Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje (20786 Views)

Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Traevis(m): 8:25am On Feb 14
Kingrshd3:
PitObi extended families 😆
For your mind now, you're thinking you've made the greatest sense ??
Daft and dumb fellow
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by sageb: 8:26am On Feb 14
okoliobinna84:
We dey craze to say anything bad about our favorite comedian?? U are the best in the field.

odumeje is a comedian indeed
A religious comediancheesy
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Dafemsunky: 8:27am On Feb 14
A foolish and hopeless man.....
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Fcwilly: 8:30am On Feb 14
I blame the media that gave this attention seeking idiot audience
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by LordBillionz: 8:30am On Feb 14
Kaybanty4u:
Don't be surprised some gullible ashole will still defend this guy as man of God....
He's an entertainer.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by DirtyAfonjas: 8:36am On Feb 14
Oduhaeje, nonsense to you.
Tout, and illiterate
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by slimik: 8:36am On Feb 14
ideatoprince18:
How u wan take speak to your altar with the rubbish talk wey u dey talk ..... illiterate man!!!

Him be illiterate because him no Sabi speak another man language (British) You be Okponu!!!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:37am On Feb 14
Peter Obi's empty vessel, false prophet small god.
The idiot knew he has lost much relevance.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Lomprico2: 8:38am On Feb 14
Kolo Master
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Egoveen: 8:39am On Feb 14
Odumeje you be mumu illiterate
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Safyqueen: 8:40am On Feb 14
Christianity in shambles. If this comes from Islamic person, nobody will comment without using the word 'terrorist'
Diluted religion.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Faposky95: 8:41am On Feb 14
nothing yu can do......
the fight Christians face in the North.....go there and curse those that say you're nothing, let me see yu do wat yu said.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Pchizy: 8:41am On Feb 14
NOETHNICITY:
There are so many things wrong with with Christianity

For them any Tom, dick and Harry who calls himself prophet is seen as such
Abeg I no get strength for their gullibility

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH CHRISTIANITY.

Rather, something is wrong with many who don't really know WHAT IT TAKES to be a Christian.

A gathering of people or building doesn't make one so, even if they call Jesus.
Crude oil remains a crude oil. That people adultrate a crude doesn't make the right crude a wrong one.
If you don't have time for God, never study the constitution of the Christian (Bible), no personal relationship with same God you intend to prophes. Then, you'll keep only getting the adultrated doctrines. You may even join them to produce or defend it. Soon, you'll think all are the same.

A Christian is one who has accepted the Life and lifestyle of Jesus Christ and lives that kind of life daily, and also depends on God for direction via the Holy Spirit.

You want to know the lifestyle? Then, you have to study the WORD & via prayers.

In other angle, many comes to Him for what they want but never for what God wants.
So, even if one is prophesying lies, they'll still be there waiting for one 'miracle'. Such will never study to know that God said, "if one is in need, help him",
"that you shouldn't continue in a life of sin like fornication, cursing each other, bribery, stealing, etc etc

Yet, people will seat in Church, seeking for miracles but will never want to have a change of lifestyle, which is the bedrock of Christianity.

Lots more, with this little, it's obvious that nothing is wrong with Christianity but with people who claims to be one without knowing what Christianity means or demands.

I repeat: pray, study the Word, daily seek Him.
If you're still surprise by what's going on, it could be a sign that you personally don't know or have time for the Word.

Why surprised? More are even coming. Your part should be to know God, pray for His grace not to be sweeped also like as many had been.

Haven't you read, seen or heard?

Matt 24:

24: For there will be imposters falsely claiming to be God’s ‘Anointed One,’ and false prophets will arise to perform miracle signs to lead astray, if possible, those God has chosen to be his.
25 Remember this, for I prophesy it will happen!

(if you can hear well: performing 'miracles' self is not a criteria to make one a follower of Jesus Christ. Note that, you'll be saved from a lot.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Jayhome24: 8:44am On Feb 14
Another one on the loose again talking from his anus.

Why not take picture of Soludo who ordered the demolition part of your church building?

You go carry thousands of pictures go your alta then.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On Feb 14
This glorified illiterate. After the DSS slapped him, when they demolished his church, why didn't he take their names to his godforsaken altar? Yeye man. Though he's more of a clown. Lmao.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Successlane: 8:46am On Feb 14
What he actually meant is he will take your picture to his SHRINE !!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by AskNgige2: 8:48am On Feb 14
LMAO 🤣. Arondizuogu man pls help us kill Tinibu na
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Floky215: 8:54am On Feb 14
Anguldi:

I'm the machine, I'm the fight, I'm the war.

Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose!

Don't give any money to any native doctor, they are all thieves. All they is take your chicken, goats and cars.

Liquid metal cheesy grin tongue
What happened to Governor Charles Soludu after demolishing his church grin Charlatans upandan

But he is also a native doctor repackaged..!!
Saw one video where he was consulting oracle, doing incantation with a small wooden image beside him, he often place his hands on the image as he do his incantation and consultaion...
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Beautifulday: 8:54am On Feb 14
PheelzAlmighty:
Nigeria is a strange place.

You no know before?

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Beautifulday: 8:56am On Feb 14
Floky215:

Saw one video where he was consulting oracle, doing incantation with a small wooden image beside him, he often place his hands on the image as he do his incantation and consultaion...

Even if he doesn't. He is the highest ranking authority at the moment in his state. Every other authority bows to him now.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by tollyboy5(m): 8:56am On Feb 14
Anguldi:

Not everybody can be preaching love, I'm not a preacher of love. I am Indaboski bahose!

Don't give any money to any native doctor, they are all thieves. All they is take your chicken, goats and cars.

What happened to Governor Charles Soludu after demolishing his church grin Charlatans upandan
You wan fight government? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Beautifulday: 8:56am On Feb 14
AskNgige2:
LMAO 🤣. Arondizuogu man pls help us kill Tinibu na

Some of you don't understand authority.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Anguldi(m): 8:58am On Feb 14
Floky215:

It is finished shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by brownbib(m): 9:00am On Feb 14
Lol😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Anguldi(m): 9:02am On Feb 14
tollyboy5:

You wan fight government? grin

Na to spray them volcanic molten magma. Liquid metal
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Thoceen: 9:08am On Feb 14
Ritualist calling himself a pastor.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by udemzyudex(m): 9:11am On Feb 14
You're definitely serving a different Jesus.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Raylight2(m): 9:11am On Feb 14
Nahunger:
grin
The liquid metal has spoken 😂😂😂

He should be Mercury
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Mirasteel: 9:13am On Feb 14
This guy is a big clown and a joke.

And he has members in his church, that's to show you how gullible most Nigerians are.
Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by BBIA: 9:15am On Feb 14
Anguldi:

He has not found Soludo’s real picture yet.

just wait grin

1 Like

Re: If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje by Macdeey: 9:15am On Feb 14
Stupppppid iiiddddiot !!! You are nothing but a nonsense jaga jaga juju man !

Ok now You can do your worse!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Some Annoying Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.