Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married (27307 Views)

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by kalufelix(m): 12:50am On Feb 27
The summary of this thread is that women are only sexually but not economically useful to the world...
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by frozen70(f): 8:35am On Feb 27
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

I discovered something shocking, a few months ago:

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

So dear men, why waste your time and money? Be smart!

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

Why should you be afraid of what you dont have any direct experience of

You can't run away from war because of death
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:52am On Feb 27
frozen70:

Why should you be afraid of what you dont have any direct experience of

You can't run away from war because of death

Run away from war?

Lol why start one in the first place when you can always embrace peace which is singleness and celibacy. The peace that surpasses all understanding shall envelope such a one

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Valtteri: 9:05am On Feb 27
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

I discovered something shocking, a few months ago:

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

So dear men, why waste your time and money? Be smart!

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

You sound like a weak man. All this plenty epistle is unnecessary.

Not everyone is meant to get married. If you don’t want to, fine. Take a seat.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Oracleee: 9:43am On Feb 27
jrobbins:

Are you me? Same scenario bro, just that mine, the lady abroad has a kid for me.

I suppose I'm the future you as I plan putting her the family way on the next meeting.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by jeffwaltter: 11:00am On Feb 27
Hi everyone, I came across this thread and I wanted to share my thoughts. I think it's completely okay for someone to not want to get married, regardless of their age. Marriage is a big commitment and it's not for everyone. It's important to do what makes you happy and fulfilled. I also think it's great that the original poster is being true to themselves and not feeling pressured to conform to societal expectations. Let's all continue to support each other in our individual choices and respect everyone's decisions.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.