Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49938 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Makunahatata: 11:16am On Mar 02
Lol
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by tubolancer(m): 11:16am On Mar 02
It is only a fool that breaks his own heart.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Mar 02
Impressive work of fiction and imagination...!

The writer almost tried. tongue

Piece of advice... If you want to con people into believing your fiction, resist the inner strong urge to over-embellish.

A man in today's Nigeria will have his wife doing nude videos and sending to men right under his nose, and he will keep quiet... A Naija man who is even the breadwinner!

Lol... Even Asabawood movie producers can't take their fans' low intelligence for granted like this. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by lilyheaven: 11:18am On Mar 02
It’s a great development that she is processing her papers. Let her process fast and go, so that the man can breathe
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by samwash(m): 11:18am On Mar 02
No advise to give, even if we give you the advice to share with him, like you said he doesn't take advise, so no need.
Its for me to advice younger pple, ready to get married, don't ever marry someone out of pity.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Mar 02
I would just advice the man to be a man as its sure he is a cuckold!

After I got married my wife still further her education but her background religiously was solid!

She even had the first kid two weeks before exam! Though the tension was much then she was matured!

The man's fault is 1. Marrying a young lady you won't have a grip on! 2. Marrying fairly late as to not wanting to start again!
3. Continuing with the marriage with pity! Pity no cut am at all! 4. Condoning all sorts of evil shenanigans with your lady! I don't fornicate nor do i frolic with girls I can marry ordinarily! Why would my wife do same? 5. No stop the evil at the outset by involving whoever the lady fears! Her father, Cleric, brother, etc.

Going forward, just try to involve people as above but i doubt there will be any changes! Let her go and get another wife!
Stop wasting time on milk wey don throway on clay sand!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by nairalanda1(m): 11:19am On Mar 02
TrackerSK:
But,why is my mind telling me that you are the one

EreluRoz is a female.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by cutesharon(f): 11:20am On Mar 02
I do not pity him cos some men want to catch women young as wives. They forget that these young ladies will still need to live their youth which is normal. The lady is obviously not matured enough for marriage but Mr Man wanted young blood. My advise is to stay away from him. Who knows whether he tells his wife the advise he gets and the people get blacklisted. Just pray for him.
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

2 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21am On Mar 02
Is his mother not alive to help him with his kids?
He will keep managing till he loses his life.
Is this one marriage, he doesn't have balls and that's why the woman doesn't consider him as a man. I didn't say he should harm her but the marriage should end already cz there's no relationship and this is not healthy for the kids.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:22am On Mar 02
Angelfrost:
Impressive work of fiction and imagination...!

The writer almost tried. tongue

Piece of advice... If you want to con people into believing your fiction, resist the inner strong urge to over-embellish.
I struggle with writing, so how am I a writer? I'm sure you are living a secluded life and don't know things are happening in real life.

3 Likes

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

You are not married, an evening newspaper, still living with your parents and you are coming online to gossip about your neighbor?

You no get sense
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by reiddecuti: 11:25am On Mar 02
As bad as what I have to say is, men are the cause of any mess they witness in their marriage. Men are created to lead while Women are created to follow. When as a man you can't lead your wife, she despises you for that and will punish you for that error by finding a path for herself.

EreluRoz:

When a man is weak never to lead, his life becomes messy, and that's the consequences of not taking actions to call her out and discipline her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 10thTenthMan: 11:25am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Very good seemingly fictional story. Almost too easy to see through.

But and nonetheless, let us play along……

There is nothing wrong here in what the fictitious man is doing or has done.
He should live peacefully with the wife.
His decision to keep her should be respected.
He has his reasons and those should be totally and absolutely respected.

We all have various spectrum of patience. He is very patient and loving. It isn’t a bad thing. If he thinks the kids are reasons enough to keep her around, then I respect his wish and decision.

We should all live a quiet life minding our business and let people face the consequences and results of their actions or inactions thereof. We should limit playing “guardian angel” as best as possible and allow people enjoy the good and bad experiences of their short journey through earth.

If he says he is keeping her because of the children, what gives us the right to interfere. Who the f u.c.k do we think we are? Assistant Jesus or Deputy God? He wants to stay with her, that is his choice. She wants to leave him, that is her choice. SHE MAY EVEN LEAVE HIM AND BECOME VERY SUCCESSFUL AND MARRY A WEALTHIER MAN AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE OVERSEAS WHY HE DIES HEART BROKEN. The world isn’t a straight line and nothing is guaranteed. Yes not even Karma.

He stopped his family from coming close to him? Really? Then that is very good. They should go and mind their bloody businesses since they have become incurable busybodies!! Allow him be a man and an adult and face the consequences of his actions. He has not come to borrow money from anybody.

In fact na people no wan mind their bloody businesses. Stay the heck away from other people’s decisions and allow them face the consequences headon.

See, I DONT REPLY TO MENTIONS AND INSULTS. YOU WANT TO BE A FOOL AND THROW INSULTS. Be my guest. Go ahead. But do you want me to be a fool with you? To respond to you? Sorry. I don’t know how to be foolish. Obviously you know how to be foolish, rude, unrefined, poorly trained, street raised, and live a poor quality life. I don’t know those things.

I repeat, again that people should allow the man lay on his bed the way he has decided and accepted to make it. GO AND MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. Go and pay attention to your cheating girlfriends/wives/husbands/spouse; go and spend your energy on your wicked mothers or mother inlaws that could be witches; your suffering businesses; your poorly behaved kids; your kids that are failing at school; the poor neighborhoods you all stay; the fact that most of you cannot afford private portable power generators or fuel to power these; the fact that most of you cannot eat properly; the fact that most of you still turn off and turn on data; the fact that most of you aren’t successful in many aspects of your miserable lives; the fact that most of you cannot afford simple luxuries like a car; most of you have not bought a piece of real estate in your lives; many of you have not developed skills for survival in the nearest future; many of you that mistake nairaland popularity of your monikers as an achievement; and the only achievements in your lives, etc.; etc. Let us go and and worry about these things and let us allow a man enjoy his life the way he has made it to be by his own hands and decisions.

The man should be left to handle and manage his family the way he has chosen. Don’t play teacher or guardian. Go and face your bad relationship or the fact that you don’t even have a serious partner right now. We should Leave the man alone to also manage his home. It is NOT YOUR BUSINESS IF he is suffering or not. It is his choice. Mind your bloody business, you fucking unproductive busy bodies!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Angelfrost(m): 11:25am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I struggle with writing, so how am I a writer? I'm sure you are living a secluded life and don't know things are happening in real life.

Everyone can write... Not everyone can write well! You see the difference?!!

So, we can both agree... You clearly struggle with writing, and the post totally validates this. Still doesn't make your post any less fictitious.

Either that... Or your 'colleague' knows how to spin a good and grand tale. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:26am On Mar 02
cutesharon:
I do not pity him cos some men want to catch women young as wives. They forget that these young ladies will still need to live their youth which is normal. The lady is obviously not matured enough for marriage but Mr Man wanted young blood. My advise is to stay away from him. Who knows whether he tells his wife the advise he gets and the people get blacklisted. Just pray for him.
This man needs help oooo, serious help. This woman in question leaves the house and comes back anytime she likes. When I saw her picture I was like where is the beauty. He always say if he chase her away his kids will suffer

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ImoleNaija: 11:27am On Mar 02
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by chyzoo4u(m): 11:27am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
I don't take such thing seriously. I actually find it funny when people get angry over being gossiped about, it's nothing serious.

See the man as your uncle, do for him that same thing you'll do for your uncle. Don't wait till he's dead and you start regretting. The children he care after will still be left without their mum once the woman japa. Take steps and push the woman out now before it's too late. His family will come back once the woman leaves, and they'll take care of his children.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Xxxylxxxx: 11:28am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

She stopped him from seeing his family members at home, and must be in a location outside his home? Like seriously? I mean... No juju involved? That's funny.

The purpose of marriage is not just for having kids. You need someone who makes you happy. So long that purpose is not there anymore, the next minute is to divorce her. Don't think it twice!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Fcwilly: 11:28am On Mar 02
A bad woman will first strip you naked of your people before killing you, my advice is to just walk away, take the children along.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ImoleNaija: 11:29am On Mar 02
Are you trying to sell evening newspapers coz many call you one on this forum? grin
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by goldenheart72: 11:30am On Mar 02
Fortunately the kids will move on with their lives even if he dies. Love your self and take care of your self. Your sanity is sancronsant.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anashe: 11:30am On Mar 02
Was she mature for marriage at 19? That's what you get with that kind of age gap. He had no business marrying someone he can actually give birth to when he was well into his 40s. At least a 20 year gap? A teenager? He didn't see a lady in her 20s or 30s? He should live with the consequences. I have no advice for his type. Nice married senior colleague indeed.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ImoleNaija: 11:30am On Mar 02
Are you trying to sell evening newspapers coz many call you one on this forum? grin

Just kidding though.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Franzinni: 11:30am On Mar 02
Let the man cook.... He is a red piller in the making, for now he is going through the motion but eventually he will be knowledgeable to the true nature of a woman... Everything with a woman is transactional!!

Men love because they understand love deeply but women love superficially they love depending on how you make them feel.

40 marry 20 that's a recipe for disaster... I am in my 40s and I am planning to get a smallie in her early 20s so that I can take her youth and remain young looking...while she ages like bonga fish... as I have come to realize that it is an age old secret. OP tell your friend to start looking for a replacement sharply... There is no woman who is worthy of any mans peace...everything wet sweet for her body nah him dey the body of all women so change her like a used condom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Astra101: 11:31am On Mar 02
I don't trust this moniker kiss
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by odoemenacelevian(m): 11:31am On Mar 02
He should pursue out of his home..
Even the bible said you should divorce a woman that has extramarital affair..
Kick her out of your life
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Myer(m): 11:31am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He keeps saying it's because of his kids he still have her in his house, the annoying thing is this man is financially responsible for her 100% , takes care of her siblings too. Na him be their big in-law for her family. If you see this man outside you won't ever believe he's facing hell at home. I felt so much pity for him. If he were to be my uncle or related, that woman will be herself pack her things and never return. Sometimes I dislike this idea of minding one's business as that's what exactly his family is doing knowing fully well this woman is killing him gradually. Not me sha, I'll sooooo interfere and unremorsefully scatter that hell he calls marriage. Very sad situation

Thanks for sharing.
Respect the man's wishes. But pray for God's intervention. If it's meant to be repaired because of the children, God knows how.
If they need to divorce, God like wsie Knows how.

I perceive the girl has jazzified/kayamatered him.
The fact that she has successfully turned his back against everyone is a clear sign.
The fact that he has no peace of mind is another.

Their age difference in actually a najor red flag. The generational difference alone will likely make them incompatible. She feels she missed a lot of her prime life and the man cheated her of "enjoying life."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Offpoint1: 11:31am On Mar 02
V
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Zooposki(f): 11:32am On Mar 02
A 20year old girl marrying a 40year old agbaya and you expect her to love you. For what na? They have nothing in common. Limit age gap to maximum 5years. If desperate and an agbaya and a paedophile, limit to max 10years.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by tfelicityk(m): 11:32am On Mar 02
Actually, the said married senior colleague of yours doesn't know what he actually wants in his marriage. It seems he chose to die of depression! Depression!! Depression!!! willingly.

This is my own opinion...

Firstly, he should go and make peace with his family members, then seek for forgiveness wherever he may have offended. This is the only way to build happiness around him.

Secondly, I don't think he did court wedding to the said wife. If yes, he should go and dissolve the toxic marriage so as his children should not emulates their mother attitude and character. It is dangerous to them.

Thirdly, if it is traditional and religious marriage he did. He should pay visit to the parents of the said wife. He should spill the beans to them. Let them know his final decisions on her.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:33am On Mar 02
Xxxylxxxx:

She stopped him from seeing his family members at home, and must be in a location outside his home? Like seriously? I mean... No juju involved? That's funny.

The purpose of marriage is not just for having kids. You need someone who makes you happy. So long that purpose is not there anymore, the next minute is to divorce her. Don't think it twice!
He recently told one of his sisters to stay clear from his family affairs and she was the last person standing for him from his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.