Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (12543 Views)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by maxiuc(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by RoadMozart(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05
My bae then was stranded. She just arrived from kaduna and was stranded at 1am. Naso i drive go pick her. Twas a 45mins drive. I did in 15 cos i was chased by some car snatchers

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Xammie001(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05
skuribeebo:
I bought Amala, gbegiri soup with goat meat for her. After eating it, she said she has a boyfriend.
Boss why now
you no rep us well ooooo
A whole BUFFET, AMALA ahhhh

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Chassy03: 12:27pm On Mar 05
All I can say is anything you do for just have it in mind you are doing it for God

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Xammie001(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05
Me i'm here to read comments ooooo
Make una sha no lie
because we sef don do somethings for love wey our eyes peel and we go still do am again till we get true Love
ALUTA CONTINUA
VICTORIA ASCERTA

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Love transcend material wealth gbuogi there.

There's no love until you are suffering and wallowing in poverty according to Nigerian men. Mtcheww
But, but, but in Zee world, love transcends material wealth nawwwwww
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by flexyrule(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05
VinnyBaba:

I Always helped her to Copy notes. sad

But she still left me after one Rich man's Son came to the Class
and started buying her Fish roll and Jamil Yoghurt during Break time. embarassed cry angry
Jamil Yoghurt....

Damn. I spent alot on that shi.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Daystar7: 12:29pm On Mar 05
My time and I ain't doing that shit more...
I don't have the capability to love, no I can't. All my wife will get is Provision and protection. That's all I can offer which already more than enough, I don't have time to waste neither do i have love to give. I'm to love myself enough. I'll clearly Bleep as many women as I can and spend money on them which I won't hide either. If she can't deal with it she's free to go. I don't care. I only care about myself.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 12:29pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

But, but, but in Zee world, love transcends material wealth nawwwwww
Zee world is not real life
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by mrjojo: 12:30pm On Mar 05
Paid her Msc Tuition in the UK.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.
Sha tell us you took it back. Me, I'd take the car back, sell it and use the money to find another hoe to waste her time.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:
Will sacrifice for family count?

Gave 1m in 2021 to my sis for business

Bought new TVS maruwa of 1.7m for my brother in 2022 with another 400k to relocate him and set him up in a better city

Gave 1m to a brother who emersed himself in a criminal case ( it's his full fault)

Same sis I gave 1m to was defrauded earlier this year, over 300k dropped from my pocket

As for my girlfriend/fiance turned wife I spent on her too but not usually as bulky as some family support are

This are the major ones, there are so many that I can barely remember
Nobody needs to know what you did for family bro. That's petty

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Deicide: 12:36pm On Mar 05
That's because you sucked at shining her congo. Work on yourself
doctore212:
There is this beautiful Olosho in Ketu.

I carry my school fees then 250k give am make she open saloon.

initially, I got free kpekus once I demand for it , but after five months , she no gree free me again , that was when I found out that one bobo was shining her Congo.

The worst thing be say I get plenty carry over that semester.

Although she still chat me once in awhile, I still dey para.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05
I dey shame to talk my own.

My guy moved to the UK in 2021 after spending close to 2 years in a serviced apartment. Needless to say, his babe mouth don wide like River Niger. After much pleading from the girl and her mother, my guy sponsored her to the UK and paid tuition. Na when she reach UK she remember say my guy short. My guy feel say him don see wife. All of us warned him. Him no gree hear. The girl is now dating a player from League Two. Lmao!

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Zee world is not real life
yen yen yen.

Nigerian women deserve no love. Just give them money and stretch their vagina. My penis big die so I'm happy to give them money to stretch it, ruin it and ensure I'm never there when they truly need me.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by oluwaseyi0: 12:43pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Nobody needs to know what you did for family bro. That's petty

But you don't know me, you don't know my family

Do you?

Also if you have issue with this, I wonder why you don't have issue with the entire thread

You don't seems to have issues with people saying what they did for their wife/fiance/girlfriend

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:

But you don't know me, you don't know my family

Do you?

Also if you have issue with this, I wonder why you don't have issue with the entire thread

You don't seems to have issues with people saying what they did for their wife/fiance/girlfriend
I'm just saying bro. The thread is for regrets.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 12:46pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

yen yen yen.

Nigerian women deserve no love. Just give them money and stretch their vagina. My penis big die so I'm happy to give them money to stretch it, ruin it and ensure I'm never there when they truly need me.
This one has nothing to offer other than his imaginary big penis.

Yeye

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 12:47pm On Mar 05
Draslo:
I dey shame to talk my own.

My guy moved to the UK in 2021 after spending close to 2 years in a serviced apartment. Needless to say, his babe mouth don wide like River Niger. After much pleading from the girl and her mother, my guy sponsored her to the UK and paid tuition. Na when she reach UK she remember say my guy short. My guy feel say him don see wife. All of us warned him. Him no gree hear. The girl is now dating a player from League Two. Lmao!
It's you and not your guy, stop deceiving yourself

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by twilliamx(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:

Bought new TVS maruwa of 1.7m for my brother in 2022 with another 400k to relocate him and set him up in a better city

Gave 1m to a brother who emersed himself in a criminal case ( it's his full fault)

Same sis I gave 1m to was defrauded earlier this year, over 300k dropped from my pocket

As for my girlfriend/fiance turned wife I spent on her too but not usually as bulky as some family support are

All the siblings wey my papa take care of and send go school after his death we no see any of them again. You better invest in your wife and children.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Saviola86: 12:50pm On Mar 05
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

Sounds surprising but babe paid her dues and won my respect.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Harddiskng(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05
otherway:
The biggest was 400k Asides several other stuffs.

Yet she still disrespects me.

Godforbid

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
This one has nothing to offer other than his imaginary big penis.

Yeye
Lol. Dey manage the one you dey use. I'm thick, long and heavy. Every thrust is a banger.

Yeye

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Harddiskng(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05
oluwaseyi0:

Senior Man you sef don try, please focus on your immediate family, create a legacy and investments for your nuclear family and allow the rest to fend for themselves, when hunger knack them well it would ginger their hustle spirit. They can’t be wasting your hard-earned money.

Where is that human that said share money to your family and friends lol.

Come and see something @Psalmistproject

It is better for you to pour the bag of money into sea, cuz most or all of it would go to waste
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap
Sha be careful.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 12:54pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Lol. Dey manage the one you dey use. I'm thick, long and heavy. Every thrust is a banger.

Yeye
Never seen a guy admitting to small p . Online champions

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Saviola86: 12:55pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Sha be careful.

Don't worry, I dey safe hands.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by shortgun(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05
800k 26 inches super luxury bone straight hair.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Never seen a guy admitting to small p . Online champions
Nothing you say will reduce an inch from my dick. You can use anything to insult me but I can never be broke or dick shamed.

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Harddiskng(m): 1:00pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:

My Father My Father lol 😂

Haaaa
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sleekfun: 1:02pm On Mar 05
Not having affair outside my relationship for 3years and still counting ...
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by ObalendeCMS: 1:06pm On Mar 05
Helped a girl write assignment in school days. Dash my x shey na 10k abi na 20k. Wrote the lyrics of Olufunmilola by Stylplus for a girl then. Dazzol! I'm not doing no love sacrifice for any nigerian girl. Those useles & detty 0s aint worth it!

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture}

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52