Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? (26945 Views)

Ogbunigwe Ndigbo Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbo In North / Beaf Was Right, Ogbunigwe Was An Anti Aircraft Missile (pic). / Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
ak47mann:

my friend go and sit down are we talking abt your silly motor kom kom or are we debating ogbunigwe bomb that served it purpose which one pal cool cool

Olodo, this and your fircracker was supposed to help you win a war? Are you kidding me?

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

Olodo, this and your fircracker was supposed to help you win a war? Are you kidding me?
and the purpose of autonov is for what naah? remember ogbunigbe is a mass killer in abagana it minced Nigerian untrained rag tags like mince meat, if not britain and russia we will have capture the whole Nigeria my friend shut up angry that why from 3 days it took you lot 3 yrs to even come close mumu cool cool

By the way i voted for KOM KOM autonov why getting mad naah undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by jmaine: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
This thread funny no be small . . .  grin . . .  Them even talk say na Siamese wheel drive abi na Back and Forth wheel drive  cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
jmaine:

This thread funny no be small . . .  grin . . .  Them even talk say na Siamese wheel drive abi na Back and Forth wheel drive  cheesy
mu hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
ak47mann:

mu hehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How idiotic is this? Are you this retarde.d? All you need to complete this show is to post pictures of yourselves in your grass skirts to go along with your ogbunigwe.
Dum.b arse cavemen.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

How idiotic is this? Are you this retarde.d? All you need to complete this show is to post pictures of yourselves in your grass skirts to go along with your ogbunigwe.
Dum.b arse cavemen.

That Obunigwe thing looks like a tractor? Is it?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by ak47mann(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
Aigbofa:

Dum.b arse cavemen.
that fall from the sky muhehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
chie my belleooooo my headooo grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
meonbooty:

That Obunigwe thing looks like a tractor? Is it?

I hope the Biafrans can be gracious enough to post a picture here, but I guess they won't for obvious reasons. The one in the picture, I don't know exactly what that was supposed to do. Maybe a mobile cassava peeler for the troops or something.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by amor4ce(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
Can it get LASTMA confused?
Where's the exhaust?
I've entered danfo from the back before during rush hour. Surely the Prof/designer couldn't have had me in mind, or could he?
Is it meant to deter and/or confuse prospective car snatchers and assailants?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by debosky(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2011
amor4ce:

Can it get LASTMA confused?
Where's the exhaust?
I've entered danfo from the back before during rush hour. Surely the Prof/designer couldn't have had me in mind, or could he?
Is it meant to deter and/or confuse prospective car snatchers and assailants?

anti-LASTMA danfo grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 1:31am On Nov 15, 2011
LOL, so many people clamoring post pictures, post pictures, post pictures? shocked shocked shocked Damn, I did not know the thread was Obgunigwe pictures, I thought it was for the Autonov and its comparison to the firecracker, LOL. Besides, I believe we should check the WAR ARCHIVES to see how much casualties that firecracker caused.  What do y'all think? lls grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

LOL, so many people clamoring post pictures, post pictures, post pictures? shocked shocked shocked Damn, I did not know the thread was Obgunigwe pictures, I thought it was for the Autonov and its comparison to the firecracker, LOL. Besides, I believe we should check the WAR ARCHIVES to see how much casualties that firecracker caused. What do y'all think? lls grin grin grin

OMG! You really feel wounded by this thread. Where are the pictures of your Biafras greatest technological achievement. Show me the legendary firecracker.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 2:21am On Nov 15, 2011
Wounded? LOL, I cannot laugh enough cheesy cheesy cheesy, Damn, I need to call Dr. Oz. tomorrow because I sure am hurting. undecided undecided undecided Pictures of the Legendary Firecracker? Oh mess, this is serious business. We don't need pictures, historical detailed archives supersedes it all, Deal with it.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Onlytruth(m): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2011
@Aigbofa

This is no firecracker in 1967 cool

Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Wounded? LOL, I cannot laugh enough cheesy cheesy cheesy, Damn, I need to call Dr. Oz. tomorrow because I sure am hurting. undecided undecided undecided Pictures of the Legendary Firecracker? Oh mess, this is serious business. We don't need pictures, historical detailed archives supersedes it all, Deal with it.

Actually it's Dr. Phil you need the most. grin grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 3:01am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Actually it's Dr. Phil you need the most. grin grin grin grin

Ain't nothing wrong with Dr. Phil, cheesy grin grin unfortunately Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a real doctor embarassed embarassed but earned the right to be called one. Actually, since I decided to consult with a real doctor - Dr. Oz, on the contrary, me think you should see Dr. Phil because you seem so obsessed about others proving something that has been written onto the "Nigerian Archives" grin grin grin
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by nwabobo: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2011
@ Aigbofa,

Actually, Ogbunigwe was originally designed to be an anti aircraft missile.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-803637.0.html
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 3:06am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Ain't nothing wrong with Dr. Phil, cheesy grin grin unfortunately Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a real doctor   embarassed embarassed but earned the right to be called one. Actually, since I decided to consult with a real doctor - Dr. Oz, on the contrary, me think you should see Dr. Phil because you seem so obsessed about others proving something that has been written onto the "Nigerian Archives"  grin grin grin

Actually Dr. Phil is a certified psychotherapist with specialization in cognitive behavioral therapy which is a form of treatment for emotional wounds. If I am not mistaken, I think he is a clinical psychologist. Obviously, you are confused as to the types of wounds there is, no wonder you cant differentiate a fire cracker from a tractor.

Is this the real you or you just like to act d/u/m/b on NL?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 3:08am On Nov 15, 2011
nwabobo:

@ Aigbofa,

Actually, Ogbunigwe was originally designed to be an anti aircraft missile.

I thought it was initially conceived as an anti-grass missile

Which one again?

Even if it was originally designed as an anti aircraft missile, how come it came out looking like a tractor? Was the designer confused? I dont get it dawwwwwwwwwwwwwg
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Ain't nothing wrong with Dr. Phil, cheesy grin grin unfortunately Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a real doctor embarassed embarassed but earned the right to be called one. Actually, since I decided to consult with a real doctor - Dr. Oz, on the contrary, me think you should see Dr. Phil because you seem so obsessed about others proving something that has been written onto the "Nigerian Archives" grin grin grin

He is indeed a doctor, the type that treats people with deep emotional wounds.
We've gone 9 pages already and we are yet to see a picture of Biafras greatest achievement. I need pictures joo.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

We've gone 9 pages already and we are yet to see a picture of Biafras greatest achievement. I need pictures joo.

Was that their greatest achievement?

I thought sneaking the Eze gbrugburu of Pedophiles outta Naija in woman wrapper was their greatest achievement?
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Actually Dr. Phil is a certified psychotherapist with specialization in cognitive behavioral therapy which is a form of treatment for emotional wounds. If I am not mistaken, I think he is a clinical psychologist. Obviously, you are confused as to the types of wounds there is, no wonder you cant differentiate a fire cracker from a tractor.

Is this the real you or you just like to act d/u/m/b on NL?

Dude STFU, STOP saying sh.it you do not know. In your bid to sound smart, here you are, falling on top of your words, My post WAS VERY CLEAR

[size=18pt]Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a real doctor but earned the right to be called one. [/size]

When someone says they "earned the right to a be called a Dr." it means they completed their PhD,  Dr. Phill IS NOT a real Medical Doctor who studied medicine, psychology is social science, anyone can do that from Masters to Ph.D while Medical Doctors is a Medical Science,  Medical Doctors treat wounds, psychologist DO NOT treat wounds, they are more so in line of therapy , Dumb F/U/Ck. I think you're the one who needs emergency mental rescue. This is between Aigbofa and I, bleeping dumb , stay the f/u/c/k out.

Aigbofa:

Thank you dude, even though I'm still coming back to our argument, please hold your boi because he's confused on who between a real medical doctor and a psychologist (Dr.)
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

Was that their greatest achievement?

I thought sneaking the Eze gbrugburu of craddle-robbers outta Naija in woman wrapper was their greatest achievement?

Unfortunately they have too many "greatest achievement" they come up with different ones every week, but none of them can stand up to real scrutiny.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Dude STFU, STOP saying sh.it you do not know. In your bid to sound smart, here you are, falling on top of your words, My post WAS VERY CLEAR

[size=18pt]Dr. Phil don't treat "Wounded" because he ain't a real doctor but earned the right to be called one. [/size]

When someone says they "earned the right to a be called a Dr." it means they completed their PhD,  Dr. Phill IS NOT a real Medical Doctor who studied medicine, psychology is social science, anyone can do that from Masters to Ph.D while Medical Doctors is a Medical Science,  Medical Doctors treat wounds, psychologist DO NOT treat wounds, they are more so in line of therapy , Dumb F/U/Ck. I think you're the one who needs emergency mental rescue. This is between Aigbofa and I, bleeping dumb , stay the f/u/c/k out.

Thank you dude, even though I'm still coming back to our argument, please hold your boi because he's confused on who between a real medical doctor and a psychologist (Dr.)

Why all these emotional outbursts? This is why I think you might need Dr Phil rather than Dr. Oz

Let's go back to the firecracker though.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why all these emotional outbursts? This is why I think you might need Dr Phil rather than Dr. Oz

Emotional? About what? yeah right dude, I sure ain't emotional because a clueless mofo has no clue on how to interpret my English, that ain't my fault. Me think you're the one who needs Dr. Phil, like I said, I need Dr. Oz.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by meonbooty: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

How do you treat Schizophrenia? PTSD?

There are emotional wounds as well, and that is what Dr. Phil treats. Dr. Phil is a real doctor.  Doctor is a Greek word meaning teacher, not someone that prescribes medication like you think. Take your head outta your arse and think for a moment. I am here to teach you, learn from me. For goddamn sake . People like me are few and far in between. I dont try to sound smart. I just exude smartness.

PS: You arent the first person to accuse me of trying to sound smart though. I guess it comes with the territory.  Einstein, Feynman, Dirac, Kary Mullis, McClintock, Kornberg, Ramachandran, Peter Agre, Roderick MacKinnon, Darwin, Watson, Mulliken, Fermi, etc have all at one time or the other been accused of trying to sound smart. So I am not surprised. I have always been miles above my peers. So I welcome the criticism.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Pifa: 3:29am On Nov 15, 2011
What is so unusual – and laughable to some of you – about a bi-directional vehicle? They are common on farms in North America and Europe and come in form of tractors and, to a lesser degree, harvesters. Bi-directional farm vehicles have been around since the 70s although not as common as they are today. New Holland, Valtra, John Deere (I think) and a few other farm equipment manufacturers in Europe, Russia and China are players in this market.

The following links show the more refined and commercial implementations of the professor's bi-directional vehicle concept:

http://www.valtra.com/products/properties/1136.asp (click on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQKXhhS7iE
http://www.abcgroff.com/ag/nhtv.htm

What the professor built is known as a proof of concept (Aigbofa, A-zeb, Shyguy and texazzpete: I trust that you guys know what proof of concept is). I used to work in a research lab when I was in grad school. The senior scientists there would come up with a concept and task us in the hardware group with fabricating the proof-of-concept. The full time engineers in the hardware group would direct us to storage areas where we would cannibalize components such as turbo-molecular pumps, cryogenic pumps, vapor deposition chambers, motors, stabilizers and all kinds of stuff from inventory equipment to build whatever the senior scientists wanted.

We rookies were sometimes tasked with fabricating the chassis or platforms to mount the contraptions. I remember one time we built a platform made entirely of wood, which was rather curious because this was in a research lab devoted to high-brow physics. Some of the systems we built often resembled contraptions straight out of a Frankenstein movie. The full-time engineers in the hardware group often referred to our activities as “parts-bin engineering”.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Pifa: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2011
I can't do a search right now, but I think the first man to commercialize the bi-directional vehicle concept was a Canadian gentleman whose company marketed it as a farm tractor.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 3:37am On Nov 15, 2011
meonbooty:

How do you treat Schizophrenia? PTSD?

There are emotional wounds as well, and that is what Dr. Phil treats. Dr. Phil is a real doctor.  Doctor is a Greek word meaning teacher, not someone that prescribes medication like you think. Take your head outta your arse and think for a moment. I am here to teach you, learn from me. For goddamn sake . People like me are few and far in between. I dont try to sound smart. I just exude smartness.

PS: You arent the first person to accuse me of trying to sound smart though. I guess it comes with the territory.  Einstein, Feynman, Dirac, Kary Mullis, McClintock, Kornberg, Ramachandran, Peter Agre, Roderick MacKinnon, Darwin, Watson, Mulliken, Fermi, etc have all at one time or the other been accused of trying to sound smart.

Dude, what has Schizophrenia and Post Trauma got to do with your post? Emotional wounds? Dude, please before you sound so ignorant, look into the medical or perhaps clinical definition of wound, you wound understand that a wound is clearly defined as cuts, abrasions, puncture etc. They are "bodily injury", yo, I'm so not arguing with your du/mb Bottom. Go explain your Greek theory of doctors to the American Medical Association, after successfully convincing them and educating them, then come back and let's talk about your theory. I believe I have made it clear to you, Dr. Phil IS NOT real Dr. nor medical doctor, if you have issues with it, petition the American Medical Board that certifies "Medical Doctors" AND NOT clinical therapy doctors,

I did not accuse you of being smart, again, I said in your bid to sound smart, dude that is no accusation.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2011
Pifa:

What is so unusual – and laughable to some of you – about a bi-directional vehicle? They are common on farms in North America and Europe and come in form of tractors and, to a lesser degree, harvesters. Bi-directional farm vehicles have been around since the 70s although not as common as they are today. New Holland, Valtra, John Deere (I think) and a few other farm equipment manufacturers in Europe, Russia and China are players in this market.

The following links show the more refined and commercial implementations of the professor's bi-directional vehicle concept:

http://www.valtra.com/products/properties/1136.asp (click on the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcQKXhhS7iE
http://www.abcgroff.com/ag/nhtv.htm

What the professor built is known as a proof of concept (Aigbofa, A-zeb, Shyguy and texazzpete: I trust that you guys know what proof of concept is). I used to work in a research lab when I was in grad school. The senior scientists there would come up with a concept and task us in the hardware group with fabricating the proof-of-concept. The full time engineers in the hardware group would direct us to storage areas where we would cannibalize components such as turbo-molecular pumps, cryogenic pumps, vapor deposition chambers, motors, stabilizers and all kinds of stuff from inventory equipment to build whatever the senior scientists wanted.

We rookies were sometimes tasked with fabricating the chassis or platforms to mount the contraptions. I remember one time we built a platform made entirely of wood, which was rather curious because this was in a research lab devoted to high-brow physics. Some of the systems we built often resembled contraptions straight out of a Frankenstein movie. The full-time engineers in the hardware group often referred to our activities as “parts-bin engineering”.

I appreciate your post.
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2011
manny4life:

Dude, what has Schizophrenia and Post Trauma got to do with your post? Emotional wounds? Dude, please before you sound so ignorant, look into the medical or perhaps clinical definition of wound, you wound understand that a wound is clearly defined as cuts, abrasions, puncture etc. They are "bodily injury", yo, I'm so not arguing with your du/mb Bottom. Go explain your Greek theory of doctors to the American Medical Association, after successfully convincing them and educating them, then come back and let's talk about your theory. I believe I have made it clear to you, Dr. Phil IS NOT real Dr. nor medical doctor, if you have issues with it, petition the American Medical Board that certifies "Medical Doctors" AND NOT clinical therapy doctors,

I did not accuse you of being smart, again, I said in your bid to sound smart, dude that is no accusation.

A beg just show me the ogbunigwe and stop ranting!
Re: Forget Ogbunigwe, Ever Heard Of Autonov 1? by manny4life(m): 4:06am On Nov 15, 2011
Aigbofa:

A beg just show me the ogbunigwe and stop ranting!

You call it Ranting?  undecided undecided undecided undecided Please STOP having sleepless nights about Ogbunigwe, you're pissing on your pants,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Perhaps, I guess Pifa proved your theory [size=16pt]WRONG![/size] , obviously, you and your boi could not determine who a real doctor (profession) and dr (earned title). I guess even Dr Ngozi (Ph.D) economics, is a doctor, all Ph.D holders in the universities are all Doctors, everyone with Ph.D is a Real Doctor, I bet that's your claim going by your clueless theory.

Which Obgunigwe? When you used your hands and typed the thread, used your eyes to read it, emailed Admin to post it on front page, you made comparisons yourself, you asked people "forget Ogbunigwe, and asked, ever heard of Autonov" did anyone ask or tell you they had one? How come you're asking for something you Ignored? Dude, swallow your pride that the invention cannot be backed up. While I don't have one produce (obviously if I seriously look through archives, I'll be sure to find one), however, it will never raise doubts of its capability in the mind of Nigerian particularly the soldiers some of whom were victims. Then again, you can tell yourself the truth and accept the fact or you can go on and on and on trying to justify that invention (per your claim) that u put up there, LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is This Picture True Or Photoshopped? Nigerian Leader Sleeping At A Meeting. / Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.