Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje (20753 Views)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Feb 14
After threatening someone with murder, you still have the nerve to mention Jesus Christ.

God is just too merciful to this generation of vipers.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by AZControversial(m): 9:17am On Feb 14
undecided

Kill someone because they said stuff about you.

What kind of ministry do you lead......
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:17am On Feb 14
Pchizy:

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY.

You want to know the lifestyle? Then, you have to study the WORD & via prayers.

I repeat: pray, study the Word, daily seek Him.
If you're still surprise by what's going on, it could be a sign that you personally don't know or have time for the Word.
So which specific Bible do you recommend?
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by HopeGying: 9:18am On Feb 14
Odumeje is one ecclesiastical comedian that deserves national honours for always putting smiles on the fences of unfortunate sapiens trapped in this lugardian contraption.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by mukthar2000(m): 9:32am On Feb 14
This useless odumeje of ifa in Yoruba land have started again, we rest since ur church was demolished.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by seeme2(f): 9:34am On Feb 14
Police man wey tear you slap right in front of your own church you don carry him picture go altar? Yeye man grin
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by samstels: 9:37am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Okoko ...Big Tout
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by blingxx(m): 9:37am On Feb 14
Nigeria is full of people with very low IQ walai undecided
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40am On Feb 14
This guy is an assshole!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Ategberoson(m): 9:41am On Feb 14
He said in his altar, obviously not God's altar

All these people will be acting like deputy Jesus, forgetting that God that give power and breath can take it
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by seunayantokun(m): 9:41am On Feb 14
When those who have the truth keep it aside and concentrate on gorging themselves on the wealth of the sheep of Jesus Christ, this kind of prophets will continue to have a field day.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by sylve11: 9:49am On Feb 14
Helgreenluv:
Abito shaker, gandusa gandusa

Which ones be these again? grin cool
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by slowice(m): 9:52am On Feb 14
This stand up comedian sef
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by oranget(m): 9:56am On Feb 14
Jesus is now being portrayed as a hired killer by this end time WWE Pastor.
He should learn a lesson or two from Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:10
"That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties."
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by igbosarejews(m): 10:20am On Feb 14
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families πŸ˜†
You still get hand dey type Pitobi, by the time Tinubulation is through with you. Na leprosy na him go hold that hand.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by usagee36: 10:25am On Feb 14
Use your power to breed good leaders. Idiot
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by chatinent: 10:32am On Feb 14
Say na only you get altar.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Bahamas95(m): 10:35am On Feb 14
One of my favorite comedians. grin

When I feel like laughing I play that song he did with Flavour......I like how he dey pronounce "Jesus Qwaist" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Olarewaju89: 10:36am On Feb 14
Nahunger:
grin
The liquid metal has spoken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Yestogood: 10:40am On Feb 14
Kaybanty4u:
Don't be surprised some gullible ashole will still defend this guy as man of God....

They know he isn't one. They are interested in the idea of Christianity without the restraints. Love is a must for Christians. Na him know who be him God.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:42am On Feb 14
Anguldi:

I'm the machine, I'm the fight, I'm the war.

Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose!

Don't give any money to any native doctor, they are all thieves. All they is take your chicken, goats and cars.

Liquid metal cheesy grin tongue
What happened to Governor Charles Soludu after demolishing his church grin Charlatans upandan
Not preacher please, it's pleasher......

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Emman08: 10:44am On Feb 14
Ignore this fraud

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by tolue42(m): 10:47am On Feb 14
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a strange place.

I see how you stylishly avoid calling him out. πŸ˜‚

Na with style adult take dey run away from cow.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Kingrshd3: 10:56am On Feb 14
Traevis:

For your mind now, you're thinking you've made the greatest sense ??
Daft and dumb fellow

U are part of d families too ba πŸ˜‚

Isiewu
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Kingrshd3: 10:57am On Feb 14
igbosarejews:

You still get hand dey type Pitobi, by the time Tinubulation is through with you. Na leprosy na him go hold that hand.

My brother we gather dey there tilumbuubu till 2035 πŸ˜‚

While obi will win in 2090
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Walz001: 11:01am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

By their words you will know them and dont be surprise alot of people are in his church

There is a code to it

Dont be deceived
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Christlike01: 11:07am On Feb 14
By their words and actions you shall know them !
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Patojargz: 11:09am On Feb 14
Na we country cause all ds nonsense... At a time em para cos some kind pipo nor dey like mind their business...
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by ufotunang: 11:12am On Feb 14
Even Jesus was critized but he did not do anything to the people that criticized him..so as a pastor are you following the footsteps and character of Jesus
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by omolola12345(m): 11:20am On Feb 14
Odumeje why are you angry about what people say about you on Facebook. If you do good why worry about what people say about you. And from your live videos I have watched so far I only see you as a clown and very funny someone. You need to be more educated and finetune your speaking, hearing, writing and other aspects. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Goodlady(f): 11:22am On Feb 14
uzohrome:
Haha, garagara
They ll take his pic too to their alter. No gree for anybody!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by olamike02: 11:26am On Feb 14
OLAADEGBU:

Yeye man . How many people did Jesus killed in his own time.
If l have some authority, people like this needs to be put to public ridicule. He's not Christ ambassador.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) / Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.