Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Quick Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Advice Needed (1552 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
A friend of mine loved dis guy so much and that was how d guy loved her too,he promised her marriage but d problem was dat d day she passed her 9nt at dis guys place he took advantage of her without her concept(rape)now shes pregnant and she told d guy n he accepted d pregnancy but d problem is dat she no longer loves dis guy because of wat he did,pls should she go ahead n marry d guy she no longer loves or become a single mother.matured answers pls
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
no ma'am, been a single mum is far better than settling down with a man you don't know. .
The truth is the girl never loved the man in the first place.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by kokoye(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
Onyiclassic:

A friend of mine loved dis guy so much and that was how d guy loved her too,he promised her marriage . . .

first of all . . .why 'promise' someone a marriage?

second . . why did she spend a night at his place if she wasnt ready for whatever?

marry or become a signle parent: her own decision to make.

My suggestion: if the guy's ready to marry her, she better learn to forgive him and marry him. At least there was a 'promise of marrige' sometime ago. Also, for the sake of the child.

I believe she can learn to love him again.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by bingbagbo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
U NEED. . .

Re: Quick Advice Needed by Osama10(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
That girl is so lipsrsealed, why spend a night with a man and expect him not to touch you?
Re: Quick Advice Needed by chelseabmw(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
@@@poster

am laughing at ur friend grin cheesy
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are you people kidding me? Goodness me! Mother of Jesus! If you and your friend are normal, then I must be living in a bleeped up world.

That bastard should be behind bars.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
@chelseabmw y d laff
@rokiatu who is d bastard here
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
Onyiclassic:

@chelseabmw y d laff
@rokiatu who is d bastard here
The fool that forced sex on her ofcourse.

Even if she sleep over to his place one week in a row, he has no right to force sex on her. There should be mutual consent.

What a Hot bastrad. If i was that girl, i woud surely do something bad to that fool.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by MrsChima1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Under no circumstance a woman should marry a man simply NOT TO BE A SINGLE PARENT. If you do not love him DON'T MARRY HIM.

It is not fair for the child to be raise in a divided household. But she have to make a decision on her own because SHE HAS TO LIVE with her decisions.

Rape is rape is rape is rape, married, dating, and engaged.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by born2boink(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
rokiatu:

The fool that forced sex on her ofcourse.

Even if she sleep over to his place one week in a row, he has no right to force sex on her. There should be mutual consent.

What a Hot bastrad. If i was that girl, i woud surely do something bad to that fool.
Roki Roki
Re: Quick Advice Needed by deniyor: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
If she does not love him, best to be a single mother then.
She has her faults in what happened too.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
@deniyor how do u mean she is has fault also,cant ur fiance spend a 9nt in ur apartment
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 3:59am On Jan 28, 2012
rokiatu:

Are you people kidding me? Goodness me! Mother of Jesus! If you and your friend are normal, then I must be living in a bleeped up world.

That bastard should be behind bars.
I thought I was the only one who believed that.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP
if there is still time then ABORTION is the only way to go. . . . IMHO!

btw if she was ra.ped then she should have reported him to the police, and have this monster jailed, instead of contemplating marriage with this beast. the fact that this guy still walks free, shows us all how STOOPID and DESPERATE some women out there are!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by dabrake(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^
that is, the thing tire me no be small. FGDS, this is common sense but since common sense isn't common, . . . @topic, if i were your friend, i'ld have done exactly as mbj had suggested but since i'm not your friend, i will reserve my comment. Peace.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by bekay911(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
deniyor:

If she does not love him, best to be a single mother then.
She has her faults in what happened too.
exactly
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Killz3(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
she passed her 9nt at dis guys place he took advantage of her without her concept(violation)
This was an avoidable circumstance! What was she doing in his house before? Is he her husband? Fish brain!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by deniyor: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
Onyiclassic:

@deniyor how do u mean she is has fault also,cant ur fiance spend a 9nt in ur apartment

How long has she been dating the guy? Did they agree on a no sex relationship? Has the guy been disturbing her for sex before the rape?
Some people are not equipped to handle a relationship yet get to it. Some are not even equipped to handle a sexual relationship.

Maybe she didn't want a sexual relationship and the guy wanted it. Yet she was dumb enough to go spend the night at his place and spend the night on his bed.
Is she expecting the guy will not make any move towards her? Maybe she just enjoys the power of being able to give a guy blueballs. Some guy can easily read her actions as a hard to get gesture and not a serious no. And really, are you sure it was rape?

Will you in your right mind sleep on the same bed with a dude who has sexual inclinations towards you? If she really wanted a non sexual relationship with her bf, what steps did she take to protect herself?
Re: Quick Advice Needed by deniyor: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
To answer your question, my gf or fiance can spend the night at my place. However, she knows what to expect.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by pendo89(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^ was waiting for this kind of response.
There's no case here after all she willingly took herself there and theres no proof of violation save her words.
Why do girls like lighting fires and expecting the fire to cool off on its own or accuse the guy? Its not fair for the person you love you know.
Best thing, avoid spending the night at his place if you do not plan to go all the way.Temptations spares no one and a guy can easily trip even if he dint plan to.

to answer ur question? don't marry out of necessity or circumstance.marry cz u love the person who happens to be ur best friend.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Tosinville(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
How can a girl spend night in a boyfriend's house without expecting that? i know she doesn't love him but she only want to use that to deceive him just to get more money from him & she done see wetin she dey find now?. Tell her to go for D&C before it will be too late or be a single mother, staying with someone you don't love can be miserable at times.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
Abort the pregnancy and have the monster jailed
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Tosinville(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^Naw! he isn't a monster, he's one badt sharp guy.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Onyiclassic(f): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
Lol@deniyor
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
Bro Tosin!!!!!!!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
Tosinville:

^^Naw! he isn't a monster, he's one badt sharp guy.

do you think that's the actions of a "nice" guy?
what does being sharp got to do with ra.pe,bro?!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Ranoscky(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dont just know what the fvck is wrong with some girls. The same case with this girl that happened to spend the nite with me. Gave her boxers and singlet to put on after shower. Cant believe ma eyes when she uncladed herself RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME and put on the clothes I gave her [with my mind FULL of happiness and intentions that since she's not shy enough to unclad right infront of me, she'll definitely allow me to grease her engine]. But, lo and behold, the reverse was the case oo! I tried and pulled every stunt but all to no avail. Ah ah! [life taya me immediately!] Believe u me, the ONLY thin that helped me that nite was that, Samuel Peter [Nigerian boxer] had a fight with this guy from U.S, and the match was due to commence by 3:am, and the time then was 2:55am [na make una c wetin toto dey cos oo!] It got to a point that I just cant take it nomore! Got angry and told her that I wanto go and watch a boxin fight in the parlour. She asked if I wanto leave her lonely in the room, and I said: "yes, ofcourse! Since u refused me greasin ur engine, I better go watch the boxin match and know that was the reason for me bein awake til this hr." And also, its better for me to lose one, than to stay their pullin unnecessary stunt and risk loosin the two [both boxin match and pu-c]. That was just how she gave me the password to explore the territory that I had been stuntin and adventurin for hours.

But tho, that was THEN sha, e no fit hapun again. Now if I ask u of pu-c and u do me shakara, then get lost!
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^
Atleast you did not force yourself on her.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Ranoscky(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2012
Atall, I never did, and wil never do that! But, how she kept me awake upto that very hour (after uncladin right infronta me) beats me til date.
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jan 29, 2012
Good job guy. You keep your head
Re: Quick Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2012
Onyiclassic:

A friend of mine loved dis guy so much and that was how d guy loved her too,he promised her marriage but d problem was dat d day she passed her 9nt at dis guys place he took advantage of her without her concept(violation)now shes pregnant and she told d guy n he accepted d pregnancy but d problem is dat she no longer loves dis guy because of wat he did,pls should she go ahead n marry d guy she no longer loves or become a single mother.matured answers pls
Poster
Some things in ür posts are vague. For instance taking advantage could mean a lot of things in this circumstance.
was it like he raped her outrightly or found a way to make her give in even if it didn't come from her heart.
Because if it is what u want us to believe then she should have locked up the guy even before she discovered she was pregnant,
And for the guy to have accepted the pregnancy makes me think there is more to the story than ure telling us
and like some people said, What the hell was she spending the night over at his place for if she wasn't expecting such.
For me I see this as a case of a woman who seduces a man against his will. Its just that in this case the man was the culprit and just maybe he applied a little bit more pressure than was necessary,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Wife Must Read This / Mathematical Way Of Approach - She Will Fall For U! / About The Girl I Love....(mixed Feelings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.