Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26981 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:15am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Dude, what has Schizophrenia and Post Trauma got to do with your post?

You cant see the connection? LOL

Emotional wounds? Dude, please before you sound so ignorant, look into the medical or perhaps clinical definition of wound, you wound understand that a wound is clearly defined as cuts, abrasions, puncture etc. They are "bodily injury", yo, I'm so not arguing with your du/mb Bottom. Go explain your Greek theory of doctors to the American Medical Association, after successfully convincing them and educating them, then come back and let's talk about your theory.

The AMA already know the meaning of doctor to mean 'to teach.'

Below is an article from AMA :
American Medical Association answers the question “Should parents lose custody of super-obese kids?” with a resounding affirmative! Apparently, this is already happening! Doctors are accusing and reporting these parents for neglect.

Anyone in the medical community should know that obesity is a medical, health issue, not parental child abuse and neglect. Isn’t their job to treat and inform, especially where ignorance abounds? In fact, the word “doctor” actually means “teacher.”

http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/07/16/ama-parents-should-lose-custody-of-super-obese-kids/

The only ignorant person here is Mumu4life, and I will teach you by force, no matter how belligerent you get. It is because of people like you that people like me exist on NL. This is my own way of giving back to the society that has produced many mumus like you. I am here to do debunktion junction on you.

You are confusing doctor with physician. A physician trains to become a medical doctor after spending years at the medical school. A doctor on the other hand is first and foremost a teacher. And yes, medical doctors are above everything else teachers. They teach patients, their colleagues, subodinates and the general public at large.

[size=18pt]All Physicians are doctors ( teachers), but not all doctors are physicians. Geddit?[/size]

I believe I have made it clear to you, Dr. Phil IS NOT a medical doctor, if you have issues with it, petition the American Medical Board that certifies "Medical Doctors" AND NOT clinical therapy doctors,

How did we go from:

manny4life:

Dude STFU, STOP saying sh.it you do not know. In your bid to sound smart, here you are, falling on top of your words, My post WAS VERY CLEAR

[size=18pt]Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a[size=18pt] real doctor[/size] but earned the right to be called one. [/size]

Now you've added medical to your Dr. Phil is not a 'real doctor' gaffe;

manny4life:

Dr. Phil IS NOT real medical doctor, if you have issues with it, petition the American Medical Board that certifies "Medical Doctors" AND NOT clinical therapy doctors,

I did not accuse you of being smart, again, I said in your bid to sound smart, dude that is no accusation.

So why add 'medical since Dr. Phil never claimed to me a medical doctor. No one ever said he was a medical doctor. That said, I hope I have educated you as to the real-ness of Dr. phils doctorate degree. He is a real doctor. Period.

Again, you said up there that Psychology isnt  real science, well, I dont think you actually know what Science is. Science is a method, not a subject. It is a way of finding the truth, and since most psychological research follow scientific methodology, I make bold to say here that psychology is indeed a science. Dont believe anything I say, try spending some time with a real Psychologist in their lab and judge for yourself. But before you do that, try learning about the real meaning of science. There is more to science that Biology, chemistry and Physics, noobie.

I did not accuse you of being smart, again, I said in your bid to sound smart, dude that is no accusation.

No need to explain yourself. I am used to people like you. I only engage people like you when I am about to head out to the club, ego booster kind of.  wink
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

You call it Ranting?  undecided undecided undecided undecided Please STOP having sleepless nights about Ogbunigwe, you're pissing on your pants,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Perhaps, I guess Pifa proved your theory [size=16pt]WRONG![/size] , obviously, you and your boi could not determine who a real doctor (profession) and dr (earned title). I guess even Dr Ngozi (Ph.D) economics, is a doctor, all Ph.D holders in the universities are all Doctors, everyone with Ph.D is a Real Doctor, I bet that's your claim going by your clueless theory.

Which Obgunigwe? When you used your hands and typed the thread, used your eyes to read it, emailed Admin to post it on front page, you made comparisons yourself, you asked people "forget Ogbunigwe, and asked, ever heard of Autonov" did anyone ask or tell you they had one? How come you're asking for something you Ignored? Dude, swallow your pride that the invention cannot be backed up. While I don't have one produce (obviously if I seriously look through archives, I'll be sure to find one), however, it will never raise doubts of its capability in the mind of Nigerian particularly the soldiers some of whom were victims. Then again, you can tell yourself the truth and accept the fact or you can go on and on and on trying to justify that invention (per your claim) that u put up there, LOL

Can you read? why don't you go back and read Pifa's post and explain to us how it proved "my" theory wrong?
You are are a bare faced liar and you don't know jack. A psychologist is a doctor and yes, there are emotional wounds, some of which you might be suffering from.
You are boring the hell out of me already with your lies and brazen ignorance.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:25am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Can you read? why don't you go back and read Pifa's post and explain to us how it proved "my" theory wrong?
You are are bare faced liar and you don't know jack. A psychologist is a doctor and yes, there are emotional wounds.

Cant believe someone can be this ignorant. It should be a crime to be this ignorant.

Weree ma ni bobo yi ke.

The guy is boring as hell. No common sense. No wonder he studied Business Administration at Howard or abi na prince Georges Community College he went? same same.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Cant believe someone can be this ignorant. It should be a crime to be this ignorant.

Weree ma ni bobo yi ke.

The guy is boring as hell. No common sense. No wonder he studied Business Administration at Howard or abi na prince Georges Community College he went? same same.

I can't believe I've wasted so much time with this dunce.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by nwabobo: 4:30am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

A beg just show me the ogbunigwe and stop ranting!

@ Aigbofa, here is d pic. The ogbunigwe  is still on dislay at the National war museum Umuahia.

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^

So Ogbunigwe can fly too? grin

Wow. . . grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2011
nwabobo:

@ Aigbofa, here is d pic. The ogbunigwe  is still on dislay at the National war museum Umuahia.

Finally, this is the famous technological highlight of Biafra. Impressive! but any blacksmith or welder who cannot put this together in one hour should be shot.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Finally, this is the famous technological highlight of Biafra. Impressive, but any blacksmith or welder who cannot put this together in one hour should be shot.

You are right for the most part, but I think the real genius in Ogbunigwe is that it can actually FLY, thats why it was named FLYING Ogbunigwe grin

You got to love these clowns
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 15, 2011
I still wonder how Ojukwu was able to convince these folks they could secede with these high school projects.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:45am On Nov 15, 2011
LOL

After reading all the ignorant and silly post here, why am I not surprised? I'm not here to delve into issues with you guys on here, I guess go by all the thrash you put up there, I did not even bother going through them, I guess Dr. Ngozi and the rest of her cohorts are all "real doctors" by profession. Now you can beat all around the bush you want to, when you are done, Dr. Phil IS NOT A REAL Doctor. If you feel the need to contact the AMA and know if Dr. Phil is certfied as a Medical Doctor who treats wounds, I'll be more than glad to find the result.

Mr. Aigbofa, if I bored the hell outta you, you should have done something long before, quit bit.ching 6page before and dropped it. Unfortunately, you did not.

Oh btw, the other you meon something, if you read where I told you Psychology is a social science not medical science, anyway, why am i trying to correct yall?

When you guys are done with the bullshit and crap, give me a buzz.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

You are right for the most part, but I think the real genius in Ogbunigwe is that it can actually FLY, thats why it was named FLYING Ogbunigwe grin

You got to love these clowns

LMAO @ flying ogbunigwe!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:47am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

I still wonder how Ojukwu was able to convince these folks they could secede with these high school projects.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you are sky high on Ogbunigwe, there is nothing you wont believe.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:48am On Nov 15, 2011
Duh?

It's flying, don't let it catch you because you fate will be as those who befell the wrath of Ogbunigwe.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Duh?

It's flying, don't let it catch you because you fate will be as those who befell the wrath of Ogbunigwe.

Alice in wonderland. fairy tale, fairy tale.

A fairy tale complete with heroic deeds and flying ogbunigwe.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:53am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

You are are a bare faced liar and you don't know jack. A psychologist is a doctor and yes, there are emotional wounds, some of which you might be suffering from.

A physiological doctor is a real doctor, I guess a engineering doctor is also a real doctor. Even Okonjo (economics) is a real medical doctor (by profession) who treats wounds, LMBO at stupidity , grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Alice in wonderland. fairy tale, fairy tale.

I know right, tell me about it, although I'm not proud of it but I guess number casualties do not lie, do they? grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

A physiological doctor is a real doctor, I guess a engineering doctor is also a real doctor. Even Okonjo (economics) is a real medical doctor (by profession) who treats wounds, LMBO at stupidity ,  grin grin grin

Are you this daft?

Did Okonjo ever called herself a medical doctor? And yes, she is a real doctor. But she is neither a physician nor a medical doctor. Geddit?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

A physiological doctor is a real doctor, I guess a engineering doctor is also a real doctor. Even Okonjo (economics) is a real medical doctor (by profession) who treats wounds, LMBO at stupidity ,  grin grin grin

I demand to be paid for further lectures. There is no free education anymore.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:57am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Are you this daft?

Did Okonjo ever called himself a medical doctor? And yes, she is a real doctor. But she is neither a physician nor a medical doctor. Geddit?

Daft? You are the one who's really daft, I can't laugh enough besides Okonjo is a woman, Going by yall theories, they are "real medical doctors" who treat wounds, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

I demand to be paid for further lectures. There is no free education anymore.

Why don't you go get tenure at Howard University or PG County College shocked shocked shocked , Wtf are you waiting on, shoot,  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Why don't you go get tenure at Howard University or PG County College shocked shocked shocked , Wtf are you waiting on, shoot,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm talking about the one I'm freely giving you on Nairaland. Is that also too hard to comprehend?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

I know right, tell me about it, although [size=18pt]I'm not proud of it[/size] but I guess number casualties do not lie, do they? grin grin grin grin

At least we are getting somewhere. No one should be proud of an ordinary mouse trap.

And you know what. Aigbofa and I are proud of Pa Akinjobi. We are proud of Autonov 1. We are  proud of the great Yoruba intelligentsia. And most importantly, unlike you, we are very proud of the achievements of the giants before us, on whose shoulders we are proudly and firmly standing on.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by EkoIle1: 5:02am On Nov 15, 2011
This manny clown is always getting spanked and lectured, lmao

Why do I feel sorry for this fool sometimes sef?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:02am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

I'm talking about the one I'm freely giving you on Nairaland. Is that also too hard to comprehend?

Freely? LOL, nothing is free brother, why don't you hold onto your free lectures becos if u remembered I called these theories "THRASH", so I don't see what's there to comprehend, shocked shocked shocked

If I want to learn from NL, certainly not this crappy topic, a few Nairalanders know my favorite topics, something I'm passionate about. If you think you can lecture me, when next you see me on them topics, feel free to holla and teach me.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

This manny clown is always getting spanked and lectured, lmao

Why do I feel sorry for this fool sometimes sef?

HOMO-TROLL, did I not plead with you to STOP stalking me?

Geez what is wrong with you guys? Simple English, hard to understand, Seems like I'm getting on yall nerve.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:05am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

I think this guy (mumu4life) is psycho? Typical Negro, too stupidddd to learn.

It is because of people like mumu4life I chose not to go to Howard for college, despite the free tuition. I was like Thanks but no thanks. Looking back, especially after interacting with Mumu4life on NL, I think I made the right decision.  grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:05am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

At least we are getting somewhere. No one should be proud of an ordinary mouse trap.

And you know what. Aigbofa and I are proud of Pa Akinjobi. We are proud of Autonov 1. We are  proud of the great Yoruba intelligentsia. And most importantly, unlike you, we are very proud of the achievements of the giants before us, on whose shoulders we are proudly and firmly standing on.

LOL, dude, apparently, you did not understand English, not my fault, Again, one cannot be proud of the civil war casualties, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:07am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

I think this guy (mumu4life) is psycho? Typical Negro, too stupidddd to learn.

It is because of people like mumu4life I chose not to go to Howard for college, despite the free tuition. I was like Thanks but no thanks. Looking back, especially after interacting with Mumu4life on NL, I think I made the right decision.  grin

Now do us a f.uc.king favor mofo, anytime you see my post, STAY AWAY, "RED ALERT". Here you are calling me a negro, who the Zap are you? White thrash? I'm pleading NOT TO interact with your type, so please stay away. I have learned from calm-spirted folks on here whom I will not call their name, yet they are Yorubas, and they have learned as well from me.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:10am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Now do us a bleeping favor mofo, anytime you see my post, STAY AWAY, "RED ALERT". Here you are calling me a negro, who the mess are you? White thrash? I'm pleading NOT TO interact with your type, so please stay away.

I understand your frustration. Very normal. And very typical of people with low IQ. When they run out of ideas, they get mad and belligerent.

Aigbofa might be right, you need Dr. Phill. Not tomorrow, not today, like YESTERDAY.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2011
Now this is a warning NOTE to all three of y'all, I will never quote you on NL and you won't quote me.

Now take your help and free teaching and whatever it is, like I old HOMO-TROLL, you can take it and shove up your as/s grin grin grin grin COOL?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Now do us a f.uc.king favor mofo, anytime you see my post, STAY AWAY, "RED ALERT". Here you are calling me a negro, who the mess are you? White thrash? I'm pleading NOT TO interact with your type, so please stay away.

Why do you keep exposing your foolish.ness. Nairaland is not your living room, you can't tell anyone to stay away from your posts. If you can't stand the heat, log off and go to bed.
Na by force?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Now do us a f.uc.king favor mofo, anytime you see my post, STAY AWAY, "RED ALERT". Here you are calling me a negro, who the Zap are you? White thrash? I'm pleading NOT TO interact with your type, so please stay away. I have learned from calm-spirted folks on here whom I will not call their name, yet they are Yorubas, [size=18pt]and they have learned as well from me. [/size]

Are you for real? They prolly learnt from you HOW NOT TO BE LIKE YOU. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corruption Ongoing Under Buhari – PDP / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Police Attempting To Kill Dino Melaye With Tear Gas In His House – Ben Bruce

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64