Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! (3369 Views)

Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by fecofrance: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
Picking up a man isn’t as difficult as people sometimes lead you to believe… But Learning to seduce men and to understand them is still an art form… an art form that you can master, Madam, starting this very instant!

In this first article from the series, seducing a man, we’re going to cover the basic rules you should know, along with a set of techniques and methods of seduction that will let you EFFECTIVELY seduce a man, with class and elegance!

Many of you visit the site, and it is our duty to serve you and especially to boost your knowledge of feminine seduction, or if you prefer, to sculpt it.

But before sharing the secrets of seduction that will enable you to capture any man you desire, let me tell you a secret.

As I explained in my first book , we men are like ON/OFF buttons. Simply press the ON button, and there you go! Meanwhile you ladies, you’re like volume buttons that move incrementally, we have to turn the volume up bit by bit, or in other words, we need a whole seduction arsenal to achieve our goals. See the difference.

I would also like to pay a small tribute to my first girlfriend, who seriously *cruelly* seduced me, and made me go totally crazy over her, and still managed to stay…

Classy and elegant! I’m grateful to her because, first of all, I am currently in Hawaii next to two beautiful supermodels while I write this article but, more importantly, because I’ll analyze all her diabolical little techniques and draw inspiration from them, and then,
Read more at; http://www.dadycandoit.com/lovers-corner.html
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by bekay911(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
:d ;d
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by Yorisb: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by bekay911(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
Mr BigDICK actually aW BIG Is ur DICK, ope u dnt mind me askn
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by 9janinja1(f): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2011
fecofrance:

Picking up a man isn’t as difficult as people sometimes lead you to believe… But Learning to seduce men and to understand them is still an art form… an art form that you can master, Madam, starting this very instant!

In this first article from the series, seducing a man, we’re going to cover the basic rules you should know, along with a set of techniques and methods of seduction that will let you EFFECTIVELY seduce a man, with class and elegance!

Many of you visit the site, and it is our duty to serve you and especially to boost your knowledge of feminine seduction, or if you prefer, to sculpt it.

But before sharing the secrets of seduction that will enable you to capture any man you desire, let me tell you a secret.

As I explained in my first book , we men are like ON/OFF buttons. Simply press the ON button, and there you go! Meanwhile you ladies, you’re like volume buttons that move incrementally, we have to turn the volume up bit by bit, or in other words, we need a whole seduction arsenal to achieve our goals. See the difference.

I would also like to pay a small tribute to my first girlfriend, who seriously *cruelly* seduced me, and made me go totally crazy over her, and still managed to stay…

Classy and elegant! I’m grateful to her because, first of all, I am currently in Hawaii next to two beautiful supermodels while I write this article but, more importantly, because I’ll analyze all her diabolical little techniques and draw inspiration from them, and then,
Read more at; http://www.dadycandoit.com/lovers-corner.html

thanks for ur article but we nigerians have no use for it as we already have a secret weapon, its called jazz aka juju.
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by Mynd44: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2011
Touch and follow still dey market
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by 9janinja1(f): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2011
Mynd_44:

Touch and follow still dey market

yea it probably is but now we use more advanced juju like sending pictures of a specific person, just ask nollywood and yourba films.
Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by Omuha(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
To seduce a man with class & elegance,be a woman with class & elegance!

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Man With Class & Elegance! by Andrew3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
seduction is bond to end with sex- only

(1) (Reply)

Say 'thank You' To That Person You Never Had The Opportunity To Thank. / . / Girls Are Demons On Skirt PART 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.