Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (12557 Views)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chukwuka319(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05
Contango:
Used my entire savings to buy car for my Mom and Dad each. They don too try for me.
Good one.Great parents deserve every good thing you can buy for them.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Saviola86: 3:04pm On Mar 05
SwayG:

This is amazing 👏.

I hope she stays true to you and eventually marry you.

Cos if not!
if she cheats or follows another man....Your tears will be so hot, painful and you won't be able to breathe.
That's if you don't fall into a longterm depression.

This may change your love life forever. A real definition of your heart is in her hands.

No don't worry. I know who I have

I met her at home
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Anabosee(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.
Create a thread on this.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by yewit37486: 3:11pm On Mar 05
SwayG:

This is amazing 👏.

I hope she stays true to you and eventually marry you.

Cos if not!
if she cheats or follows another man....Your tears will be so hot, painful and you won't be able to breathe.
That's if you don't fall into a longterm depression.

This may change your love life forever. A real definition of your heart is in her hands.

The girl has made sacrifices for him too..., that shows she's not just a taker or user, so it's mutual.
I wish them both the best cos they clearly started from grounds up. All the best Saviola86

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by brightovio007(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05
Love still dey 9ja babe heart? now cash out time dem dey wait for. Be wise as a mañ, invest wisely

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Lolestic(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05
I forfeited my UK japa bcoz I didn't want to go alone that time...though I can't do such again.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 3:28pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Iyaebe, this is not the first time you've asked to see my cock. I'm sure it won't be the last
😯
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chasito(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05
I had two phones, a Samsung s10, and an Iphone 8plus, so I dashed her my old iPhone 8plus, only for me to find out that she gave my iphone to her secret Boyfriend to be using, while she stays without a phone, some girls no get sense at all.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05
She wants me to engage in 70 days vigil in her church to prove my love for her. I laugh waka comot for that abusive relationship.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:

When I say I met her at home, you understand what I mean

You are one lucky dude then. Marry her straight up

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Onionstew: 3:54pm On Mar 05
otherway:
The biggest was 400k Asides several other stuffs.

Yet she still disrespects me.

You must be doing something wrong
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Kinzo0917(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05
otherway:
The biggest was 400k Asides several other stuffs.

Yet she still disrespects me.

YOU ARE THE NAIRALAND GOAT SIM

400K TO A GIRL FRIEND YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO

DONT YOU KNOW WOMEN NEVER APPRECIATE?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TrustNone: 3:57pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
why ur name sound like Ewure
what's the meaning of ewure?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TrustNone: 3:58pm On Mar 05
doctore212:
There is this beautiful Olosho in Ketu.

I carry my school fees then 250k give am make she open saloon.

initially, I got free kpekus once I demand for it , but after five months , she no gree free me again , that was when I found out that one bobo was shining her Congo.

The worst thing be say I get plenty carry over that semester.

Although she still chat me once in awhile, I still dey para.
olosho man you still dey this forum?

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Kinzo0917(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05
Savedday2:
When I was very naive, na so this useless girl wey I knack, after 2day she said she is pregnant. She said test strip shows she is pregnant and that am responsible.

Rita!Rita!! The thunder wey go fire you erh, e dey road dey shake nyash dey come.

Na so d idiat collect 20k to go abort only for the idiot to chop the money clean mouth, say the pregnancy refuse to abortion.

Only for her to collect another 15k from me b4 she was able to abort it.

The thing we pain pass be say na another boy na him get the pregnancy.

9ja girls and wickedness are 5&6

Why you go f.uck raw?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daniel7543: 4:00pm On Mar 05
TrustNone:
what's the meaning of ewure?
it’s means Goat in Yoruba

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TrustNone: 4:10pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
it’s means Goat in Yoruba
The person you quoted is worse than a goat grin
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DaTruths: 4:40pm On Mar 05
That year, i was with 20k and that's all I've got.

Her phone spoilt, the screen and battery.

And the price to repair it was 30k, i told her i don't have such amount, she said she knows.

That if we can divide the money, 15k each so that it wouldn't be a heavy burden on her.

She bought the phone herself though.

Na so i carry 15k sent her, hunger wired me sha because the 5k couldn't carry me at all.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by jimmyvic(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05
I for say you sef be mumu till I see as you admit say you bin dey naive grin....just 2 days fa...which kind sperm be that?? grin grin
Savedday2:
When I was very naive, na so this useless girl wey I knack, after 2day she said she is pregnant. She said test strip shows she is pregnant and that am responsible.

Rita!Rita!! The thunder wey go fire you erh, e dey road dey shake nyash dey come.

Na so d idiat collect 20k to go abort only for the idiot to chop the money clean mouth, say the pregnancy refuse to abortion.

Only for her to collect another 15k from me b4 she was able to abort it.

The thing we pain pass be say na another boy na him get the pregnancy.

9ja girls and wickedness are 5&6
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by agbolahan1991(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05
I love my myself too much than to sacrifice beyond what I wil give to species that loves conditionally
So whatever I give out, it’s what I won’t regret or see as sacrifice

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by thawana(f): 4:54pm On Mar 05
Taking his sidechick to fancy restaurants, spending xmas n newyear with her at the detriment of his fam
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Negroid001(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05
Sent her N500 recharge card instead of the N100 own she requested.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Jeshurun90: 4:57pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:
Will sacrifice for family count?

Gave 1m in 2021 to my sis for business

Bought new TVS maruwa of 1.7m for my brother in 2022 with another 400k to relocate him and set him up in a better city

Gave 1m to a brother who emersed himself in a criminal case ( it's his full fault)

Same sis I gave 1m to was defrauded earlier this year, over 300k dropped from my pocket

As for my girlfriend/fiance turned wife I spent on her too but not usually as bulky as some family support are

This are the major ones, there are so many that I can barely remember

Very good of you. Remember the story of the good Samaritan? The reason the parable was told?

I am a neighbour and your family member by biblical standard(s).
I need money to set my ICT business centre. Carest thou to help me?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by OvertheTop(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05
Draslo:
I dey shame to talk my own.

My guy moved to the UK in 2021 after spending close to 2 years in a serviced apartment. Needless to say, his babe mouth don wide like River Niger. After much pleading from the girl and her mother, my guy sponsored her to the UK and paid tuition. Na when she reach UK she remember say my guy short. My guy feel say him don see wife. All of us warned him. Him no gree hear. The girl is now dating a player from League Two. Lmao!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked FATALITY!!!
Most Women are BRUTAL FROM BIRTH
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by chipet67(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05
I'm about to do that now.
To buy her data, 2gb
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by sashx(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05
Daystar7:
My time and I ain't doing that shit more...
I don't have the capability to love, no I can't. All my wife will get is Provision and protection. That's all I can offer which already more than enough, I don't have time to waste neither do i have love to give. I'm to love myself enough. I'll clearly Bleep as many women as I can and spend money on them which I won't hide either. If she can't deal with it she's free to go. I don't care. I only care about myself.

That’s the spirit man. They too don’t care about us.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by izibili44: 6:04pm On Mar 05
Sending his brother outside the country that year
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by oluwaseyi0: 6:27pm On Mar 05
Jeshurun90:

Very good of you. Remember the story of the good Samaritan? The reason the parable was told?

I am a neighbour and your family member by biblical standard(s).
I need money to set my ICT business centre. Carest thou to help me?

Nope, I have a policy of not helping outsiders

Exception is just giving 100 or 200 naira to beggar

I don't give to people I have less than 0.1% chance of benefitting from

Because I've not even finished helping myself or close circle, when I have issue only my close people comes to my aid too

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Jeshurun90: 6:34pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:

Nope, I have a policy of not helping outsiders

Exception is just giving 100 or 200 naira to beggar

I don't give to people I have less than 0.1% chance of benefitting from

Because I've not even finished helping myself or close circle, when I have issue only my close people comes to my aid too

Your policy should supersede God's standard?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Ouchbabe(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05
Bro are you somehow related to Lai Mohammed? E choke
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by oluwaseyi0: 8:08pm On Mar 05
Jeshurun90:

Your policy should supersede God's standard?

I'm a freethinker, aint no gods/goddess policy superseding mine
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Jeshurun90: 8:46pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:

I'm a freethinker, aint no gods/goddess policy superseding mine

Little wonder! 🤔

Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo)