Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Hah! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hah! (15923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

erm mzdark you also suffocating from lackofmindyourgotdambusinessdisorder, if not you won't be here commenting in the
first place,you copy?
angry

errm this is not Rokiatu you are talking to.
Abeg go click her username and continue studying every dimple of her azz as you were before.
I threw the stone, and a hurt dog cried out.

Mrs, Chima:

I see folks catching feelings. Let me exit the thread. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

yanno. tongue
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Freecocoa and goldielucks fighting BACK TO BACK  kiss kiss kiss

Mzdarkskin - MIA [size=4pt]( only intrested in 190's issues [/size])
angry angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
mschew. keep playing Goldie's r3tarded echo and free me.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

errm this is not Rokiatu you are talking to.
Abeg go click her username and continue studying every dimple of her azz as you were before.
I threw the stone, and a hurt dog cried out.

yanno.  tongue

Jamo princess you don't want to go down that lane with me,
i don't study girl's pic,hey ho,so run along!!! tosser!
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

mschew. keep playing Goldie's r3tarded echo and free me.

are you mad?
190 you'd better warn your dog,or simply cage it.

Re: Hah! by Odunnu: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
Rock on Roki, you rock! Dont mind the distractions. Atleast without the nyash  you there would be no 'HAH' thread.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Jamo princess you don't want to go down that lane with me,
i don't study girl's pic,hey ho,so run along!!! tosser!

Goldieluks:

are you mad?
190 you'd better warn your dog,or simply cage it.

LMAO! I've gone down that road with you plenty of times what's stopping me from doing it again?
Dog? goldie sit your IRRELEVANT goat azz down.

Odunnu:

Rock on Roki, you rock! Dont mind the distractions. Atleast without the nyash  you there would be no 'HAH' thread.

cool cool female empowerment!! that's what's up!  smiley lol
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO! I've gone down that road with you plenty of times what's stopping me from doing it again?
Dog? goldie sit your IRRELEVANT goat azz down.

cool cool female empowerment!! that's what's up! smiley lol

I know you have smoked something,so i will ignore your stupidity,
remember i don't exchange words with people who are not in their right mind.
go and sort yourself out,when your thinking faculty is reading 'normal', then we can chat!!!
Re: Hah! by 190smh: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2011
Oh my God

- **EXITS**
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

I know you have smoked something,so i will ignore your stupidity,
remember i don't exchange words with people who are not in their right mind.
go and sort yourself out,when your thinking faculty is reading 'normal', then we can chat!!!

trick please. go run off to skype or yahoo with 'the chat convention crew' and talk about people like you usually do.
Re: Hah! by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
NUE-ARA,if you like register before SEUN sef it doesn't change the fact that you want to be noticed now,and I've noticed you for five minutes just so you won't feel too inferior here,that's all you'll ever get from me,cos seriously I can't\won't remember your username again,I don't even know it now,alright kid,go play with your mates while I go meet the real ladies at our favorite place.Goodbye to you.cheerz.
Re: Hah! by neyostica: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
coogar:

don't be a sourpuss

lola odusoga is a black finn! cool

Dude are you her mouthpiece?? Do you av to kiss everychick ass just to be their fav?? How abt you mind ur own biz Black finn my coc.k!
Re: Hah! by Odunnu: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hmmmm.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
Jaybee fi lock up dis bloodclot.  tongue

Goldie feeling herself too much.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

trick please. go run off to skype or yahoo with 'the chat convention crew' and talk about people like you usually do.

Are your trying to tell us something?
so that is what you usually do 'jamo mosquito'. You must have all the time in the world.
For you info i don't have to spend my precious time talking about people offline,when i can freely
talk about anything on anyone on here 'OPENLY' comprende?
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Jaybee fi lock up dis bloodclot.  tongue

Goldie feeling herself too much.

Mzdark ooh ,i don't have your time,go to your JAMO site and feel yourself there, Niaja wannabe.
Re: Hah! by Yorisb: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
HOLD UP, LADIES. . .

. . .And I would go one further: This is perhaps the most bitter feud in NL history. Why can't yall just duke it out like any other self-respecting divas, eh?

Forget about this lame-c[i]u[/i]m-pseudo attempt to boost self esteem, ego and the "if u have it, flaunt it" drivel - Just smack each other in the gob and be done with it. Think of the ratings/viewings - It's TV gold, 4 ''we'' men, of course.

Xcuse me pass jor!
angry
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Are your trying to tell us something?
so that is what you usually do 'jamo mosquito'. You must have all the time in the world.
For you info i don't have to spend my precious  time to talking about people offline,when i can freely
talk about anything on anyone on here 'OPENLY' comprende?

RIIIGHT!! okay!  grin
and I will leave it at that.
Probably already on YIM with your crack azz.  tongue grin
Naija wannabe? classic. TYPICAL goat would throw in
ethnicity when they don't have a leg to stand on.
Abeg exit the thread with your chat buddy.
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

RIIIGHT!! okay!  grin
and I will leave it at that.
Probably already on YIM with your crack azz.  tongue grin
Naija wannabe? classic. TYPICAL goat would throw in
ethnicity when they don't have a leg to stand on.
Abeg exit the thread with your chat buddy.

i see where your coming from,stop fretting 190 is all yours,
and you can ask him whatever you wanna know about me,am a clean slate,girl.
Naija wannabe, if not WHAT THE HELL IN THE NAME OF MOSES ARE YOU STILL DOING ON NL,
you diss Nigerians but still you cannot breathe without us, odemumu!!!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

i see where your coming from,stop fretting 190 is all yours,
and you can ask him whatever you wanna know about me,am a clean slate,girl.
Naija wannabe, if not WHAT THE HELL IN THE NAME OF MOSES ARE YOU STILL DOING ON NL,
you diss Nigerians but still you cannot breathe without us, odemumu!!!

LMAO. ask 190 when was the last time we had a conversation? of course you would know
seeing as how you two play "telephone" all the time. Offline gossiping cvnt. If keeping it
real is talking about Nigerians then it is what it is. But until I see YOU are the sole owner
of this site, I will do as I please. Ode OSHI.
Re: Hah! by Odunnu: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
Like seriously, its all meant to be jokes and fun but y'all know that calling out an individual to diss brings hawks around. Its not fair and to think that the dissing is majorly from fellow chics, no nah, it aint right. Lets team up and give the guys wahala for each female bashing thread they start
Re: Hah! by Odunnu: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
Thats what this section should reflect
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2011
nuela100:

oh there u go,u r trying to insult me cos u think I'm new,now for your information, i managed to register with this site since last year but how many posts do u see cos i don't always have the time to answer riff raffs like u who spend all day looking for who to insult just so we'll all know u r untamed.i thought this is supposed to be a forum where matured and educated people discuss on issues and give their different opinions without getting attacked,but my bad it's filled with people like u and as for noticing my pix,thanks a lot,i know u won't like to admit u like what u saw but it's still alright,i understand
Lmao , u are entertaining me my dear .Ohhh so we got u to put pic up well done

Now get ready to flush dat pic, is dat seriously u oh goodness u worse version of Brandy

Woman try and use a relaxer on ur lips pls , they look like u have bin smoking all different kinds of plant tongue tongue tongue

*Talk  ayam listening*
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Like seriously, its all meant to be jokes and fun but y'all know that calling out an individual to diss brings hawks around. Its not fair and to think that the dissing is majorly from fellow chics, no nah, it aint right. Lets team up and give the guys wahala for each female bashing thread they start

that's what I am saying.
picking/ganging up on a girl because you don't like her pix?
wtf?
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
freecocoa:

NUE-ARA,if you like register before SEUN sef it doesn't change the fact that you want to be noticed now,and I've noticed you for five minutes just so you won't feel too inferior here,that's all you'll ever get from me,cos seriously I can't\won't remember your username again,I don't even know it now,alright kid,go play with your mates while I go meet the real ladies at our favorite place.Goodbye to you.cheerz.
well i guess i have made my point in my previous post but i just have to add the advice u r a human being and not an animal so go get a life and congrats for being miss popular in Nairaland,u sound like all ur dreams in life has been achieved,as for me I've got important plans with my life and reasonable things i want to be known for so i guess there's no need to keep up arguing with u.oooooops almost forgot to thank miss popular for making out time to chat with me,it's my pleasure.ciao
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LMAO. ask 190 when was the last time we had a conversation? of course you would know
seeing as how you two play "telephone" all the time. Offline gossiping cvnt. If keeping it
real is talking about Nigerians then it is what it is. But until I see YOU are the sole owner
of this site, I will do as I please. Ode OSHI.

Are you finished, oya pack your remaining dignity and gerrouta here.And if your indirectly asking
if i chat with 190 or not,of course i do,and he told me a lot about you(i know she'll start kicking her bonga fish legs now)BITE ME!
Niaja wannabe!
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
LOL of course I know you and 190 talk about me!
Who you think it is that INFORMED me of the conversations? grin

What a big fo0l. Has opinion about EVERY tom, dyck and harry but
can't even see she's a laughing stock. Poor GOATie. carry on!
Naija wannabe LOL. what a CHILD. grin
Re: Hah! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=18pt]ah wa dat moma rass ah gwan hia suh [/size] undecided undecided angry angry angry angry
Re: Hah! by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LOL of course I know you and 190 talk about me!
Who you think it is that INFORMED me of the conversations?  grin

What a big fo0l. Has opinion about EVERY tom, dyck and harry but
can't even see she's a laughing stock. Poor GOATie. carry on!
Naija wannabe LOL. what a CHILD.  grin

haha someone's hurting. did i just hit a nerve,i know she'll come back clamouring for air!
oh Mzdark can't you see am not in the mood to ratatat chat with you. GO AWAY, LUNATIC!!!
and keep smoking that thing, your gonna get your asss caught by the police pretty soon,jungle jamo hoodrat!
Re: Hah! by nuela100(f): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Lmao , u are entertaining me my dear .Ohhh so we got u to put pic up well done

Now get ready to flush dat pic, is dat seriously u oh goodness u worse version of Brandy

Woman try and use a relaxer on your lips pls , they look like u have bin smoking all different kinds of plant tongue tongue tongue

*Talk  ayam listening*
lmao.are u seriously waiting for my reply.Go get a life pathetic loser.
Re: Hah! by coogar: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
honest question:

msdarkskin and mrs chima. are they different posters?
i have always thought they are the same.
Re: Hah! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

haha someone's hurting. did i just hit a nerve,i know she'll come back clamouring for air!
oh Mzdark can't you see am not in the mood to ratatat chat with you. GO AWAY, LUNATIC!!!
and keep smoking that thing, your gonna get your asss caught by the police pretty soon,jungle jamo hoodrat!

im the one hurting yet YOU directed your blanks at me?  grin
bringing up Nationality to the mix and mad cos you still have bad belle
for our past cyber fights! Abeg tek weh yuhself Goatie. Your bush monkey sef
can't hold a candle stick to the jungle jamo hoodrat  tongue keep gurgling 190's
c0cky and fork off!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

How To Download Redgifs Videos: A Step-by-step Guide / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / Epic Fail Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.