Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now (64056 Views)

A 19years Old Boy And A 19years Girl Are Not Mate What Is Your Take On This Pics / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Blackestjunior(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14
grin

After this make sure you bang the hell outta her
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by ThunderFireAgba: 12:08pm On Feb 14
Poverty kii you!!!!111
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by fx45(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14
chybuzky:
Which kin Food be dis one again 😳😳
Yoruba people will never cease to amaze... The kind of stuff they consume. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Dpharisee: 12:08pm On Feb 14
Tomorrow on Naira Cover; Yahoo boy attempts to use girlfriend for rituals
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Teeklef(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.
Laugh!!! You get bad mouth😂😂😂
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by RIDOO: 12:11pm On Feb 14
Redoil:
"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them."

I request everyone, please show respect and mercy to others. be kind and generous. spread love and care to everyone.

'Oosha bo le gbe mi ...se mi bo se bami o"Plss someone should help me to tell Mr president o.. Spread love and care to everyone o.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by gigabyte13: 12:11pm On Feb 14
Make una enjoy
No come tell us tales by moonlight if she see sharwama port go there
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by money121(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14
Otilor

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Odunharry(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14
Zonefree:
Seems you're dating an oracle undecided

Please add "Graphics" for headline.
grin grin
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Maxtipulation(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14
Main looking at the food alone pepper 🫑🌶️ dey enter my eyes 👀 na once you go know the tribe the duo come from.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Ategberoson(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14
You brought yourself out for these crackhead nairaland to roast you

Enjoy the insult in full

7 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by IamHonourable1: 12:15pm On Feb 14
[quote author=festacman post=128451593]Enjoying your Val at 10.05 on a Wednesday morning

I know it is your life, but how about going out to make some money early in the day and then coming back in the evening to enjoy your Val.

Everybody must not go out before they make their money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Redoil: 12:16pm On Feb 14
RIDOO:

'Oosha bo le gbe mi ...se mi bo se bami o"Plss someone should help me to tell Mr president o.. Spread love and care to everyone o.
he is sleeping when he wakes up i will tell him

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by tunde1200(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14
Thank you

Redoil:
"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them."

I request everyone, please show respect and mercy to others. be kind and generous. spread love and care to everyone.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by APOPTOSIS: 12:17pm On Feb 14
Looks like those MeaLs those Ogbanje women used to keep beside electric poles and riverside.
Just add 2 bottles of FANTA to make it such a recipe
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Zonefree(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14
Sonnobax15:
grin
Thank God say my own banny is in Enugu serving her father's land........But by the end of the day,after my evening hustle,I go just stroll enter one bar for my street junction,take like one bottle of chilled heineken with many assorted meat.....

Life no hard abeg...
Make sure you send your banny money make she follow you enjoy too.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Felaincarnated: 12:17pm On Feb 14
Una be oracle?

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by scobaba: 12:18pm On Feb 14
una two just dey start life. e clear.

una go chop for gold plate some day.

but the comments crazy..i don laff taya. yeye Nairalanders everywhere cheesy

6 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Kusibe77(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14
I don't know if it's me or your post became funny... after seeing the pictures and your username.

Redoil:

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Blitzking: 12:20pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
We can’t come and die for this bleeding nation right now
U be odogwu oo..u dey chop fish for this economy...when some ppl neva see pomo..choi
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by chiefolododo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14
Sacrifice

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by rammararm(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14
After this nah serious nkasking remain. Hope she has a point breadt.
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Kingosytex(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14
Why you go carry soup pour on top food? Doesn’t it look irritating to you?
It really looks like a food meant for dogs, no offense!

2 Likes

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SisterAnn(f): 12:30pm On Feb 14
Blackestjunior:
grin

After this make sure you bang the hell outta her
Also advise him to wash his hands with soap and lots of water before he starts. If possible, he should also wash his mouth and rinse well before starting, e get why.

1 Like

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Renman: 12:31pm On Feb 14
Xwizard:
We can’t come and die for this bleeding nation right now
You are enjoying immorality in the name of valentine! Repent and amend your ways before is too late for you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Ategberoson(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14
[quote author=IamHonourable1 post=128451747][/quote]

Festac man should go and advise yahoo guys that, he's still living in stone age

Imagine telling a freelancer, forex trader that shit
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Logins2125: 12:33pm On Feb 14
Which kind irritating food be this? 😥
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by anslemarinze52(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14
labake1:
Looks like sacrifice, may Almadioha answer the person's request

Lol 🤣
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by Biggers82(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14
Is like you dey date Oracle next time add Viewer discription is advised
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by SisterAnn(f): 12:35pm On Feb 14
Redoil:

Are you saying this because of the excess redoil in that hydraulic soup?
Re: These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14
This is nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.