Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine (20720 Views)

My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 8:03am On Feb 15
Lonestar124:
na ibb regime, don't mind me Sha, am just pulling your leg..

Have a wonderful day darling smiley
Of course grin
Enjoy your day
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 8:04am On Feb 15
ExudeLoveToAll:

Give

It's better to give than to receive
Noted sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:06am On Feb 15
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's a day for ladies to extort men grin
Extort mumu men u mean?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Loveisnotenough: 8:54am On Feb 15
Act Broke always...Shawty will choose to stay or leave anyways.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:05am On Feb 15
Just be playing with her until you marry another person

Let her think una still day date untill on your wedding day , you invite her to your wedding

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by TonyBby: 9:41am On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
Of course, it's better than nothing wink

See me wey even dey talk like say I see even common biro tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 9:46am On Feb 15
TonyBby:
come collect, guess it ain't late?.
I no want again, e don pass.. Na yesterday e for sweet. Thank you for your concern sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by abbasajao(m): 9:46am On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
That depends on who was ruling Nigeria when you were born cheesy
I like your wisdom in asking questions.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ifynosmart(m): 9:48am On Feb 15
I have spoken about Valentines and my own opinion on it via a Podcast - Everyone can listen to it for free here: https://open.spotify.com/show/6A5KdjcVN1WuE6BJrUUW7O?si=60DDlVsJTNmCrnh_N_W_Tg -

It is funny that a girlfriend or boyfriend can be provoked because the person they are seeing did not celebrate Valentines with them in any form. There are so many important issues to surmount in relationships, Valentine's Day is not part of them.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Vijuchoco(f): 9:49am On Feb 15
abbasajao:

I like your wisdom in asking questions.
See as I dey blush anyhow smiley
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by TonyBby: 10:01am On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
I no want again, e don pass.. Na yesterday e for sweet. Thank you for your concern sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Feb 15
She no fit comot 1k go do pepper soup if she wan chop meat?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by nasha6enilo: 12:17pm On Feb 15
I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now.I know, but that 5h can serve a better purpose, we've been eating suya before now....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.
More reason to date a lawyer or rev sister. They don't do val

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by folake4u(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15
Tallesty1:
More reason to date a lawyer or rev sister. They don't do val

That's a lie.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15
folake4u:

That's a lie.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have not met one that celebrate Val.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by allabig(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15
flog her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by kaywhy09(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15
Dump her.

Let's be of same status

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by IamHonourable1: 2:12pm On Feb 15
The earlier you dump her the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Emeka71(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15
DonBenny77:
Dump her ass.
She should have taken you out if she cares
Love is symbiotic
So right.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by IamHonourable1: 2:14pm On Feb 15
Aaaaarghmed:
You have being doing val before,so she expects it .you shud have explained things to her so she go comot mind .I don't see anytin wrong in wat she did
You're not well,so you've not seen instances where women do Val for their guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by merits(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:
Women can be really funny at times and take frivolous things serious. My girlfriend came around to stay with me for a while, so she was kinda of expecting that we would celebrate Val or stuff but unfortunately I am low on funds cos I just settled some bills earlier this month.

After work today, I just bought only 1k palm wine because we enjoy taking it together, but I observed she was a bit moody. I just faced my front cos I had just 5k on me and I still have about 2weeks to go till the next pay day so I am being very prudent with it.

She kept making side comments about how other ladies would be receiving gifts from their boyfriends by now and other sarcastic talks. She lager opened up this night about how today is her worst val ever and it's more of a haters day for her. I told her to calm down, after all we have celebrated Val for the past two years very well so she shouldn't be upset about us not going out today. She insisted that it's not about us going out but I couldn't even get her fish or meat, I simply told her that I can't afford anything now and she's been giving me the cold shoulder.

Liability Nigerian girls always feeling entitled.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Emma1Oj(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15
Ignore her... Or send her a text that (she shld let you know when her sense return to normal)

Relationship is a two way thing, if it's only coming from one side, then it's dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Anguldi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

You could have used reverse psychology on her.

Will she die if she didn't eat fish or what about her buying you gift. Will heaven fall if she takes you out.

Collect 10k from her before she leaves. Start throwing bills at here .Parasites upandan

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by coputa(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

let her know your finances and that you need her cooperation to make things work.

Even after telling her all these and she refused to bulge,then she's not worth keeping as a girlfriend

Worthwhile couples should be compassionate towards one another

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Faposky95: 2:24pm On Feb 15
That's the title: girlfriend
Palmie, so una for hi and she still drop kpe.....?
Ask how many fathers truly bought gifts for madam all in the name of Val.....?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by drololaaof: 2:24pm On Feb 15
Supremedrizzy:

Ingonre her, whatever you cannot afford dont force yourself to do , if you die today she will hook unto anoda man. She should stop nagging didn't she experience what is happening in the nations today ?
(Arire banije agbonlahor Isale, bi aku largo aya lowo ale ) women are not a stable commodity

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Faposky95: 2:26pm On Feb 15
Emma1Oj:
Ignore her... Or send her a text that (she shld let you know when her sense return to normal)

Relationship is a two way thing, if it's only coming from one side, then it's dead on arrival.

Ask her wen did she answer to the name
SILI FA

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by lagonovo: 2:27pm On Feb 15
Your ancestors have decided to send you coded message this valentine. Listen to them for your own sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by cjudy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15
Dumb her. She’s your girlfriend and not wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by Fryx: 2:30pm On Feb 15

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine by tollyboy5(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15
Vijuchoco:
That depends on who was ruling Nigeria when you were born cheesy
Which kin talk bedat na.
Na abacha be president wen Dem born me lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. / M In Love With Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.