gathering.

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Kingrshd3: 8:05am On Feb 14
Zchi1052:

How can that great man HE Peter Obi be your worst nightmare?

U fit commit suicide one day be that

So with the way things be u think say na sucide remain Abi 😳

Just dey play when I still won wait till 2070 just to watch pitObi that he can't and never be president of Nigeria 😂
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by autodoctor: 8:06am On Feb 14
Hmmm. Lion don vex
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by merits(m): 8:07am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Empty threat for gullible people you will carry pictures tire and I will still personally continue to talk bad about you do your worst.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by merits(m): 8:09am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Empty threat for gullible people you will carry pictures tire and I will still personally continue to talk bad about you do your worst.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Okeoghenerobert: 8:10am On Feb 14
Too much power
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Uhaniced: 8:12am On Feb 14
Your entire tribe isn’t up to half of PETER OBI AND I MEAN IT.
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families 😆
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Bliztzer: 8:13am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

This one no be man of God. You can tell by their fruit. Elisha and elijah no take any one to the altar before them pronounce judgements.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by fareed69(m): 8:14am On Feb 14
Confirmed Babalawo
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Bliztzer: 8:14am On Feb 14
merits:

No call am empty threat if u no get power wey fit match his o.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Chicagograduate(m): 8:14am On Feb 14
Occultist
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by shaqhead: 8:15am On Feb 14
AlomoReloaded:
He couldn't kill the family of Pericoma. He was shaking like a leaf.
The policeman that gave him that earth-shattering slap nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by seguno2: 8:18am On Feb 14
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a strange place.

No, not at all.

Nigerians are strange people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by pepetua(m): 8:18am On Feb 14
I will take your pictures to my coven and shrine.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Judolisco(m): 8:19am On Feb 14
Ino blame u... Na hunger dey carry people go your church
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Feb 14
There are so many things wrong with with Christianity

For them any Tom, dick and Harry who calls himself prophet is seen as such
Abeg I no get strength for their gullibility

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Exceed15: 8:20am On Feb 14
Story... As if na him own God
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by caesymore(m): 8:23am On Feb 14
ideatoprince18:
How u wan take speak to your altar with the rubbish talk wey u dey talk ..... illiterate man!!!

Hide your picture buddy 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.