Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening (49930 Views)

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Bullhari: 11:33am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

You did this so that you can run to nairaland and tell your senior colleague's family secret?

Nkα»‹ta ara.
Focus on your own family. There are more than enough issues for you there
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Sweetvie: 11:33am On Mar 02
My advice to him would be to prioritize his own wellbeing and focus on his own happiness. He should take the time to process his feelings and decide what he wants to do next. It's important to remember that he is not responsible for his wife's actions. Getting married at such a young age might not have been the best nd not able to give birth again is not his fault, and he should not blame himself for what she has done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:33am On Mar 02
Zooposki:
A 20year old girl marrying a 40year old agbaya and you expect her to love you. For what na? They have nothing in common. Limit age gap to maximum 5years.
But she insisted on the marriage as well
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Zooposki(f): 11:34am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
But she insisted on the marriage as well

She was in it for the money. Thats her compensation to able to stomach the old fool.

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by maxiuc(m): 11:35am On Mar 02
Never feed a dying lion the rest is history if you do
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anashe: 11:35am On Mar 02
Zooposki:
A 20year old girl marrying a 40year old agbaya and you expect her to love you. For what na? They have nothing in common. Limit age gap to maximum 5years. If desperate and an agbaya and a paedophile, limit to max 10years.

My thoughts too. You married a teenager and expected her to not act like one.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:35am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What grip could this woman be having on him?

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?
Nobody can advice a Simp. Even if Jesus of Nazareth comes down to advice him, he won't listen. He should bow down and worship her and take whatever she does out to him.

I hate idiots!
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Mar 02
A man in his 40s marrying a 19 years old woman is a big fool sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:35am On Mar 02
Myer:

Thanks for sharing.
Respect the man's wishes. But pray for God's intervention. If it's meant to be repaired because of the children, God knows how.
If they need to divorce, God like wsie Knows how.

I perceive the girl has jazzified/kayamatered him.
The fact that she has successfully turned his back against everyone is a clear sign.
The fact that he has no peace of mind is another.

Their age difference in actually a najor red flag. The generational difference alone will likely make them incompatible. She feels she missed a lot of her prime life and the man cheated her of "enjoying life."
Exactly what I'm thinking in your second paragraph because it's too much. How will a man know his wife is having video sex locked up in a room in his house and still can't seperate from her
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by 89green: 11:38am On Mar 02
Forget o, some men know what they are doing when they are extremely silent, when its time to strike, such men strike with multiple aggressive thunder

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Anashe: 11:43am On Mar 02
cutesharon:
I do not pity him cos some men want to catch women young as wives. They forget that these young ladies will still need to live their youth which is normal. The lady is obviously not matured enough for marriage but Mr Man wanted young blood. My advise is to stay away from him. Who knows whether he tells his wife the advise he gets and the people get blacklisted. Just pray for him.

Very true. There is absolutely no one, male or female who will not desire to live their youth and their age. The man did as long as he liked and then settled for a 19 year old. A teenager.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by ovogovo: 11:44am On Mar 02
He's a weakling quote author=EreluRoz post=128736017]There's this very nice married senior colleague of mine who is having a very messy marital life, my other colleague hinted me about it and I actually got close to him and eventually gets him to pour out his heart to me.

According to him, he got married at early 40s to his very young wife as at then who was 19years. Infact he said his mother-in-law never approved of their marriage but his wife insisted and with the support of the father-in-law they got married. However after their first child, he enrolled the wife in a university to further her studies as she married him as a secondary school dropout. That was the beginning of his chaos, that was the beginning of seefinish according to him, that was the beginning of nightmares in his home.

It started by getting reports from people who knows him(he's rich and popular in his home town) about his wife's wayward lifestyle with lecturers and administrative staff, so many nasty reports and how she throws herself at some of these people which many people never believed she was married. Eventually she graduated and came back home, he never confronted her because he really loved her, so he let everything slide. She got pregnant for their second child and when she was due for delivery she had an accident that almost claimed her life, fortunately she was saved and her baby survived as well but unfortunately she won't be able to have more children. She started complaining about everything and how this man has reduced her beauty and even reporting him to his friend about everything happening in their home. The friend always advise him to send her away but he couldn't do it for the sake of his children.

So she advanced by telling this man that they should no longer welcome visitors in their home, family members are not welcomed as well and if you want to see him, he will give you a location to meet him but definitely not his house. This man became a shadow of himself that he refused family interference as well.

He told me she dresses provocatively and goes out and comes back at will. Then he decided to hack her WhatsApp and what he saw was a mess that he couldn't ever imagine in his life. This woman sends her nude and indulge in sex videos with different kind of men, some are way younger than her and all other sorts of dirty activities.

Having discovered all these things about his wife, he still has not summoned the courage to chase her out, she even goes to her room and lock herself to do nude videos to send to different men but he's still saying whenever he wants to chase her away he thinks about his kids and won't be able to do so.

The recent one she's doing is planning to relocate abroad to meet one of her lovers and she's already processing visa and even threatening the man that soon she'll leave him to go enjoy her life. As it stands now, they are just living together and don't talk to each other or even cook for him. She threatened the man that she'll kill him if he dares stand against her plans and he has gone to the police station to make report concerning this.

He asked me what I think he should do and I told him it's quite a pathetic story that will need the advise of an experienced person, I actually played smart on him because I was told he doesn't take advise and that he has been advised severally to end the marriage with her but he always have no courage doing that. This man has developed blood pressure due to all he's facing from his wife.

What is the best way out for him and if the wife's relocation eventually fails, should this man continue to live with this woman?

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?[/quote]
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by funshint(m): 11:45am On Mar 02
There's no need to advise him again....he'll advise himself when the time comes.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by BlackFlamefromP: 11:45am On Mar 02
Mugus deserve their self imposed suffering. No pity for them at all
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by correctyourself(m): 11:46am On Mar 02
amnesty7:
A nice fiction. It needs only some finishing touches in the plot

The OP need to join Hollywood or woodnolly grin

A one sided story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by emperor4love(m): 11:47am On Mar 02
Mayb de don tie de werey wit juju
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

He obviously need help but unfortunately he has chased his family away and stopped friends from getting close, how would you help this kind of man who unfortunately found himself in this deep mess?

If he can't summon courage to tell her to leave then he should summon courage to just leave her.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Adewale1603(m): 11:47am On Mar 02
Let the man die, the wife and the kids go suffer
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by yemmit90: 11:50am On Mar 02
Jeon:
This is what happens when you catch them young ,and naive. They will be a faithful.

The man is filled up with the mentality of most Men on NL.
Having a young virgin girl will grant you a successful and happy marriage.

He should divorce for his safety.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Xxxylxxxx: 11:51am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
He recently told one of his sisters to stay clear from his family affairs and she was the last person standing for him from his family.
If they are Yoruba tribe, trust me, she has already tied that man. The first thing Yoruba girl could think is using juju to make her man love her. In fact, there is one state in the west that they prepare kayamanta for their daughter when she is getting married. It's general practice, they sees it as culture. You know what kayamanta can do to a man? It's not just the sweetness, it's Do As I Say thing.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by lexy2014: 11:52am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Thats a very nice fiction. its a nice tale. very imaginative

1 Like

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by EreluRoz: 11:52am On Mar 02
Xxxylxxxx:

If they are Yoruba tribe, trust me, she has already tied that man. The first thing Yoruba girl could think is using juju to make her man love her. In fact, there is one state in the west that they prepare kayamanta for their daughter when she is getting married. It's general practice, they sees it as culture. You know what kayamanta can do to a man? It's not just the sweetness, it's so as I say thing.
No, they are from the middlebelt and lives in Abuja
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by yemmit90: 11:54am On Mar 02
Jeon:
This is what happens when you catch them young ,and naive. They will be a faithful.

The man is filled up with the mentality of most Men on NL.
Having a young virgin girl will grant you a successful and happy marriage.

He should divorce for his safety.

There is nothing wrong in marrying a virgin non experienced young girl, the problem is the man himself who tolerate all her antics from inception.

To enjoy marriage, you need to be a kind of man that women will think twice before they start their manipulative antics.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Xxxylxxxx: 11:57am On Mar 02
EreluRoz:
No, they are from the middlebelt and lives in Abuja
I hope not from kwara state? Because they are 97% yorubas. That aside.
The downfall of a man starts when he is not allowing his family members see him at his home. From the experience, some spiritual war needs someone to help you fight or support you. So long no one have access to you, then you can never win that war no matter how hard you pray because you will be missing the prayer point because it seems normal to you.

He should allow that woman travel abroad. Then man eye will clear and he will make necessary move. Nobody should advice him as at now.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Brushstrokes20: 11:57am On Mar 02
The lion is not a domestic animalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Once a bitch, always a bitch πŸ’―
But then, no woman born of a woman can try such nonsense with me, NEVER!😏😏😏
# it's my way or the highway! πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Azazyel: 11:58am On Mar 02
This man na confirm mugu. Abeg leave him alone let her finish him off. This old man sef. You married a 19yr old girl cos of what? A girl that still doesn't understand what it means to be committed. He started simping for her instead of being a figure she can look up to. The decision he took after discovering her terrible attitude shows how useless he is. You better run away from him. Anything you tell him would reach that girl and she would come after you. Money is not everything... She never loved him. She just used him as a stepping stone to her dreams
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Kamachicho(f): 11:58am On Mar 02
If the man is sure that the wife is truly playing away and planning to leave him and japa out of the country then he should allow her to go, I mean GO.

Let him not gree for anybody especially someone in the act of making his life miserable. If he could negotiate and take his children away from her influence, good!. I don't understand yeye selfishness in a marriage
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by kingreign(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02
EreluRoz:

Dem no gum his yansh put for any yeye marriage. He's got the means to hack into her phone, he should use the evidences to get a divorce, get a DNA done for his kids and then retrieve all properties that he has gotten for the LovePeddler, then kick her wayward life out into the streets where she belongs.

He should also notify to the authorities of that threat to life.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02
Franzinni:
Let the man cook.... He is a red piller in the making, for now he is going through the motion but eventually he will be knowledgeable to the true nature of a woman... Everything with a woman is transactional!!

Men love because they understand love deeply but women love superficially they love depending on how you make them feel.

40 marry 20 that's a recipe for disaster... I am in my 40s and I am planning to get a smallie in her early 20s so that I can take her youth and remain young looking...while she ages like bonga fish... as I have come to realize that it is an age old secret. OP tell your friend to start looking for a replacement sharply... There is no woman who is worthy of any mans peace...everything wet sweet for her body nah him dey the body of all women so change her like a used condom.

A man in his early 40's won't automatically become a redpiller after the kind of shit show he has endured as a simp. I can say he is too far gone to be saved.

It's delicious when you read the travails of a simp.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by GenFunction: 12:03pm On Mar 02
Apart 4rm say he need God,he needs his family&frnds but unfortunately baba gave dem metres.
Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by Kingrshd3: 12:03pm On Mar 02
To me the man caused everything.. at his age 40 he shouldn't have married a girl that is not exposed to life yet at 19 and we'd that kind of girl don't u nature will tell on her ?

Always try and go for more matured ladies from 28 and above or so it's still advisable although doesn't determine happiness too but that's d Genesis of all the problems

In conclusion there is nothing he can do because she is now open and expose to the life she should have exposed to before marrying her as a wife..

So he should just forget about her and look for more matured lady to handle his home.
EreluRoz:

Re: My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening by jiz: 12:05pm On Mar 02
Op learn to mind your business on other people marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.